PDA

View Full Version : Another man w good intentions being held by ISIS

ScubaStevo
09-21-2014, 11:48 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/21/world/europe/isis-alan-henning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

You are taking your life in your hands when you voluntarily travel to this place.

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Here's an idea. Why not just send only Muslim aid workers? At this point people need to realize that Western citizens are targets.

metroins
09-21-2014, 12:11 PM
Here's an idea. Why not just send only Muslim aid workers? At this point people need to realize that Western citizens are targets.

Sunni or Shia?

There are no Western Muslim Citizens?

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 12:16 PM
Sunni or Shia?

Whomever is in that region. Shouldn't be hard to recruit good hearted locals to aid their people and disperse the food/water Henning's group was in Syria for.

ZenBowman
09-21-2014, 12:27 PM
According to perrierAX these are just innocent kids who are victims bro, we should invite them back to the US to reintegrate!!

Tekkendo
09-21-2014, 01:00 PM

Of his group, he was the only non-muslim... and he was the one got kidnapped.

No one sent him. The dumbarse volunteered.

Fuk him. No tears. He can plead with the terrorists and appeals to their good conscience.

yg7s7
09-21-2014, 01:06 PM
This guy pretty much gambled with his life.

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 01:13 PM

Fuk him. No tears. He can plead with the terrorists and appeals to their good conscience.
Not sure why you would say "Fuk him". Shows quite the lack of common decency for someone who was trying to help people. Was his decision poor, yes, but to "shed no tears" over his likely death tells me alot about how depraved your mindset is.

CalmWind
09-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Really, I have no sympathy. I mean, ok, I DO have sympathy for their suffering..... but it's your OWN damn fault when you go there.

STOP going there. Unless you are US Military or something, then you should NOT be there.

Tekkendo
09-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Not sure why you would say "Fuk him". Shows quite the lack of common decency for someone who was trying to help people. Was his decision poor, yes, but to "shed no tears" over his likely death tells me alot about how depraved your mindset is.

He willingly, and needlessly put himself in such position that endangers the lives of our troops who may be forced to go rescue his arse. So yes, fuk him.

He is not irreplaceable. There is never any need for him to be there. There are plenty of Syrians who are willing and able to do the job.

You can spare us your phony outrage.

metroins
09-21-2014, 02:22 PM
He willingly, and needlessly put himself in such position that endangers the lives of our troops who may be forced to go rescue his arse. So yes, fuk him.

He is not irreplaceable. There is never any need for him to be there. There are plenty of Syrians who are willing and able to do the job.

I don't think I've ever agreed with Tekkendo but I do now.

I have zero empathy for people who travel to known war/hostile zones. Going to the Middle East as a Caucasian is a worse decision than me going into Detroit at night handing out anti drug pamphlets. Wtf did they expect? They don't do it just to help, they do it for thrills. There are plenty of non hostile regions that need just as much help, they chose the dangerous one.

Now we have to place American lives in danger to try to save them.

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 02:29 PM

He was there to give out aid. Like I said in my first post, they should just have Muslim aid workers give out food/water. That doesn't however, explain a "Fuk him" mentality towards someone who is likely to be killed.

But of course, I've come to expect such responses from you.

LizzieTish
09-21-2014, 02:30 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/21/world/europe/isis-alan-henning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

You are taking your life in your hands when you voluntarily travel to this place.

Another man w good intentions being held by CIA, Kroll Associates, CACI International. Want to get rid of ISIS? Get rid of the aforementioned completely and permanently. Only problem is you'd die trying, therefore, lets believe the lies of the OP's post so we can pretend "we're winning" while eating popcorn in our recliner watching reports by Wolf Blitzer about the MIC killing innocent people and/or enemies funded, trained, and radicalized by the MIC.

Remember, it's only ok to be afraid of whoever Wolf Blitzer on CNN tells you to be afraid of on behalf of the govt. and their corporate controllers.

metroins
09-21-2014, 02:31 PM
He was there to give out aid. Like I said in my first post, they should just have Muslim aid workers give out food/water. That doesn't however, explain a "Fuk him" mentality towards someone who is likely to be killed.

ISIS is Sunni and has been executing Shia Muslims; you should alter your posts to say "send Sunni Muslims".

perrierAX
According to perrierAX these are just innocent kids who are victims bro, we should invite them back to the US to reintegrate!!

Talk like a man, friend.

Pretty harsh way to look at it.

He was still kidnapped.

But I agree, Westerners should not be heading to Syria/Iraq, it is simply not safe, no one can guarantee your safety if you go.

The thing is, you can say that, but you will still get some guys going in.

Mobraelite
Sunni or Shia?

exactly this ^

all the muslims i have ever met here in America all smoke cigs, weed, drink, fuk and they sure as hell do not pray 4 times a day

they just call themselves muslims and get offended when you talk bad about muzzies

fuking joke in this country

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 02:34 PM
ISIS is Sunni and has been executing Shia Muslims; you should alter your posts to say "send Sunni Muslims".
Well, I was speaking generally about aid workers everywhere. They should use whoever is local to the targeted region.

Tekkendo
09-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Another man w good intentions being held by CIA, Kroll Associates, CACI International. Want to get rid of ISIS? Get rid of the aforementioned completely and permanently. Only problem is you'd die trying, therefore, lets believe the lies of the OP's post so we can pretend "we're winning" while eating popcorn in our recliner watching reports by Wolf Blitzer about the MIC killing innocent people and/or enemies funded, trained, and radicalized by the MIC.

Remember, it's only ok to be afraid of whoever Wolf Blitzer on CNN tells you to be afraid of on behalf of the govt. and their corporate controllers.

And here comes the forum spoke person for the wonder drug, Zyprexa, :D and her same old boring commercial soundbite. :D

Tekkendo
09-21-2014, 03:10 PM

Spare me your phony outrage, hypocrite.

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Spare me your phony outrage, hypocrite.
There's nothing phony about my outrage at how screwed up your mentality is.

Tekkendo
09-21-2014, 03:29 PM
There's nothing phony about my outrage at how screwed up your mentality is.
You don't give a shiete about him except to use him for talking shiete. That's all. Fake as Bill Clinton's fidelity vow.

TaeBoNinja
09-21-2014, 03:35 PM
You don't give a shiete about him except to use him for talking shiete. That's all. Fake as Bill Clinton's fidelity vow.
Of course I care. But then again, you don't seem to possess basic compassion for anything outside your small social sphere, so I can see why you're confused.

Manc33
09-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Its like when people climb up mountains, get stuck, then a chopper has to come out costing tens of thousands to rescue him. The guy that climbed the mountain should be paying ALL of that bill, srs.

Tekkendo
09-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Its like when people climb up mountains, get stuck, then a chopper has to come out costing tens of thousands to rescue him. The guy that climbed the mountain should be paying ALL of that bill, srs.

More like climbers who ignored the weather forecast and deliberately went up closed trails and then got stuck and causing rescuers to risk their lives to go rescue them.

And Teabag there can pretend to cry a bucket of phoney tears with his fake compassion and fake outrage. :D