PDA

View Full Version : new routine

zach137z
10-08-2014, 09:48 AM
So I put on about 15 lbs in the past 8 months from excessive drinking and being lazy. I finally got motivated and bought a rowing machine and excercise bike. I've been using the rowing machine about 30 min a day so far. I just got the bike today so haven't got in a routine yet. My plan is to do at least 6 hours a week between the two. They are both low impact so it shouldn't be a big deal. I don't lift weights at the moment but have in the past. I mostly do pullups, pushups, dips, and handstand pushups. My arms are fairly tone already. Mostly from using martial arts weapons such as staff and 3 section staff.I have also been eating pretty healthy. Alot of raw vegetables with hummus, whole wheat bread and pasta, low fat cottage cheese, spinach, ground chicken, salmon, and almonds, eggs. I'm not looking to get bulky but just wondering if this routine with less alcohol will get me nice and lean. I would love to get some abs for once. Right now I'm 5 ft 8 and about 150lbs. Let me know what you guys think.

AncientYouth
10-08-2014, 01:18 PM
You seem very active, ensure you count calories and remain in a caloric deficit