PDA

View Full Version : EASIEST recipe for chocolate protein snack/dessert

jackuniquename2
09-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Hi all,

I've got some chocolate weight gainer and need a simple recipe to make some kind of snack with it. Either brownies or cupcakes.

What's gonna be easiest for what I've got?

Thanks

desslok
09-26-2014, 06:23 AM
Eat regular brownies or cupcakes, wash it down with a shake.

ChaoticReignPbt
09-26-2014, 06:26 AM
Eat regular brownies or cupcakes, wash it down with a shake.This. IMO most of those recipes to tend to taste like a pale imitation of the real deal. I just work the real thing into my diet when an craving hits. No protein cupcake is ever going to beat the fresh carrot cake cupcakes I get from a local bakery.

jackuniquename2
09-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Thanks for your replies guys. What I'm looking for is a high carb/high protein brownie or something so I can eat it at work. I'm sick of my shakes. I've got a weight gainer that's got complex carbs and protein so hoping I can use that

cumminslifter
09-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Thanks for your replies guys. What I'm looking for is a high carb/high protein brownie or something so I can eat it at work. I'm sick of my shakes. I've got a weight gainer that's got complex carbs and protein so hoping I can use thatgo to walmart.
buy brownies
add in a scoop of whey
profit

jackuniquename2
09-26-2014, 10:17 AM
170g plain chocolate
115g butter
225g soft brown sugar
2 eggs
170g plain flour
100g chocolate chips

This looks like a winner, not too complicated.

If I add oats+protein powder - should I take something out?

ChaoticReignPbt
09-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks for your replies guys. What I'm looking for is a high carb/high protein brownie or something so I can eat it at work. I'm sick of my shakes. I've got a weight gainer that's got complex carbs and protein so hoping I can use thatWeight gainers are glorified crap filled with overly processed junk. I would consider a cupcake/brownie from a local bakery paired with whey protein shake from any decent brand to be a higher quality calorie source than any "gainer."

Seriously. it would be one thing if you were looking for just protein, but in the context of a gainer you're better off just eating a cupcake. It's pumpkin season OP. Go find one with some cream cheese frosting.

jackuniquename2
09-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Weight gainers are glorified crap filled with overly processed junk. I would consider a cupcake/brownie from a local bakery paired with whey protein shake from any decent brand to be a higher quality calorie source than any "gainer."

Seriously. it would be one thing if you were looking for just protein, but in the context of a gainer you're better off just eating a cupcake. It's pumpkin season OP. Go find one with some cream cheese frosting.

Hmm mine seems alright, pretty clean. Just like a normal protein powder with oats mixed in