PDA

View Full Version : can someone please answer about nitrobol.

Uber-neggR
09-02-2003, 04:49 PM
i get these newsletter from paul becker, and in one of them he promotes a product called 'nitrobol'.

basically he says you can gain about 5-7 lean pounds in a month.
i also read it's ingredients but it seems like a bunch of amino acids.

can someone (with a scientific background) review this product or someone who has actually used it.
http://www.trulyhuge.com/nitrobol.htm

and please don't give me the 'search' answer. i did and only found three threads, with only one answered.

SupaNatural
09-02-2003, 04:58 PM
You are better off using Vendetta from xtreme formulations. Same concept but in a powder and at 1/4 the cost if you take into consideration that there is double the eaa content at half the price.

I've been taking Vendetta/ICE mixture as a pre/during workout drink and have felt a bit of a difference but IMO not to the extent that the Nitrobol manufacturer claims.

Between meals stick with protein.

Uber-neggR
09-03-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Supa Freek 420
You are better off using Relentless from xtreme formulations. Same concept but in a powder and at 1/4 the cost if you take into consideration that there is double the eaa content at half the price.

I've been taking Relentless/ICE mixture as a pre/during workout drink and have felt a bit of a difference but IMO not to the extent that the Nitrobol manufacturer claims.

Between meals stick with protein.

thanx, but where do i get this relentless product from?

GhostfaceKillah
09-03-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Uber-neggR
thanx, but where do i get this relentless product from?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/relent.html

dio
09-03-2003, 06:36 AM
I think Supa Freek meant Vendetta. Relentless is a post WO drink, Vendetta is the EAA product.

SupaNatural
09-03-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by dio
I think Supa Freek meant Vendetta. Relentless is a post WO drink, Vendetta is the EAA product.

Whoops!:eek: Yeah, I meant Vendetta. Currently using 50/50 ICE/Vendetta.