PDA

View Full Version : Testofen as an alternative to straight testosterone

bestellenpreis
08-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Anyone try Tetsofen and gotten good results?
I am trialing it since, for now, straight T is contraindicated in me due to my history of thrombophilia (blood clots). I have been on it for 2 mos. and have noticed a tiny increase in total and free T as well as LH and FSH. Will give it another few mos. and retest. I usually wouldn't give T boosters any credence, but it can't hurt to try.

Blacklac
08-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Anyone try Tetsofen and gotten good results?
I am trialing it since, for now, straight T is contraindicated in me due to my history of thrombophilia (blood clots). I have been on it for 2 mos. and have noticed a tiny increase in total and free T as well as LH and FSH. Will give it another few mos. and retest. I usually wouldn't give T boosters any credence, but it can't hurt to try.

Your body will adapt and it will be less and less effective after a couple months.

Test boosters are largely a waste of money. Why do you want this? If your plan is long term, you'll be cycling them 2 months on, 2 months off, for long term...

Besides that, you can't even come close to comparing an OTC test booster to even a low dose of real Test.

Mncdk
08-27-2014, 09:51 AM
"Testofen, an extract of the herb fenugreek, is said to boost free testosterone levels. The 75-page lawsuit asserts such a claim by the defendants is false and refuted by a number of studies."

First thing I could find.
http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/news/2014/05/lawsuit-claims-testofen-supplements-don-t-boost-t.aspx

Have fun with that.

ironwill2008
08-27-2014, 11:00 AM
I usually wouldn't give T boosters any credence, but it can't hurt to try.

Apparently you give supplement manufacturers more credit than I.

Do you not recall the whey protein contamination issues of a couple of companies not too long ago? Or how about the prohormone fiasco that caused serious liver damage to users until FDA had to step in and shut down the companies selling that crap? Do you not realize that the entire supplement industry is unregulated?

If you just automatically assume that any of the stuff that supp companies sells is "safe" (not even to mention, effective), I guess you're on your own. GL.

As always, CAVEAT EMPTOR

Connor1226
08-27-2014, 12:39 PM
If you have a condition that needs to be treated, please see a doctor.

As someone who is on hormone replacement as a medical treatment for a medical condition, it really upsets me to see people who take their normally functioning bodies for granite and want to screw with it.

HippyHeart
08-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Please don't but BS into your body like this. If you are gonna work out do it right and work for it nothing is going to come easy. IMO any sort of booster, pre-wrokout, or anabolic is nonsense and is likely going to do way more harm than any good. And what is the good? Being 260-270lbs at an average height of bulky, unnatural muscle that slows you down and puts far too much strain on the joints and tendons? I'd rather be naturally fit and actually healthy. I've never been envious of the bulky look and the girls aren't usually either.