PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Beadle...SMFH

PjzBoozer
09-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Watching sports nation this bish talking about LeSean McCoy

She says she would spit on someone's food next time they come after leaving bad tip...Then says what if McCoy has a bad game and then the owner decides to pay him less than his contract if we're basing off of performance...wow...is she srs Misc.????

After that whole Stephen A situation i haven't seen her the same way and watch sports nation for the first time in a while and bam this...

also just want to say i fuuuuarking hate Marcellus Wiley. Dude never shuts the fuk up and has that i'm always right attitude. Him & Beadle are like the worst thing on ESPN.

Ivan7x
09-10-2014, 12:12 PM
shes a potato

waytoodeep03
09-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Man if one woman makes me RAGE its her.

That woman logic she uses is the worse

evansanity
Rob should've served him better

PjzBoozer
shes a potato

She used to be good back then...with Cowherd. WTF happened? She is dumb as fuk now.

HankScorp1o
09-10-2014, 12:20 PM
She used to be good back then...with Cowherd. WTF happened? She is dumb as fuk now.This. Her personality alone back then made her an HBB, now she's just an old, grumpy, hypersensitive feminist kunt.

Phil9
09-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Apparently working at NBC for a year made her go crazy.

Baghdadassup
09-10-2014, 12:25 PM
bish needs to be sent to an elevator or a balcony.

WannaGetYoked27
09-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Someone aware me on the Stephen A situation?

jross2021
09-10-2014, 12:26 PM
will rep anyone that tweets out #YouWontGetTippedIf with a reason.

tweet it at her for the lulz too

Would love to see her blow up if this was trending.

PjzBoozer
09-10-2014, 12:36 PM
This. Her personality alone back then made her an HBB, now she's just an old, grumpy, hypersensitive feminist kunt.

So sad brah. :(

blackkidoooooh.gif

Someone aware me on the Stephen A situation?

She got him suspended for a week basically. He said something like, "let's also not give the women who instigate a pass either," and she went WTF mode by saying all kinds of dumb stuff and how she was a victim, if wearing certain outfits were luring in rapists etc etc.

will rep anyone that tweets out #YouWontGetTippedIf with a reason.

tweet it at her for the lulz too

Would love to see her blow up if this was trending.

U draft Boozer before me #YouWontGetTippedIf

PostMoves
09-10-2014, 12:45 PM
I agree with everyone else in here. used to think she was a really cool chick with a cool personality. her and colin made sportsnation awesome. now shes a straight up kuntwad.

AreolaBorealis
09-10-2014, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't even fuk her with a strap on

isp
09-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't even fuk her with a strap on

you can use my dick

would love to taste the beadle juice

Twerk4it
09-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Wtf is up with ESPN and their hate for the NFL?

mark_davis
09-10-2014, 01:29 PM
She should be suspended. Saying she would commit a possible felony on live television is much worse than anything Stephen A said. If I don't tip well, I'm asking to have my food tampered with? Just like if she was wearing a short skirt she's asking to be raped.

Murph0408
09-10-2014, 01:39 PM
she is an ass and is making a character of herself. now her "gimmick" is to take a side and run with it even if she isn't fully informed. granted that sums up most sport "journalists" these days. the type to say something outrageous just for a reaction and then stick her fingers in her ears and sing "la la la la" while you issue a rebuttal.

ckhunter5
09-10-2014, 02:47 PM
i'm more mad at you for OP for watching this bishh on that bullchit show

laxster
09-10-2014, 02:51 PM
That's what you get when you watch a 'sports' show with trending topics about tipping habits and domestic abuse

TaeBoNinja
09-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Beadle is president right now. She called the Rice thing from the start, and is just letting her tits hang out a bit.

No need to get rustled.

Mac_xX
09-10-2014, 04:01 PM
She's figured that if she speaks loud and says outrageous sh*t that she can make waves.

It's the Stephen A and Skip Bayless approach to sports news. It's awful.

Future24
09-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Does espn even talk about on field stuff anymore?

HankScorp1o
09-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Does espn even talk about on field stuff anymore?
About as much as MTV still plays music videos

Trapstar4.4
09-10-2014, 04:12 PM
the only thing worse than a stupid woman is a stupid woman that thinks she is smart

ugh

momason
09-10-2014, 04:16 PM
I have no idea who Michelle Beadle is but i'm going to assume she is a female Skip Bayless, no?

Hercegovac8
09-10-2014, 04:19 PM
She's figured that if she speaks loud and says outrageous sh*t that she can make waves.

It's the Stephen A and Skip Bayless approach to sports news. It's awful.

First take has become a weird self serving parody of itself

Here's the typical 1st take segment:

Steven A talks about a racial issue, all while skip blows hard and shakes his head. After SAS is done skip shakes his hand and compliments him for a good 15 minutes, and then just repeats SAS's point, all the while SAS is sighing hard and nodding his head in agreement. And when skip is done speaking Stephen A tells him how much he respects him and how highly he thinks of him

It's become like this weird almost homoerotic circle jerk of self righteousness.

Oh and after the break they'll each make outrageous points and then fake argue with each other

It's come to a point where if u saw 1 first take, uve seen them all

The_Albatross
09-10-2014, 04:30 PM
if you are going to make a topic about a female sports personality that is even the slightest bit attractive you need to provide pics; its a rule.

tmertz
09-10-2014, 04:34 PM
if you are going to make a topic about a female sports personality that is even the slightest bit attractive you need to provide pics; its a rule.

I tried to find a good pic but she is a constant 7/10

LiveOnce
09-10-2014, 04:36 PM

Maybe the mayor can put up the "G T" symbol and he will be there to chuck and duck

A supreme pizza for a supreme gentleman

SwagMorris
09-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Watching sports nation this bish talking about LeSean McCoy

She says she would spit on someone's food next time they come after leaving bad tip...Then says what if McCoy has a bad game and then the owner decides to pay him less than his contract if we're basing off of performance...wow...is she srs Misc.????

After that whole Stephen A situation i haven't seen her the same way and watch sports nation for the first time in a while and bam this...

also just want to say i fuuuuarking hate Marcellus Wiley. Dude never shuts the fuk up and has that i'm always right attitude. Him & Beadle are like the worst thing on ESPN.

Strong logic by this broad. McCoy has a contract. Your server doesn't sign a contract with you before you dine out. The whole point of serving is making a customer enjoy their experience as much as possible, and earning your tip on the spot. Then having gratitude that the person was gracious enough to help you pay your bills.

Being a former server, McCoy was 100% in the right. I never watch ESPN unless it's for actual sporting events, and yet they still figure out how to Russell my Wilson's.

MrStrange
09-10-2014, 04:38 PM
women in sports.....

KBaller33
09-10-2014, 04:42 PM
First take has become a weird self serving parody of itself

Here's the typical 1st take segment:

Steven A talks about a racial issue, all while skip blows hard and shakes his head. After SAS is done skip shakes his hand and compliments him for a good 15 minutes, and then just repeats SAS's point, all the while SAS is sighing hard and nodding his head in agreement. And when skip is done speaking Stephen A tells him how much he respects him and how highly he thinks of him

It's become like this weird almost homoerotic circle jerk of self righteousness.

Oh and after the break they'll each make outrageous points and then fake argue with each other

It's come to a point where if u saw 1 first take, uve seen them all

Damn. This is completely right.

Mac_xX
09-10-2014, 04:51 PM
women in sports.....

Nothing wrong with women in sports, Beadle is just a blow hard trying to be a female version of Skip Bayless.

MTCC
09-10-2014, 04:57 PM
I hope someone spits and jizzes in her food then receive a large tip.

METALxGEAR
09-10-2014, 05:02 PM
I've stopped watching espn for a month tell u right now it was a great decision **** espn

cor030
09-10-2014, 05:04 PM
I worked in the restaurant industry for nearly a decade. Pretty much from the day I turned 15 until a few months ago. Did everything from bus tables, food runner, and was a server for the final years.

Michelle Beadle is a fukking KUNT and anyone that supports the notion you should AUTOMATICALLY tip big is a fukking retard. Service absolutely does matter, and if you're given sh*t service you have every reason not to tip.

Now that said, in my experience, a LOT of people that don't tip and claim bad service are full of sh*t. If you come to a popular restaurant during the dinner rush, you need to have a little patience and understand all the employees are getting mind-fukked with 10,000 things running through their heads and they aren't purposely forgetting to refill your drink. I'm not forgiving bad service, just saying if it's during a rush you may have to wait a few extra minutes for that refill or your order/etc. Big difference between a few minutes and 15-20+ minutes, though. So don't get me wrong.. and if it's a slow period/not very busy, there is no reason whatsoever you should ever receive bad/slow service. This goes especially for smaller, mom/pop or family owned places compared to the larger chains (like Outback or whatever, for example) because you can't just overstaff and blow through the rush no issues. All of that aside, the fact that the fukkin owner(not some lowly rustled server, the OWNER) of this restaurant posted this receipt on facebook for the entire public to see(knowing that it was going to cause a giant sh*tstorm for McCoy).. that alone makes me 100% trust McCoy when he says the service was sh*t.

OH, and to add to that: 90% of the time the server has no control over how long you wait for your food. That's another big complaint for "bad service". You think servers like having 10 open tables? No. They want you to get all your sh*t as soon as possible so they can move onto another table.. and goodnight sweet tips to any server that asks the line/scumbag expo to hurry up with your order. That pretty much kills any ticket and adds 15-30 minutes to every order with your name on it for the rest of the night.

So cliffs:
- Even as a server, service absolutely matters and if you're rude/incompetent/etc, you don't fukking deserve sh*t for tips.
- McCoy is fully in the right here
- Michelle Beadle used to be a cool, decently attractive/funny host.. but over the course of a fukkin year, has turned into a miserable, ugly, IGNORANT, attention seeking kunt..

PostMoves
09-10-2014, 05:07 PM
stephen A: 'some violence is provoked and people should avoid situations where they might provoke someone'
result: huge uproar, stephen A suspended. beadle praised for some female equality BS

michelle beadle: 'i'd spit in someones food if they upset me'
result: nothing

this

wickedman
09-10-2014, 05:10 PM
She's old and unattractive now, she tries to stay relevant by making over the top statements constantly.

waytoodeep03
09-10-2014, 05:19 PM
stephen A: 'some violence is provoked and people should avoid situations where they might provoke someone'
result: huge uproar, stephen A suspended. beadle praised for some female equality BS

michelle beadle: 'i'd spit in someones food if they upset me'
result: nothing

I think its time for Reddit Misc and 4 Chan to make an example of her.

AreolaBorealis
09-10-2014, 05:29 PM
I think its time for Reddit Misc and 4 Chan to make an example of her.Let's order 400 pizzas to her house

SwagMorris
09-10-2014, 05:31 PM
I worked in the restaurant industry for nearly a decade. Pretty much from the day I turned 15 until a few months ago. Did everything from bus tables, food runner, and was a server for the final years.

Michelle Beadle is a fukking KUNT and anyone that supports the notion you should AUTOMATICALLY tip big is a fukking retard. Service absolutely does matter, and if you're given sh*t service you have every reason not to tip.

Now that said, in my experience, a LOT of people that don't tip and claim bad service are full of sh*t. If you come to a popular restaurant during the dinner rush, you need to have a little patience and understand all the employees are getting mind-fukked with 10,000 things running through their heads and they aren't purposely forgetting to refill your drink. I'm not forgiving bad service, just saying if it's during a rush you may have to wait a few extra minutes for that refill or your order/etc. Big difference between a few minutes and 15-20+ minutes, though. So don't get me wrong.. and if it's a slow period/not very busy, there is no reason whatsoever you should ever receive bad/slow service. This goes especially for smaller, mom/pop or family owned places compared to the larger chains (like Outback or whatever, for example) because you can't just overstaff and blow through the rush no issues. All of that aside, the fact that the fukkin owner(not some lowly rustled server, the OWNER) of this restaurant posted this receipt on facebook for the entire public to see(knowing that it was going to cause a giant sh*tstorm for McCoy).. that alone makes me 100% trust McCoy when he says the service was sh*t.

OH, and to add to that: 90% of the time the server has no control over how long you wait for your food. That's another big complaint for "bad service". You think servers like having 10 open tables? No. They want you to get all your sh*t as soon as possible so they can move onto another table.. and goodnight sweet tips to any server that asks the line/scumbag expo to hurry up with your order. That pretty much kills any ticket and adds 15-30 minutes to every order with your name on it for the rest of the night.

So cliffs:
- Even as a server, service absolutely matters and if you're rude/incompetent/etc, you don't fukking deserve sh*t for tips.
- McCoy is fully in the right here
- Michelle Beadle used to be a cool, decently attractive/funny host.. but over the course of a fukkin year, has turned into a miserable, ugly, IGNORANT, attention seeking kunt..

I read like 2 years worth of reviews of the restaurant he ate at. They were all pretty much the same... the service sucked. Owner is a huge douche, apparently. Hope he loses his business because of this.

Phobaphobia
09-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Used to think she was hot and funny. Over the past while she's disgusted me. Yuck

tsbalr120
09-10-2014, 06:11 PM
There isn't a female on tv that makes me rage as much as she does. Biggest fukking kunt on the planet.

cor030
09-10-2014, 06:49 PM
The only thing worse than hearing Michelle Beadle talk is logging onto twitter and seeing all the complete phaggots defend her potato ass logic.

Future24
09-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Michelle Beadle @MichelleDBeadle 7h
I can tell by your tweets who amongst us has waited tables. #tipyourservers