PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait until AP never plays in the NFL again (srs)

BusterBunny
09-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Regardless of whether you think what he did was wrong or right, you know Goodell (who I hate) is going to come down hard on him after the ray rice situation.

Sick of this AP guy, being all fake humble and talking about how he's a Christian and loves Jesus. Meanwhile he's out getting into bar fights, going 120 mph, and fathering 7 kids with 6 women. Yeah, really religious of you AP. Meanwhile a guy like Kaepernick is hated because he has tattoos and wears his hat back.

Sick of this fake slimeball.

Sfsjazz
09-13-2014, 04:26 PM
You draft him first in all your fantasy football leagues OP?

BusterBunny
09-13-2014, 04:29 PM
You draft him first in all your fantasy football leagues OP?

nope

Hercegovac8
09-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Agreed, I hate guys like AD, fake good guys who are irl scumbags

Guys like Kaep or Cam get hate for no reason, yet Peterson is loved

BusterBunny
09-13-2014, 04:31 PM

Cam is another good example. Good call.

Fake nice guys are the worst kind. At least someone like Sherman or Bill B is an open douche.

Wakiza33
09-13-2014, 04:32 PM

Judge not, till ye be judged man. The whooping is one thing, but declaring a man a scumbag because of speeding and one alleged bar altercation? Cam and Kaep have plenty of supporters, too.

Hercegovac8
09-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Judge not, till ye be judged man. The whooping is one thing, but declaring a man a scumbag because of speeding and one alleged bar altercation? Cam and Kaep have plenty of supporters, too.

Plus the dozen or so baby mamas, as well as him not caring that his kid was beaten to death

TheThrill1
09-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Regardless of whether you think what he did was wrong or right, you know Goodell (who I hate) is going to come down hard on him after the ray rice situation.

Sick of this AP guy, being all fake humble and talking about how he's a Christian and loves Jesus. Meanwhile he's out getting into bar fights, going 120 mph, and fathering 7 kids with 6 women. Yeah, really religious of you AP. Meanwhile a guy like Kaepernick is hated because he has tattoos and wears his hat back.

Yes, because Jesus said thou shall not speed.

BusterBunny
09-13-2014, 04:52 PM

dude he didn't even know that one son was his until he was beaten to death wtf

FChumChum
09-13-2014, 05:08 PM
Have met him in person - good person.

SompletelyCober
09-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Have met him in person - good person.

^^^

Adrian is a personal friend of mine and I can assure you that OP has the wrong impression of him.

cncman
09-13-2014, 05:31 PM
U goof'd because this forum idolizes him

Tears
09-13-2014, 05:49 PM
dude he didn't even know that one son was his until he was beaten to death wtf

hard to argue with this.

Thee3ternal
09-13-2014, 05:52 PM
I doubt it.

Funny thing I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about how Rice really isn't that important to the NFL.

LOL but Peterson on the other hand...Peterson is in the same category as your Manning's and Brady's.

MonteeBallin
09-13-2014, 05:55 PM
U goof'd because this forum idolizes him
nfl fans in general like the guy. he was one of the most likeable players in the nfl. this is going to take a hit on his rep though and megatron is going to take the most liked title from now on.

anyways, peterson dealt with a lot of **** of his own in his life anyways. not going to hate.

phillyfreak7
09-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Something I've noticed is that every person who approves of hitting their own children happen to be people who have had it done to themselves. That doesn't make it right, but I think it puts them in a position where they rationalize and accept this behavior.

Still, I don't feel sorry for AP... What he did to his FOUR YEAR OLD son is absolutely horrific. If the NFL wants to send a good message, they'll do to Peterson what they did to Rice, considering what Peterson did in my opinion is worse. Anything less is preferential treatment.

They'll ban Josh Gordon for a year for breathing in marijuana from a friend, they better suspend a person for inflicting a lot of pain to a completely helpless and dependent child.

sdballer5588
09-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Something I've noticed is that every person who approves of hitting their own children happen to be people who have had it done to themselves. That doesn't make it right, but I think it puts them in a position where they rationalize and accept this behavior.

Still, I don't feel sorry for AP... What he did to his FOUR YEAR OLD son is absolutely horrific. If the NFL wants to send a good message, they'll do to Peterson what they did to Rice, considering what Peterson did in my opinion is worse. Anything less is preferential treatment.

They'll ban Josh Gordon for a year for breathing in marijuana from a friend, they better suspend a person for inflicting a lot of pain to a completely helpless and dependent child.

Better watch out bro, every inbred from Texas is about to let you know why you are

A] A pussy for not being beaten as a child
B] A bad parent for not beating your child
C] If you're not a parent your opinion is apparently invalid/

Lol.

wickedman
09-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Better chance he'll be back in 2 weeks than banned from the NFL.

mcbizkit02
09-13-2014, 07:01 PM
^^^

Adrian is a personal friend of mine and I can assure you that OP has the wrong impression of him.

I'm one of his illegitimate children and let me tell you being AP's child is actually a great thing.

Mrs Grudge
09-13-2014, 07:04 PM
At worst he might get a year suspension then come back next year.

cncman
09-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Adrian peterson had his way with my anus and let me tell you he was very loving

phillyfreak7
09-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Better watch out bro, every inbred from Texas is about to let you know why you are

Lol.It really does scare me that there are people in today's world who believe hitting a child to "discipline" them is acceptable.

InternetTuffGuy
09-13-2014, 08:12 PM
^^^

Yeah but OP read some stuff on the Internet and that has to be true. He could be onto something...right?

I have no problem with parents who spank their kids. However the photos floating around, if they are not falsified, do look like an excessive beating was handed out.

InternetTuffGuy
09-13-2014, 08:16 PM
It really does scare me that there are people in today's world who believe hitting a child to "discipline" them is acceptable.

I see nothing wrong with spanking kids. My parents had a paddle that was used on us as kids. It hurt for about two minutes, not really a big deal. That said I have spanked my son once that I can remember. Other than that verbal discipline has always been sufficient enough to get my point across. Now the photo that I saw of AP's son shows about 8 or 10 red welts, some of which appear to have broken the skin. That's over the line.

Snakethejake83
09-13-2014, 08:54 PM
1. I have 3 kids
2. I spank my kids
3. I NEVER spank my kids when I am angry
4. I rarely have to spank my kids because they understand right from wrong
5. I think what AP did is horrendous, and I do not approve. I believe he was angry when he did that to his child
6. I am a diehard Vikings fan and manly tears have been shed.

KayronF
09-13-2014, 08:59 PM
It really does scare me that there are people in today's world who believe hitting a child to "discipline" them is acceptable.In my family it was blasphemy if you didn't get whooped for doing something wrong beyond respected limits

Beliedat
09-13-2014, 09:03 PM
Wait OP is upset because an outspoken Christian doesn't adhere to Christian values?
Welcome to the universe, where actions speak louder than words.

Hercegovac8
09-13-2014, 09:33 PM
I see nothing wrong with spanking kids. My parents had a paddle that was used on us as kids. It hurt for about two minutes, not really a big deal. That said I have spanked my son once that I can remember. Other than that verbal discipline has always been sufficient enough to get my point across. Now the photo that I saw of AP's son shows about 8 or 10 red welts, some of which appear to have broken the skin. That's over the line.

My dad used to beat my ass back in the day and I remember hating him, and I would always make sure I was never home when he was as a teenager. We're cool now but the 'spankings' did me absolutely no good and if anything made me more aggressive with other kids, or gave me anxiety whenever I saw he was home

After seeing pictures of what AD did to his son, and after reading what his son had to say about him, I'm pretty sure he has it way worse than I did, considering AD has a fuking spanking room filled with belts and other shyt

Snakethejake83
09-13-2014, 09:37 PM
My dad used to beat my ass back in the day and I remember hating him, and I would always make sure I was never home when he was as a teenager. We're cool now but the 'spankings' did me absolutely no good and if anything made me more aggressive with other kids, or gave me anxiety whenever I saw he was home

After seeing pictures of what AD did to his son, and after reading what his son had to say about him, I'm pretty sure he has it way worse than I did, considering AD has a fuking spanking room filled with belts and other shyt

Ok, if you were getting spanked as a teenager, than that is an issue...

outfoxxed
09-13-2014, 09:50 PM

aps probably worth a hundred million.

nikkas got rooms for farting

daisbest
09-14-2014, 12:10 AM
I doubt it.

Funny thing I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about how Rice really isn't that important to the NFL.

LOL but Peterson on the other hand...Peterson is in the same category as your Manning's and Brady's.

this, you see AP's pic atleast 1-2 times a week on nfl's facebook page

Evolutionary1
09-14-2014, 07:06 AM
Better chance he'll be back in 2 weeks than banned from the NFL.this

Stompin_Tom
09-14-2014, 08:17 AM
1. I have 3 kids
2. I spank my kids
5. I think what AP did is horrendous, and I do not approve. I believe he was angry when he did that to his child

wow, thank god we have an expert on spanking children to clarify the details of how things work. it all depends on how angry you are, never hit your kids when angry! that was petersons problem, he hit the kid when he was angry, can't do that, gotta calm down and wait until you're in a happy mood to give em a good ol spankin' :)

Ok, if you were getting spanked as a teenager, than that is an issue...

so what are the guidelines regarding age limits? please clarify, we wouldn't want anyone to do it the wrong way.

EvilChicken
09-14-2014, 08:24 AM
wow, thank god we have an expert on spanking children to clarify the details of how things work. it all depends on how angry you are, never hit your kids when angry! that was petersons problem, he hit the kid when he was angry, can't do that, gotta calm down and wait until you're in a happy mood to give em a good ol spankin' :)

so what are the guidelines regarding age limits? please clarify, we wouldn't want anyone to do it the wrong way.

I'm sure every football player out there gets happy before they hit people. It's only natural.

SpiritFighter
09-14-2014, 08:33 AM

That's an issue with your dad being an abusive jackass.....

SpiritFighter
09-14-2014, 08:36 AM

Yeah. And there's quit a few of us. And we're all speaking from experience when we say people are becoming b1tches.

And to be clear, that was a comment directed towards your overall sentiment towards spanking, and not directed towards the specifics in the particular case of ap.

JmanTheJuiceman
09-14-2014, 09:21 AM

Lol.

I haven't seen one person who supported "beating" a child.

But mostly everybody agrees that spanking them is OK, and what AP did was way over the line.

Pussy

phillyfreak7
09-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Yeah. And there's quit a few of us. And we're all speaking from experience when we say people are becoming b1tches.

And to be clear, that was a comment directed towards your overall sentiment towards spanking, and not directed towards the specifics in the particular case of ap.Not hitting your kid has nothing to do with being a "b1tch", it has to do with actually raising a child in the correct way. You only find it acceptable because it was done to you.

It's pathetic. I'm happy to say I'll never have to do that.

SpiritFighter
09-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Not hitting your kid has nothing to do with being a "b1tch", it has to do with actually raising a child in the correct way. You only find it acceptable because it was done to you.

It's pathetic. I'm happy to say I'll never have to do that.

The sooner you accept the fact that you're probably a b1tch, the better off you'll probably be....

TerellOwens
09-14-2014, 10:18 AM
itt: only 1 way to raise a child lmao

so funny

phillyfreak7
09-14-2014, 10:50 AM
The sooner you accept the fact that you're probably a b1tch, the better off you'll probably be....

The sooner you accept you're an idiot, the better off you'll be...

brandonbourgoin
09-14-2014, 10:59 AM
r.i.p to all the great players in the NFL. what ever happened to staying home and counting your cash?

dtbrehm
09-14-2014, 11:07 AM
A lot of the people who support "hitting" probably just mean an open-hand spank. Just mix-up over word choices.

And some of my friends who have children spank them despite never being struck as kids. So it's not all just trend-continuation.

phillyfreak7
09-15-2014, 02:58 PM
A lot of the people who support "hitting" probably just mean an open-hand spank. Just mix-up over word choices.

And some of my friends who have children spank them despite never being struck as kids. So it's not all just trend-continuation.You don't need to open hand spank them either. Not that it's a huge deal, but there are much better ways to teach a child that are significantly more effective.

wickedman
09-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Better chance he'll be back in 2 weeks than banned from the NFL.

This guy knows what's up.

daisbest
09-15-2014, 03:45 PM
he's playing this sunday op

MidniteMarauder
09-15-2014, 04:04 PM

But mostly everybody agrees that spanking them is OK, and what AP did was way over the line.

Pussy

"mostly everybody agrees." I wouldn't even say that anymore. Any type of studies that have been done show that spanking or any form of hitting to discipline children doesn't work. Lol, at tough guys justifying hitting a tiny, fragile, helpless kid... phucking mongoloids.

BusterBunny
09-15-2014, 04:07 PM
he's playing this sunday op

he's under investigation again

*****://twitter.com/KHOU/status/511644523861004288

NORCALpump
09-15-2014, 04:59 PM
Sad thing is AP probably isn't even in the kids life enough to be able to justify disciplining him.

JmanTheJuiceman
09-15-2014, 05:05 PM
You don't need to open hand spank them either. Not that it's a huge deal, but there are much better ways to teach a child that are significantly more effective.

Shut the fuk up and let people raise their kids

sdballer5588
09-19-2014, 04:29 AM

Pussy

Would beat you with a switch/10

My 1 inch, 1 pound, and functioning thyroid would lord over you like a professional football player lording over the defeated corpse of his 4 year old son.

Murka.

Shut the fuk up and let people raise their kids

This is the most obscene lack of logic ever btw.

"not my problem man"

Pissening strategy. Will note if you ever complain about domestic violence or anything else. Why don't you butt out of their relationships bro? You don't know them!
He hits her because he loves her!

PolishPhenom
09-19-2014, 05:30 AM
1. I have 3 kids
2. I spank my kids

I think there is a difference between spanking your kids and beating your kids. My dad was beat as a child, yet he spanked us. He never beat us.

NaijaBoy17
09-19-2014, 05:44 AM
Was beaten as a kid. And no not with a paddle or a spanking, but lashed with a belt (sometimes the buckle... really violent out of line ****).

Just want to say there's a clear difference between:

a.) Disciplining a child
b.) Taking out your anger on them

What AP gave his kid is the latter and it's very, very wrong. Same kind of **** that happened to me that makes me ****ing hate my dad right now. The point isn't to injure the kid it's to send a message.

That being said I'm against beatings/spankings of any kind really. The reason for that is because I think a lot of people don't have the self-control to do it in a way that allows them to send a message without seriously harming the child mentally and physically. I believe that all kids can be corrected through verbal treatment, it just takes a lot more time and effort that way.

I'm also a Vikings fan btw, and while I'm kind of annoyed that AP is gone (since he's our best player)... he should be.

ElJefe904
09-19-2014, 06:36 AM

I agreed with you up until then....seriously that is the potheads oldest excuse in the book when they get busted

Shikight
09-19-2014, 06:40 AM

Uh Adam ****ed a young underage virgin girl in gods' garden... and hes like your religions' savior or something.

and kapercock is hated because hes a queer, hes the classic phaggot that everyone hated in high school and still does.

Shikight
09-19-2014, 06:41 AM
Was beaten as a kid. And no not with a paddle or a spanking, but lashed with a belt (sometimes the buckle... really violent out of line ****).

Just want to say there's a clear difference between:

a.) Disciplining a child
b.) Taking out your anger on them

What AP gave his kid is the latter and it's very, very wrong. Same kind of **** that happened to me that makes me ****ing hate my dad right now. The point isn't to injure the kid it's to send a message.

That being said I'm against beatings/spankings of any kind really. The reason for that is because I think a lot of people don't have the self-control to do it in a way that allows them to send a message without seriously harming the child mentally and physically. I believe that all kids can be corrected through verbal treatment, it just takes a lot more time and effort that way.

I'm also a Vikings fan btw, and while I'm kind of annoyed that AP is gone (since he's our best player)... he should be.
stfu you don't know jack **** and neithr does sportscenter.

you have 10% of the evidence from the trial

seriously just stop

dirtdickens
09-19-2014, 06:43 AM
They'll ban Josh Gordon for a year for breathing in marijuana from a friend

Whats funnier, Gordon thinking someone would believe this, or this guy believing it?

Shikight
09-19-2014, 06:44 AM

"not my problem man"

Pissening strategy. Will note if you ever complain about domestic violence or anything else. Why don't you butt out of their relationships bro? You don't know them!
You want to talk about logic?

"You used a switch, these days thats not okay, society as changed, THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED MAN"

oh, well when did the times change? I didn't get an email. The government never sent me some documents asking me to sign indicating that I was aware that the times had changed. How did they change anyway? There sure as hell wasn't an election or vote so I'm guessing they change automatically? If anyone is to blame here it's whoever is in charge of informing people when the times have changed. I mean sometimes people make laws to indicate this but no one made a law against using a switch; so I can only assume that the "times" committee ****ed up.

dirtdickens
09-19-2014, 06:45 AM

PussyThis

And every kid is different, some respond to spankings and some are like the homo above that had some deep resentment for his dad trying to discipline him. Youre not supposed to like it.

Shikight
09-19-2014, 06:46 AM
Whats funnier, Gordon thinking someone would believe this, or this guy believing it?
Innocent until proven guilty is how justice works. If you can't show that this story isn't true and that your story is, then you need to stop acting like a feminist whale and stfu

dirtdickens
09-19-2014, 06:48 AM
Innocent until proven guilty is how justice works. If you can't show that this story isn't true and that your story is, then you need to stop acting like a feminist whale and stfu

This guy is trying really hard, someone should aknowledge him.

Shikight
09-19-2014, 06:51 AM
This guy is trying really hard, someone should aknowledge him.
Oh look, another inbred retard who probably only cares about "being willy willy happy and dewing the wite ting my mom tot me"

hey lenny, suicide is always an option.

dirtdickens
09-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Oh look, another inbred retard who probably only cares about "being willy willy happy and dewing the wite ting my mom tot me"

hey lenny, suicide is always an option.So edgy

Postmort3m
09-19-2014, 07:36 AM

hey lenny, suicide is always an option.

http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7044530688/h95D798A0/

JmanTheJuiceman
09-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Would beat you with a switch/10

My 1 inch, 1 pound, and functioning thyroid would lord over you like a professional football player lording over the defeated corpse of his 4 year old son.

Murka.

"not my problem man"

Get off your goddamned high horse Dr. Phil.

sdballer5588
09-19-2014, 11:20 AM
You want to talk about logic?

"You used a switch, these days thats not okay, society as changed, THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED MAN"

oh, well when did the times change? I didn't get an email. The government never sent me some documents asking me to sign indicating that I was aware that the times had changed. How did they change anyway? There sure as hell wasn't an election or vote so I'm guessing they change automatically? If anyone is to blame here it's whoever is in charge of informing people when the times have changed. I mean sometimes people make laws to indicate this but no one made a law against using a switch; so I can only assume that the "times" committee ****ed up.

I have never been more confused. What side are you on and wtf is this supposed to mean. Srsly.

Get off your stupid horse, dumbass.

DFSnfl
09-19-2014, 11:29 AM

"not my problem man"

except it isn't our problem, its their problem. What makes me mad isn't wife beating or child abuse (not to say those actions aren't wrong), but the fact that TMZ releases this sht and suddenly everyone is holier-than-thou and acts like they actually give a sh!t about these relative causes. Newsflash: NFL players have been violent and abusive (not to mention their other criminal tendencies) since the NFL has been violent. Do you think wife-beating and child abuse is something that only happens in this TMZ insta-report-tweet era? Get real. You're just like every other female on facebook who likes the trending articles to seem like you actually give a fukc about social issues, when in actuality you cant be bothered to care unless the issue is burned into your retinas via ESPN, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, upworthy, elitedaily, buzzfeed etc.

Waaaaah AP beat his kid...that's still a larger and more positive impact than many athletes have on their children

sdballer5588
09-19-2014, 11:47 AM
except it isn't our problem, its their problem. What makes me mad isn't wife beating or child abuse (not to say those actions aren't wrong), but the fact that TMZ releases this sht and suddenly everyone is holier-than-thou and acts like they actually give a sh!t about these relative causes. Newsflash: NFL players have been violent and abusive (not to mention their other criminal tendencies) since the NFL has been violent. Do you think wife-beating and child abuse is something that only happens in this TMZ insta-report-tweet era? Get real. You're just like every other female on facebook who likes the trending articles to seem like you actually give a fukc about social issues, when in actuality you cant be bothered to care unless the issue is burned into your retinas via ESPN, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, upworthy, elitedaily, buzzfeed etc.

Waaaaah AP beat his kid...that's still a larger and more positive impact than many athletes have on their children

Standards low as hell dude.

RogerSterling
09-19-2014, 12:00 PM
1. I have 3 kids
2. I spank my kids

lol I feel like that makes it way worse and kind of creepy. "I only beat my kids in cold blood, usually after a good meal."

dirtdickens
09-19-2014, 12:03 PM
I smack all the kids in the neighborhood.

RogerSterling
09-19-2014, 12:03 PM

lol

against beating children = must be a self-righteous *******