PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green: "lol #Holocaust"

TouchMeBrah
10-08-2014, 12:26 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--2HoTEm_a--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/lzpvxdnabxnt4hlcvlqk.jpg

Godyssey
10-08-2014, 12:34 PM
ok..

PostMoves
10-08-2014, 12:35 PM
da fuk

CobyWan
10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
I don't think he was trying to offend anyone. I think he was saying "lol" about doing a selfie.

But sometimes you should just post something without a "lol". That's a quite unfortunate sequence of wording.

Either way he will be apologizing for this anytime now. And he's definitely going to take some heat for this.

khanvictt
10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
i don't get it

BullStampede
10-08-2014, 12:48 PM
I can feel all the unnecessary tingles of butthurt flowing through the Internet as I type this.

bezarker
10-08-2014, 12:48 PM
wat dat means, holocaust?

Postmort3m
10-08-2014, 12:50 PM
If it was some white person at a civil rights memorial the uproar would be uncontainable.

Stupid, shouldn't even be a thing.

It's not like he tweeted #lolocaust

Baghdadassup
10-08-2014, 12:52 PM
lolocaust

http://i.imgur.com/UXctfgE.png?1

Twerk4it
10-08-2014, 12:52 PM
If it was some white person at a civil rights memorial the uproar would be uncontainable.

pls go

CobyWan
10-08-2014, 12:54 PM

Hilarious that this is your first thought process when you see this thread.

Hercegovac8
10-08-2014, 12:54 PM
I don't think he was trying to offend anyone. I think he was saying "lol" about doing a selfie.

But sometimes you should just post something without a "lol". That's a quite unfortunate sequence of wording.

Either way he will be apologizing for this anytime now. And he's definitely going to take some heat for this.

"I want to sincerely apologize for the insensitivity of my post!

I have great respect n understanding for this country's history n wanted to continue chronicling my experience in Berlin

But showed poor judgement...sorry once again"

Already happened brah

momason
10-08-2014, 12:56 PM
who cares about the holocaust.. didn't happen in my lifetime. I care as much about the holocaust as I do about the genocide of the native americans.

rocketfish
10-08-2014, 12:57 PM
damn bros those are some big tombstones

SpartacusNYC
10-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Honest mistake, but still demonstrates pretty poor judgment.

Hashtagging Holocaust is idiotic enough though.

rainieravesouth
10-08-2014, 01:02 PM
damn bros those are some big tombstones

apartment graves brah.

above ground and on top of each other

PunyFella
10-08-2014, 01:09 PM
who cares about the holocaust.. didn't happen in my lifetime. I care as much about the holocaust as I do about the genocide of the native americans.The Jews care. That's why it's important.

1800_Cool_Guy
10-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Sometimes its best they removed the internet from professional athletes cause they dont seem to understand how to use it.

Inb4 he suddenly ends up playing in europe and no one hears from him again.

TouchMeBrah
10-08-2014, 01:40 PM
who cares about the holocaust.. didn't happen in my lifetime. I care as much about the holocaust as I do about the genocide of the native americans.

God damn lol

Lay it on thick why dont ya

boxden
10-08-2014, 02:19 PM
im sure he meant it to mock the retards who trivialize sadness by instagramming it, kinda like this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156404943

but he fukked up hard making it easy to misinterpret it as HIM trivializing it

Goby
10-08-2014, 02:31 PM
The Jews care. That's why it's important.

Yeah the 9 billion movies they make about it is evidence they'll never move on

Gotta get all dat free sympathy

mkx1775
10-08-2014, 02:43 PM
http://replygif.net/i/1483.gif

Shikight
10-08-2014, 03:00 PM
lmao

i love danny green

fuk all the sensitive kids in this thread who are like "omg how unfortunate that he would post such a thing!" or "I expected better of this young man!"

Your dad probably forced his dick down your throat when you were young huh

Shikight
10-08-2014, 03:02 PM
yo wtf do u think u just said bithc boy?

you tryna say that a native american life = a jew life bitch boy?

huh? you tryna say that the US did something wrong before bitch boy? you wanna get asspounded by the media you litle kunt? how unfortunate of you to say this i expect an apology any moment now..

jbball92
10-08-2014, 03:07 PM
im jewish and let me tell you....

not offended, he just didnt think about how it'd sound... its not like he's smiling either...

BullBoy8
10-08-2014, 04:34 PM
im sure he meant it to mock the retards who trivialize sadness by instagramming it, kinda like this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156404943

but he fukked up hard making it easy to misinterpret it as HIM trivializing it

Hahaha that thread is so ridiculous. Cant help but laugh unfortunately because of those pics.

lmao

i love danny green

fuk all the sensitive kids in this thread who are like "omg how unfortunate that he would post such a thing!" or "I expected better of this young man!"

Your dad probably forced his dick down your throat when you were young huh

Hahaha definitely outta control. People in this thread arent the "sensitive kids". We are all just aware that in this politically correct world we now live in, you should know not to say stuff like all these dumb azz athletes do that later have to apologize

ballzofpeaze
10-08-2014, 04:53 PM
If you're unaware, that's the Jewish memorial site in Berlin.

Solemn as fuk place to visit but pretty incredible.

There's a carpark across the road and apparently, that was the exact site for Hitler's bunker where he committed suicide.

#themoreyouknow

Baghdadassup
10-08-2014, 05:07 PM
spurs ended up losing to the random team from berlin with their starters playing started minutes
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400583938

lolocaust
somebody sign jamel mclean

Trapstar4.4
10-08-2014, 05:33 PM
dat dere jewish mythology lol
no srs, just mocking the holocaust deniers really

he better not catch too much sht for that. the only potential criticism might be that he was making light of the even

but clearly ing he wasnt "loling" at the holocaust, which is where most critics will probably take it. thats two totally different offenses IMO

MidniteMarauder
10-08-2014, 05:39 PM
I love how touchy feely everyone is even on an anonymous message board. Jews have got people believing the Holocaust was the greatest tragedy in the history of the universe.

broboma2012
10-08-2014, 07:12 PM
i remember seeing that this meemorial has had other issues with people taking it too lightly. people taking pictures of themselves frolicking over the stones and having a lighthearted good time. I guess the space brings that out in some people. Also, i think I remember seeing the maker of the sculptures quoted as saying that he intended that interpretation. also, comedy is a defense mechanism. please consider the following passage (taken form Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse 5) on this very theme,

"While we were being bombed in Dresden, sitting in a cellar with our arms over our heads
in case the ceiling fell, one soldier said as though he were a duchess in a mansion on a
cold and rainy night, "I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight." Nobody laughed, but
we were still all glad he said it. At least we were still alive! He proved it."

elchildish
10-08-2014, 07:22 PM

look at me!!! I have it so rough in life!!! look at me!!!

broboma2012
10-08-2014, 07:27 PM
look at me!!! I have it so rough in life!!! look at me!!!

look at me! I am the gatekeeper of suffering! I am a competitive sufferer! look at me!

elchildish
10-08-2014, 07:33 PM
look at me! I am the gatekeeper of suffering! I am a competitive sufferer! look at me!

I find that interesting because my trolling is a defense mechanism. let me tell you a story. please consider the following passage (taken form Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse 5) on this very theme,

"While we were being bombed in Dresden, sitting in a cellar with our arms over our heads
in case the ceiling fell, one soldier said as though he were a duchess in a mansion on a
cold and rainy night, "I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight." Nobody laughed, but

garageinc91
10-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I want an athlete to not apologise when things like this happen, that would be awesome. Call out these morons that are misinterpreting his words, however open to interpretation they are. Stand up for what you did and said. Anybody with half a brain knows he isn't making fun or being lighthearted about the holocaust.

Heisman2
10-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I love how touchy feely everyone is even on an anonymous message board. Jews have got people believing the Holocaust was the greatest tragedy in the history of the universe.

I certainly wouldn't call it the greatest tragedy in the history of the universe but to be fair, roughly 1/3 of the Jewish population in the world was murdered in the Holocaust. For example, with roughly 2 billion Christians, imagine an event where over 600 million were killed. It's understandable why it's a big deal, I think.

Goby
10-08-2014, 10:06 PM
I certainly wouldn't call it the greatest tragedy in the history of the universe but to be fair, roughly 1/3 of the Jewish population in the world was murdered in the Holocaust. For example, with roughly 2 billion Christians, imagine an event where over 600 million were killed. It's understandable why it's a big deal, I think.

Jews only talk about Jews

Nope not like other people died

Just the 6 trillion Jews their lives are the only ones that matter apparently.

What about all the other people who died camping?

Workout4ever
10-08-2014, 10:13 PM
this is now a new trend

lmao #hitler

rofl #hiroshima

MidniteMarauder
10-08-2014, 10:58 PM

The American genocide of Native Americans was much worse than the Holocaust. They destroyed hundreds of distinct societies with unique customs that are lost in history forever. The Japanese treatment of the Chinese was worse as well, they bayonetted babies and ripped stillborn babies out of pregnant women's abdomens.

Spill512
10-09-2014, 01:47 AM
RIP Danny Green.

scousemanne
10-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Jews are sympathy junkies and use the holocaust to their full advantage. Fuk Israel, free Palestine

sloop
10-09-2014, 04:42 AM

Truer.

Words.

Never.

Spoken.

Or if a white kid took a picture of a noose hanging from a tree in the background and captioned it with "lol" or whatever. Same thing...

Heisman2
10-09-2014, 06:12 AM
Jews only talk about Jews

Nope not like other people died

Just the 6 trillion Jews their lives are the only ones that matter apparently.

What about all the other people who died camping?

What do you expect Jews to bring up when discussing their history? If they denied other deaths then I agree that would be pathetic but when discussing your own culture of course you're gonna focus on your own people.

The American genocide of Native Americans was much worse than the Holocaust. They destroyed hundreds of distinct societies with unique customs that are lost in history forever. The Japanese treatment of the Chinese was worse as well, they bayonetted babies and ripped stillborn babies out of pregnant women's abdomens.

I am not sure what your point is; I did not say it was the worst thing ever. I was just pointing out from a pure numbers stand point, if something kills 1/3 of your population it is going to be a big deal for awhile. It's not like this happened hundreds of years ago, this happened around 75 years ago so it is still a big deal. After quickly googling, it appears the Jewish population hasn't even recovered from the Holocaust (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/jewpop.html). What happened to the Native Americans was horrific and I believe it gets glossed over as the Native Americans remaining do not have a prominent presence in our society. I am ignorant on Japanese-Chinese conflicts and cannot really speak to that but I trust you in saying that was horrific too.

Thai_Clinch
10-09-2014, 06:33 AM
It's called respect. It's a memorial for those who died. You go there to pay your respects. Not to take selfies. It's not the worst thing in the world, but uncalled for. I wouldnt show up to any of your families funeral and LOL #deadgrandma with a selfie over her grave.

Another thing in this country that is lost next to common sense, is respect. Some of the replies in this thread proves my point, especially when it comes from younger people here.

Fist-Of-Freedom
10-09-2014, 07:10 AM
I'm more offended by his lack of social awareness. What a dumb ****er.

bpatel82
10-09-2014, 07:38 AM
I'm more offended by his lack of social awareness. What a dumb ****er.

This. It's even dumber to use twitter at all. I don't understand the hype behind this crap.

jross2021
10-09-2014, 08:07 AM
He was just lol'ing at taking a selfie. Clearly he wasn't trying to be an *******. If he has to apologize, that's stupid. Granted, using lol is childish, but everyone does it nowadays without even thinking.

CobyWan
10-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Truer.

Words.

Never.

Spoken.

Or if a white kid took a picture of a noose hanging from a tree in the background and captioned it with "lol" or whatever. Same thing...

Yeah. White people it so bad the worst thing you can complain about is you can't be as racist as other people. Poor you! :rolleyes:

Tears
10-09-2014, 09:00 AM
strong context, OP

I like how you grouped 'lol' and #holocaust together in your quote.

Just like media, will do anything for attention.

elchildish
10-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Yeah. White people it so bad the worst thing you can complain about is you can't be as racist as other people. Poor you! :rolleyes:

Truer.

Words.

Never.

Spoken.

Shikight
10-09-2014, 10:59 AM
"white" people?

I consider russians and people of similar nationalities to be "white"

educate yourself on the attempted domination of Chechnya by russian forces you ****ing pleb

Twerk4it
10-09-2014, 11:06 AM

Agreed, hypothetical white insensitivty possibly being met with hypothetical public outrage is tragic.

darscogre
10-09-2014, 07:35 PM

Whatever....it was totally tasteless and mean spirited. Yeah hes apoligizing cause his agent told him to. Do you really think a monkey like that is capable of formulating an apology on his own. And to think, they were all calling for Donald Sterlings head a few months ago. But this can just go under the carpet. Donald made private remarks. This baboon put up this picture for the world to see

elchildish
10-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Whatever....it was totally tasteless and mean spirited. Yeah hes apoligizing cause his agent told him to. Do you really think a monkey like that is capable of formulating an apology on his own. And to think, they were all calling for Donald Sterlings head a few months ago. But this can just go under the carpet. Donald made private remarks. This baboon put up this picture for the world to see

quoting this so you can't delete it

darscogre
10-09-2014, 07:37 PM
lolocaust

http://i.imgur.com/UXctfgE.png?1

yeah right back at you.......Ebola LOLOL.

darscogre
10-09-2014, 07:46 PM
quoting this so you can't delete it

And your point is???? You just prove me right. You didnt like that did you? But its ok for Danny Green to do? Make up your mind fool

broboma2012
10-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I find that interesting because my trolling is a defense mechanism. let me tell you a story. please consider the following passage (taken form Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse 5) on this very theme,

you give off the vibe of a so called black supremacist hebrew israelite

darscogre
10-09-2014, 08:01 PM
only a kike would be against bigotry and then turn around and be racist

go back to isreal kike

But if Danny Green wasn't racist then neither was what I said. You cant have it both ways. Make up your damn minds. Thats why nobody takes you seriously cause your too dumb to know that if you want respect you gotta earn it and a double standard is not a way to earn respect. Consistency earns respect. Now Id love to stay up and argue with you but I gotta put kids to sleep. You wouldnt know anything about that since you left your baby mama the day the preg test came back positive. Same way your dad did you.
Oh by the way Echildish.....creating a new user name just so you can post racist comments is about as intelligent as id expect from you.

elchildish
10-09-2014, 08:06 PM
the spurs are baking at 350 degrees, just like your ancestors

http://i.imgur.com/xvS24.gif

darscogre
10-09-2014, 08:06 PM
the spurs are baking at 350 degrees, just like your ancestors

I'm half german and proud, you mad?

Somebodys feeling might puffed up. Is it cause its still the first week of the month and you and your family still have some money left on your EBT welfare card?

Mac_xX
10-09-2014, 08:08 PM
He was just lol'ing at taking a selfie. Clearly he wasn't trying to be an *******. If he has to apologize, that's stupid. Granted, using lol is childish, but everyone does it nowadays without even thinking.

Nah, you're half retarded for using 'lol' in a picture at the holocaust memorial. Dude needed to and did apologise. Doesn't deserve anything past that though. Stupid mistake.

BullStampede
10-09-2014, 08:19 PM
wyoNnMO3zFk

darscogre
10-10-2014, 06:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xvS24.gif

Nice try a*hole. stop pretending you're not the one posting under the "kikeofpeace" profile. You forgot to change back to your real profile when you posted about the Chargers as kikeofpeace. Dumb ass. Didn't your dad teach you any manners.....Oh wait, never mind

Midgetkiller
10-10-2014, 06:08 AM
"I want to sincerely apologize for the insensitivity of my post!

I have great respect n understanding for this country's history n wanted to continue chronicling my experience in Berlin

But showed poor judgement...sorry once again"

Already happened brahYet he can't bring up the effort to spell 'and' enitrely.

Fist-Of-Freedom
10-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Agreed, hypothetical white insensitivty possibly being met with hypothetical public outrage is tragic.

Usernane: Twerk4it

thelast10
10-10-2014, 11:10 AM
wyoNnMO3zFk

I miss the OG Nintendo Mario + Duck Hunters on 1 cartridge.... Damn I need to find mine, the Punisher, Mike Tysons KO ( I think that's what it was called) GOAT games....