PDA

View Full Version : best and worst conferences week 5

jtaylor2010
09-21-2014, 08:06 AM
They overslept, but it looks like the Big 10 finally woke up. Only bad loss was UM, but they are pretty bad this year apparently. Iowa over Pitt, Maryland over Syracuse, Indiana over Mizzou, and Nebraska over Miami...no OOC loss except that UM game.

ACC settling back down towards the bottom of power 5(only barely above big ten now). Like I said above ACC had 3 OOC losses against Big Ten, plus UVA went down to BYU and ECU scored 70 on UNC while destroying them.

BeastModeFTW
09-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Pac 12 looking good. Inb4 undefeated utah, arizona, washington, and oregon state all remain unranked because of the East Coast bias.

Baylorballs
09-21-2014, 08:22 AM
Pac 12 looking good. Inb4 undefeated utah, arizona, washington, and oregon state all remain unranked because of the East Coast bias.

Not bad right here

SEC is very good and there will be some serious upsets this year from teams that used to be doormats

ACC still below Big 12 Imo, would have loved Fl st. going down to just about ensure a big 12 slot in playoffs. OU looking pretty sick overall

Revolver45
09-21-2014, 10:03 AM
B1G finally showed up. They're still probably the weakest of the power 5 but made up some ground this week.

Pac looked really strong as well.

SEC seems like a really close conference this year, I can't see any team going undefeated.

chivasregal
09-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Illinois struggled to beat Texas State. L O L

scotyg
09-21-2014, 12:40 PM
i know all were losses but the big 12 proved they can play with anyone- went blow for blow with FSU, bama, and auburn so far this year