PDA

View Full Version : Brawl at 49ers/Cards game

Dan916
09-22-2014, 05:51 AM
WVtG-ATQUSI

lol at the dude randomly choking security

Cali916
09-22-2014, 05:54 AM
Bunch of ****ing idiots. Trashy ass fans always manage to do **** like this.

sdballer5588
09-22-2014, 05:59 AM
The state of california has the most trashbag fans holy sht.

Reminds me of all those old Oakland Raider parking lot brawls.

bezarker
09-22-2014, 06:00 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Stay+classy+4chan+_bfa32ce84080530ee921a55eaee4638 2.jpg

Procta
09-22-2014, 06:06 AM
randoms walking by getting a few jabs in lol

sloop
09-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Ray Rice would not be amused by any of those pillow punches.

jtaylor2010
09-22-2014, 07:01 AM
brawl involving a bunch of 49ers fans and not one got stabbed....they should consider themselves lucky

also - lol at the security guard's shirts saying S.A.F.E....weakest t-shirt to video content ratio I've seen in a long time

BullStampede
09-22-2014, 07:02 AM
would ban them all for life from NFL stadiums.

Trapstar4.4
09-22-2014, 07:08 AM
lol it seems like west coast women are always getting involved in fights like that.
not sure why but it always seems like mixed gender fights happen on the west coast

wondering why that one girl was trying to smash on the dude. so stupid. she is lucky he didnt get wrecked

IzVenomous
09-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Would have did the Shawn Michaels elbow from the top of the steps

bezarker
09-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Would have did the Shawn Michaels elbow from the top of the steps

gKvf_MTFQIw

SlootFlute
09-22-2014, 07:42 AM
Bunch of animals

441Forty
09-22-2014, 07:46 AM
Lol'd at the broke ass Niners fans in the nosebleeds starting shiit

DFSnfl
09-22-2014, 08:03 AM
you give alcohol to a bunch of stupid people and this is the result

uh location: Massachusetts

fairweather fans of: bruins, celtics, patriots, redsox

nikeoneplatinum
09-22-2014, 08:08 AM
bunch of losers

Ejjw18
09-22-2014, 08:08 AM
Fuking pathetic. Bunch of phaggots.

t-350z
09-22-2014, 08:10 AM
man that one guy was trying to choke the hell out of that poor security man. luckily that guy in the black jersey then starting punching him.

HtotheOV
09-22-2014, 08:12 AM
lol'd at guy putting security in choke how pathetic

wickedman
09-22-2014, 08:14 AM
#90 doing work LOL. What a bunch of trash.

nikeoneplatinum
09-22-2014, 08:14 AM
bunch of jerks

Chairman7w
09-22-2014, 08:21 AM
The game was in Arizona.

Bcider
09-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Good Man #90. Security getting choked and he just starts throwing bricks at that phaggots face.

LittleLexodus
09-22-2014, 08:58 AM
The game was in Arizona.

...and the fight involved like 8 SF fans with 1 or 2 AZ fans.

SteezeFactory
09-22-2014, 09:00 AM
There's a strong correlation with 49er fans and wannabe thugs in Arizona, buncha phaggots.

LikeAMachine
09-22-2014, 09:02 AM
How did that woman not get laid the fuk out? Was that dude not wanting to hit her back?

Disgusting display all around.

turk75
09-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Just read there was a brawl at the Eagles/Redskins game as well yesterday.. Between fellow Eagles fans.

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/ugly-fight-broke-out-stands-sundays-eagles-game-too

Ejjw18
09-22-2014, 09:28 AM
Just read there was a brawl at the Eagles/Redskins game as well yesterday.. Between fellow Eagles fans.

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/ugly-fight-broke-out-stands-sundays-eagles-game-too

Lol, Philly.

PervedOut
09-22-2014, 09:31 AM
Rotten MF'ers. Can we go 6 months without someone that has bay-area ties getting involved in someone being beaten into submission? FFS.

I saw a few people get stomped the fck out at a Lions/Steelers game back in the day, but nothing of this magnitude.

eltoro24
09-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Rotten MF'ers. Can we go 6 months without someone that has bay-area ties getting involved in someone being beaten into submission? FFS.

I saw a few people get stomped the fck out at a Lions/Steelers game back in the day, but nothing of this magnitude.

It's phoenix brah.

I was at a children's charity golf tournament at the begging of the year. Full on 50 person royal rumble!

ElMariachi
09-22-2014, 09:54 AM
It's phoenix brah.

I was at a children's charity golf tournament at the begging of the year. Full on 50 person royal rumble!

I was sitting in the first row near the 30 yard line surrounded by 49ers fans and the only ones starting **** were the Cardinals fans. We had one lady, who apparently had too much too drink, open hand slap a guy and start spitting and shouting in his face right out of the blue. We had one guy wiling out that security had to approach four or five times before finally kicking his ass out and a guy daring 49ers fans to fight in the bathroom until they sent in a couple of police officers.

Lots of idiots in every stadium out there.

DefensiveEnd896
09-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Lol, Philly.

Right.. What a surprise!

Trapstar4.4
09-22-2014, 10:00 AM
I was sitting in the first row near the 30 yard line surrounded by 49ers fans and the only ones starting **** were the Cardinals fans. We had one lady, who apparently had too much too drink, open hand slap a guy and start spitting and shouting in his face right out of the blue. We had one guy wiling out that security had to approach four or five times before finally kicking his ass out and a guy daring 49ers fans to fight in the bathroom until they sent in a couple of police officers.

holy fck lol
west coast people are supposed to be chill! lol

ATL fans are so tame. but thats probably because there are so many different allegiances (many that are pretty fairweather, so they wouldnt be fighting over a team)

NarutoSasuke
09-22-2014, 10:02 AM
These are the type of people that should be put against the wall and shot

dirtdickens
09-22-2014, 10:30 AM
The first lesson my dad taught me about fighting in stadiums is to never take on someone in the row above you.

eltoro24
09-22-2014, 10:36 AM
holy fck lol
west coast people are supposed to be chill! lol

ATL fans are so tame. but thats probably because there are so many different allegiances (many that are pretty fairweather, so they wouldnt be fighting over a team)

Na brah phoenix is the Wild West. I have crazier **** go down in Phoenix by far then any other city im my life.

The cards hate 49er fans. I've been refused service/taxi rides you name it for wearing a niner hat.

These guys probably got heckled for 3hrs then lost it.

FearThisjake
09-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Stay classy;

holtmcg
09-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Na brah phoenix is the Wild West. I have crazier **** go down in Phoenix by far then any other city im my life.

The cards hate 49er fans. I've been refused service/taxi rides you name it for wearing a niner hat.

These guys probably got heckled for 3hrs then lost it.lol'd @ getting denied service

bezarker
09-22-2014, 11:18 AM
The first game I ever attended here in KC was a Monday night vs the steelers I sat and watched a brawl spill from 9 rows up on to the seats my buddies and I were in. A KC fan was talking chit to a Pitt fan and this huge indian dude (feather not dot) grabs the KC dude and begins to beat the living chit out of him. His buddies tried to jump on the big chiefs and that's when all hell broke lose, I thought I was at a wwf wrasslin match...

holtmcg
09-22-2014, 11:22 AM
The first game I ever attended here in KC was a Monday night vs the steelers I sat and watched a brawl spill from 9 rows up on to the seats my buddies and I were in. A KC fan was talking chit to a Pitt fan and this huge indian dude (feather not dot) grabs the KC dude and begins to beat the living chit out of him. His buddies tried to jump on the big chiefs and that's when all hell broke lose, I thought I was at a wwf wrasslin match...I was at a Texans tailgate one time and a big ass Indian (feather one as well) kicked some guy in the chest right into a bbq pit. I thought I was in Hell seeing that people were brawling and there was a massive fire blazing at the same time.

socrates07
09-22-2014, 11:30 AM
lol it seems like west coast women are always getting involved in fights like that.
not sure why but it always seems like mixed gender fights happen on the west coast

wondering why that one girl was trying to smash on the dude. so stupid. she is lucky he didnt get wrecked

she's a female, she can do whatever she wants

if anyone hits her the whole stadium will murder the person that threw it

it's stupid I know

sdballer5588
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
The game was in Arizona.

Lol? The fight is like 15 49er jerseys and 1 cardinals jersey.

Vukov
09-22-2014, 11:36 AM
watch?v=Iy0Ve8NAU8s

check this one from a rugby match in south africa, look at the size of some of the guys

sdballer5588
09-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Also - for the dude who said something about Mass.

Massachusetts has tons of scumbag ****. The red sox brawl legit made me ashamed to even be from here. People everywhere are an embarrassment sometimes.

socrates07
09-22-2014, 11:44 AM
watch?v=Iy0Ve8NAU8s

check this one from a rugby match in south africa, look at the size of some of the guys

lmfao @ 45 seconds

"Imma throw my beer at you and run"

fuking phaggot, gets headbutted and then does the hardest sprint of his life for the exit

Trapstar4.4
09-22-2014, 11:45 AM
The first lesson my dad taught me about fighting in stadiums is to never take on someone in the row above you.

truth right here. unless youre looking to get embarrassed

These guys probably got heckled for 3hrs then lost it.

lol the wild wild west indeed. refused taxi service lawd jesus

SteezeFactory
09-22-2014, 01:56 PM

Sounds like that's the cheese and wine 49er fan section haha most of the riff raff is in the upper deck. Cards have their fare share of cholo wanna be thug idiots at the games, so combine the idiots of both fanbases and sh*t will always go down, especially since both teams hate each other.

Onita
09-23-2014, 07:31 AM
Darnell Dockett is a good guy

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/09/22/arizona-cardinals-brawl-video-darnell-dockett

Fist-Of-Freedom
09-23-2014, 07:38 AM
Reminds me of going to a White Sox game @ Cellular Field.

I don't think they even let you in anymore without a wife beater and jorts.

PervedOut
09-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Good Man #90. Security getting choked and he just starts throwing bricks at that phaggots face.
relevant

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvq7fjbpy1roa7c8o1_500.gif

repsDTGdaily
09-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Reminds me of going to a White Sox game @ Cellular Field.

I don't think they even let you in anymore without a wife beater and jorts.in the middle of the ghetto?

retiredrunner
09-23-2014, 08:41 AM
Anheuser Busch: Taking a Stand Against Domestic Violence

Domestic

SteezeFactory
09-23-2014, 08:43 AM
Darnell Dockett is a good guy

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/09/22/arizona-cardinals-brawl-video-darnell-dockett

Dockett is awesome, had a feeling he'd do something like that. Inb4 every overweight middle aged guy at the game claims it was him.

iamgenus
09-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Lol? The fight is like 15 49er jerseys and 1 cardinals jersey.

You know cardinals also have red jerseys right? Video in OP is down but while I wasn't counting niner/card fans when i saw the vid this morning it certainly looked at worst a 50/50 split.

kenonator
09-23-2014, 10:38 AM
And the NFL is wondering why no one wants to go to the games.

Few people want to go to an atmosphere where there are a lot of drunken rage fueled fans.

I rember going to Browns games when I was younger and seeing people from opposing teams having their jerseys stripped and burned. Or people would wait for the opposing fans to use a porta-potty while tailgaiting and they would run up and knock it over just because someone had a Rams jersey on.

There are trashy fans everywhere that ruin it for everyone else.

KC2892
09-23-2014, 10:46 AM
And the NFL is wondering why no one wants to go to the games.

Few people want to go to an atmosphere where there are a lot of drunken rage fueled fans.

I rember going to Browns games when I was younger and seeing people from opposing teams having their jerseys stripped and burned. Or people would wait for the opposing fans to use a porta-potty while tailgaiting and they would run up and knock it over just because someone had a Rams jersey on.

There are trashy fans everywhere that ruin it for everyone else.

I am so glad I've never had to see this at a Chiefs or Royals game (I'm sure it has happened, don't get me wrong). The only time you really see any rowdyness is when the Raiders come to town (like-wise when we visit Oakland), but for the most part it's just fun jabs. Anyone willing to get into a fistfight over a sports team they have no control over or are even a part of, isn't someone you'd expect to really be a good person anyways. Alcohol just fuels the attitude problems as well, how people can justify multiple beers at a game @ $8 for 12oz is beyond me, just tailgate so you aren't drunk as **** and mad at the world by the end of the game.

sdballer5588
09-23-2014, 11:21 AM
You know cardinals also have red jerseys right? Video in OP is down but while I wasn't counting niner/card fans when i saw the vid this morning it certainly looked at worst a 50/50 split.

The actual fight on the stairs is like 4 niner jerseys and 1-2 cards jerseys, and thats counting the dude who isnt in the fight he's just on the side throwing punches (he ends up getting like choked out)

I was obviously exaggerating. A few guys also aren't wearing jerseys.

bdub2070
09-23-2014, 11:24 AM
People need to quit generalizing people based on their location or team in which they support.

Every single team and city has fans that behave this way.

holtmcg
09-23-2014, 11:31 AM
People need to quit generalizing people based on their location or team in which they support.

Every single team and city has fans that behave this way.Location: Florida

sdballer5588
09-23-2014, 11:31 AM

Every single team and city has fans that behave this way.

Of course they do. Doesn't change that California based teams has a disproportionate amount of these fan brawl videos.

What do Florida people fight about anyway? Whose empty seat they were sitting in?

eltoro24
09-23-2014, 12:05 PM
So my buddy was in the area. Said some dude decked a chick. Why all the girls got in on it.

I guess at the exact same time a section over was another big brawl with arrest and shiz. Lol cards and 9ners srs do not mix.