PDA

View Full Version : in our humble opinions Aikman is the goat

orderoutofchaos
08-20-2014, 05:20 PM
When i think about real world all american male athlete the first thing that pops in my head is troy aikman and i fycking hate the cowboys but ill admit that aikman was the goat. When i wanna envision the goat i cannot be phased by posers or stats playoff records or anything. Its just troy aikman. He was drafted to the worst team in nfl history, jjst a shythole of a team and before you knrw it aikman was blowing teams out in super bowls. Just demolishing teams. When i think about nfl qb i think about that superman passing ability aikman had. The ball was like a golden rod. The most elegant spiral that ever existed. Aikman's passes were ruthness yet very accurate.

The thing that pisses me off about doubters and haters is that they say that aikman had so much talent around him. Bullshyt. When a team has a legendary qb the other positions are relieved of pressure and allowed more freedom. Emmitt Smitth imo was a product of the cowboys having the goat at qb. Smith was good but i believe that if emmitt smith was drafted by the jets instead of the cowboys he might of been mediocre. Aikman was going to dominate regardless of what team he was drafte by. Hr was the blonde haired golden boy that got to play for uclu, no. 1 pick in the draft and raped nfl defenses for americas team and for that he is the goat.

Beliedat
08-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Aikman is a top 5 all time game manager.

I'm glad you liked his haircut.

JBhaverhill
08-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Aikman is a top 5 all time game manager.

I'm glad you liked his haircut.

This.

Aikman has classic game manager stats. 2011 and 2013 Alex Smith was better than anything Aikman put up.

jacklambert58
08-20-2014, 06:00 PM
He's the best ghay QB in nfl history.

GinoFelino
08-20-2014, 06:09 PM
He's the GOAT commentator that works on NFL on Fox with Joe Buck.

usersignup2
08-20-2014, 06:12 PM
when did he start playing pro ball?

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131106163944/phineasandferb/images/8/88/Clay_Aiken.jpeg

smallbonesjones
08-20-2014, 06:14 PM
he smashed erin andrews so ill give him the man nod