PDA

View Full Version : I get 1200 calories a day from milk. But it gives me spots. Alternatives?

loatcbrah
08-27-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm bulking and have a litre of choc milk a day and 300ml whole milk with my protein shake.

I'm certain it gives me a small number or facial spots, I'd rather have no spots though.

Can you suggest alternative foods high in calories/easy to consume like chocolate milk I could possibly get? 1L of chocolate milk is around 850 cals for me.

PBateman2
08-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Can try greek yogurt, cottage cheese, homemade smoothies without milk, etc..

Are you sure the facial spots are due to the milk? What is your skin care routine like?

loatcbrah
08-27-2014, 04:03 PM

Are you sure the facial spots are due to the milk? What is your skin care routine like?

Wash x2 a day with sensitive skin wash and moisturise 2-3 times daily.

Do you think I'm doing too much? And should just wash once in the morning and moisturise then moisturise last thing at night?

magician27
08-27-2014, 04:05 PM
any starchy carb in high volume and any fat source is high in calories . if you eat big portion of what you eat , its going to be more calories, there is no magical food that is 10000 cals per 10 gram serving. making chocolate milk as your primary food source is stupid i think . why not eat real food instead of drinking sugar

AFC96
08-27-2014, 04:28 PM
anything that has fat. 1g of fat 9 calories.

-cheese

-yoghurt

are u sure the milk is the main problem?

desslok
08-27-2014, 05:54 PM

I'm sure you could tell him your detailed skin care routine, lol

Op, have you tried lactose free milk fir a couple weeks to see if it helps?