PDA

View Full Version : Cops watches children kidnapped at gunpoint, shrugs it off and drives away

Stizzel
09-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Woman's car is rammed, her children taken at gunpoint, all right in front of a cop. The cop's response is to say '**** it' and drive away like it aint no thang.

Now there has to be a court hearing.....just to maybe, possibly fire the guy.

Government employees won't understand this, but for those of us that are not detached from reality, this sort of failure would result in immediate termination at the very least. In my opinion, he also deserved to be sued - at the very least.

MjviNrKy3qA

tk217
09-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Wut..............................

Stizzel
09-13-2014, 06:42 PM
Wut..............................

Customer service amirite

JonathanRhimes
09-13-2014, 06:44 PM
Lol I love how in court precedents they say the police have no obligation to stop crimes...even while on duty.

Brb protect and serve except I'm not willing to do it.

Streetbull
09-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Don't they have cameras in these cars? I would like to think that the cop did not respond immediately because he thought the guy with the gun would kill the children. Did this cop call for back up? How did he respond? Where are the records?

Remember gents, and yes this may not apply for this situation, but someone is innocent until proven guilty. If he is proven guilty THEN and only THEN throw the book at him.

RIKTER
09-13-2014, 07:30 PM
Don't they have cameras in these cars? I would like to think that the cop did not respond immediately because he thought the guy with the gun would kill the children. Did this cop call for back up? How did he respond? Where are the records?

That such BS, I've seen a lot of cop movies and thats not how it works.

Stizzel
09-13-2014, 07:45 PM
That such BS, I've seen a lot of cop movies and thats not how it works.

At the first of two disciplinary hearings on Thursday, Dallas police commanders recommended that Officer Les Richardson be terminated by Chief David Brown. It's now up to Brown whether to fire Richardson or not.

If I have time on Monday, I'll give the precinct a call and let them know that some guys on a forum feel police can do no wrong.