PDA

View Full Version : Boy these 11 am games really blow

Baylorballs
09-20-2014, 11:38 AM
I know most of the high priority games get the sweet prime time spots, and there's always some 2:30 gms that are great.

but i keep flipping through channels and say

welp, time to mow the lawn i guess ?

Just about every weekend they are horrific matchups. Oh well conference play should help

The_Albatross
09-20-2014, 11:59 AM
considering how many teams are involved, the vast majority of college football games are unwatchable

PervedOut
09-20-2014, 12:02 PM
the number of teams up by 3+ scores is mind blowing

jtaylor2010
09-20-2014, 12:06 PM
the number of teams up by 3+ scores is mind blowing

Yeah but the GT/VT and the Iowa/Pitt games have been serviceable. But I did get a nap in earlier after sleeping like sh!t while camping last night. Even the 3:30 slot is weak today. Should be some damn good games tonight though.

johnnyboi123
09-20-2014, 12:07 PM
college football of peace

where at least 50% of the games any given week are huge blowouts

>muh college ball

BeastModeFTW
09-20-2014, 12:09 PM
I know most of the high priority games get the sweet prime time spots, and there's always some 2:30 gms that are great.

but i keep flipping through channels and say

welp, time to mow the lawn i guess ?

Just about every weekend they are horrific matchups. Oh well conference play should help

this is what happens when there's only a 4 team playoff and pretty much 1 loss can knock you out. Teams aren't going to go and sked marquee non-conference games. Can't take the chance of losing and having their championship hopes dashed before conference play.

Austanian
09-20-2014, 12:12 PM
Yeah but the GT/VT and the Iowa/Pitt games have been serviceable. But I did get a nap in earlier after sleeping like sh!t while camping last night. Even the 3:30 slot is weak today. Should be some damn good games tonight though.

I am betting Utah Michigan will be good.

thelast10
09-20-2014, 12:23 PM
the GT/VT game has been good for 12:00 slot imo.... Don't ever expect much from the 12:00 games, just a warm up for the day pretty much....

Baylorballs
09-20-2014, 02:10 PM
this is what happens when there's only a 4 team playoff and pretty much 1 loss can knock you out. Teams aren't going to go and sked marquee non-conference games. Can't take the chance of losing and having their championship hopes dashed before conference play.

ehhh there's been at least 15 pretty awesome Non -conf. gm match ups the first 3 weeks. Wish baylor had scheduled SOMEBODY.

But yeah so many useless games today, ATM smu , Georgia Troy , Mich. St. East mich.

why fans would even WANT to go to these types of games blows me away. Only legit reason is getting out there to tail gate and get drunk. and how that i think about it, that trumps all.

woody19
09-20-2014, 02:19 PM
ehhh there's been at least 15 pretty awesome Non -conf. gm match ups the first 3 weeks. Wish baylor had scheduled SOMEBODY.

But yeah so many useless games today, ATM smu , Georgia Troy , Mich. St. East mich.

why fans would even WANT to go to these types of games blows me away. Only legit reason is getting out there to tail gate and get drunk. and how that i think about it, that trumps all.

Teams like Baylor aren't helping with their non conference schedules.

Tears
09-20-2014, 02:21 PM
OP new to college football?