PDA

View Full Version : Mo'ne Davis shouldn't be playing baseball.

doingwork30
08-20-2014, 09:16 AM
If any of you have watched ESPN lately, you probably know about the little league world series female pitcher, Mo'ne. She's doing extremely well. BUT

When the boys hit puberty and have the added benefit of (what to her would be) PED levels of testosterone for the next 5 years before college, she will have no chance to continue dominating. She will likely never play in college for this reason, much less the pros.

Men and women develop differently, and its not sexism that there are male sports and female sports. By taking this excellent athletic talent and putting her in a sport where she will be inevitably passed due to things she can't control, she's set up for failure. As an overhand baseball pitcher, she won't be able to just take over softball, either.

Imagine if you were trying to make a college football team and 99.9% of the other HS players were allowed to juice abundantly, freely. Your chances go to sh!t.
I really feel for her because she's at a huge disadvantage no matter how hard she works. Like trying to be an IFBB pro natty. Thoughts?

WishmasterATM
08-20-2014, 09:19 AM
"Mo'Ne" .................................................. .....Shaniqua , Le'Quisha.

etc etc

caublet
08-20-2014, 09:19 AM
Several things here Opie.

1. No one is saying she will only be allowed to play baseball for the rest of her life. At that age obviously boys and girls are closer in regards to physical ability
2. Girls playing on boys teams at this age is very common
3. She has a 70 mph pitch, which is impressive even for high school

and B. Shut the phuck up. This is a stupid phucking thread and you're a phaggot, as always

BuckN20T
08-20-2014, 09:20 AM
I agree, and I hate the hype ESPN is giving her. Not that she isn't good, but some of friends think that she'd be able to dominate the MLB when she grows up..

jbball92
08-20-2014, 09:23 AM
lol ok OP.... she even admitted on ESPN yesterday that she wants to be a PG on UCONN womens basketball team, not play baseball or softball

mexanacho
08-20-2014, 09:24 AM
She could easily transition into an outfielder in softball with that arm strength. I'm kinda unaware but cant she hit too?

dixie_normus
08-20-2014, 09:32 AM
lol ok OP.... she even admitted on ESPN yesterday that she wants to be a PG on UCONN womens basketball team, not play baseball or softball

actually she wants to be the first NBA or MLB player that is a female...

GOOD LUCK

doingwork30
08-20-2014, 09:35 AM

good (srs) i didn't know that. hopefully she's as good as she is at baseball.

i didn't expect phaggots coming in to flame. I think she's a great player and i think it's a shame she's excellent at a sport that doesn't have a future for her.

Maybe reading comprehension needs to improve. Not saying she's not a great player now

Neil4123
08-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Seeing the name "Mo'ne" makes me cringe, srs.

WestAfrica
08-20-2014, 09:55 AM
OP mad bc she throws harder than him

Doober4
08-20-2014, 09:58 AM
Several things here Opie.

1. No one is saying she will only be allowed to play baseball for the rest of her life. At that age obviously boys and girls are closer in regards to physical ability
2. Girls playing on boys teams at this age is very common
3. She has a 70 mph pitch, which is impressive even for high school

and B. Shut the phuck up. This is a stupid phucking thread and you're a phaggot, as always

70 isn't impressive for high school you have to remember they are pitching from 43 feet away in the LLWS.

freshnevafrozen
08-20-2014, 10:03 AM
As long as she can pitch it shouldn't matter who she's playing against.