PDA

View Full Version : The B1G is going to RUN CFB in 2014-2015...(srs)(FACT)

evansanity
08-17-2014, 07:41 PM
This gunna be good guys. Ohio State has reloaded like always, Michigan with the #1 recruiting class(with out SEC bias), Michigan State has the majority of their team coming back, Wisconsin's got a chip on their shoulder, Iowa is returning to their winning ways after watching their spring practices.

Man this is gunna be total domination by the B1G this season. They're finally tapping into the superior talent the Midwest possesses (just look at the rise of the MAC the past few seasons). All the top recruits are from the Midwest this year. College are finally looking at the intangibles like Route running, hands, arm strength, vision, instinct. The SEC, like we saw last season, is now obsolete. They just go after the players with the best forty and the best bench press.

I don't think theres anyone that would argue that FSU could've beat MSU last season. Thank god they have a play off this season. This is perfect for the B1G so the BCS can't rig their bowl games like they have been the past few years. Honestly I cant even think of one SEC team that looks like they're gunna be title contenders. PAC-12 looks weak as fuk, ACC..lol and then we got the Big-12, which could be solid.

Thoughts?

tsbalr120
08-17-2014, 07:46 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/568890a50f2421bd0714d13a771a6839/tumblr_mpht7w0IHW1syeot2o1_250.gif

PAC is the best top to bottom this year.

B1G may get passed by the BIG12 this year to be the 5th worst.

evansanity
08-17-2014, 07:48 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/568890a50f2421bd0714d13a771a6839/tumblr_mpht7w0IHW1syeot2o1_250.gif

I hope you're joking. PAC literally as no one. Let me guess you expect Washington to be the new Boise state?

E-Tank
08-17-2014, 07:49 PM
have you given osu the key to running your offense yet?

evansanity
08-17-2014, 07:50 PM
have you given osu the key to running your offense yet?

I did have a chat with Urban at the HS D1 and D2 state finals this year. I didn't bring my offense up because I didn't want to seem to pushy. Might send him an email first and try to get in good with him. Maybe get a low level assistant job at OSU to put on my resume.

BullBoy8
08-17-2014, 08:02 PM
LOLOLOL at THEE Overrated State U. Good for choking a couple games a year. Inb4 Urbans first year when they went undefeated playing for nothing.

Minnesota is the sleeper this year. Could win 9-10 games this year. Kill is a legit coach when he isnt too busy having seizures. They return 17 starters this year.

Pac 12 will be the GOAT conference this year. Leach about to start dicing everyone soon in WSU (semi srs.........hopefully one day). Washington, Oregon, UCLA, USC about to be back on the map, etc.

ShweezyBTFO
08-17-2014, 08:38 PM

I wish I could marry this post.

LOLOLOL at THEE Overrated State U. Good for choking a couple games a year. Inb4 Urbans first year when they went undefeated playing for nothing.

Minnesota is the sleeper this year. Could win 9-10 games this year. Kill is a legit coach when he isnt too busy having seizures. They return 17 starters this year.

Pac 12 will be the GOAT conference this year. Leach about to start dicing everyone soon in WSU (semi srs.........hopefully one day). Washington, Oregon, UCLA, USC about to be back on the map, etc.

...and have an affair with this one.

UWofPeace
08-17-2014, 08:46 PM
This gunna be good guys. Ohio State has reloaded like always, Michigan with the #1 recruiting class(with out SEC bias), Michigan State has the majority of their team coming back, Wisconsin's got a chip on their shoulder, Iowa is returning to their winning ways after watching their spring practices.

Man this is gunna be total domination by the B1G this season. They're finally tapping into the superior talent the Midwest possesses (just look at the rise of the MAC the past few seasons). All the top recruits are from the Midwest this year. College are finally looking at the intangibles like Route running, hands, arm strength, vision, instinct. The SEC, like we saw last season, is now obsolete. They just go after the players with the best forty and the best bench press.

I don't think theres anyone that would argue that FSU could've beat MSU last season. Thank god they have a play off this season. This is perfect for the B1G so the BCS can't rig their bowl games like they have been the past few years. Honestly I cant even think of one SEC team that looks like they're gunna be title contenders. PAC-12 looks weak as fuk, ACC..lol and then we got the Big-12, which could be solid.

Thoughts?

who do you get your weed from brah?

tng83
08-17-2014, 08:58 PM
LMAO. LSU will roll Wisconsin to start the season.

PrimeraRS
08-17-2014, 09:15 PM
RIP Michigan St -09/06/14

James24WR
08-17-2014, 11:08 PM
No.

Poolee32
08-17-2014, 11:14 PM
lol troll

dweeegs
08-18-2014, 01:25 AM
Switching over to Big10 talk is gonna kill me, have fun with your new rag doll

Doober4
08-18-2014, 03:37 AM
Didn't Michigan State basically lose their entire defense?

jtaylor2010
08-18-2014, 05:06 AM
Iowa is returning to their winning ways after watching their spring practices.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/09/1386093883522.gif

The SEC, like we saw last season, is now obsolete.

Thoughts?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zpcq8t-xzYs/UsR5h4qxTvI/AAAAAAAAFH8/3ui01QG8Mjs/s1600/stave.gif

http://gifsection.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jeremy-Hill-touchdown-run-in-the-Outback-Bowl.gif

PervedOut
08-18-2014, 05:15 AM
Switching over to Big10 talk is gonna kill me, have fun with your new rag doll
prepare that anus for October 4th. consequences will never be the same

woody19
08-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Ohio St, dline should be nasty (coach is still probably the biggest pos in football)
Michigan some talent, need stability at QB and a head coach who actually knows whats going on during games
Mich St Big believer in Dantoni and Narduzzi, lost some key players but think they will be good
iowa, northern iowa, ball st, iowa st, gtfo
Wisconsin tough opener, but expect them to be in the hunt for the big

Tears
08-18-2014, 07:43 AM
I love a good troll. Well done, OP.

tdnick
08-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Evansanity abusing the srs tag again

What else is new?

Thai_Clinch
08-18-2014, 08:09 AM
osu with that cake schedule ! aw yeah !

cant wait to see the dumb ass OSU fans come out in droves about how good there team is, only to get squashed when they do play someone remotely good. maybe they will luck out and get some other cupcake bowl team. brb playing an undefeated team from the MAC.

dekd
08-18-2014, 08:18 AM
Michigan's top rated classes have really been working out for them

PervedOut
08-18-2014, 08:30 AM
osu with that cake schedule ! aw yeah !

cant wait to see the dumb ass OSU fans come out in droves about how good there team is, only to get squashed when they do play someone remotely good. maybe they will luck out and get some other cupcake bowl team. brb playing an undefeated team from the MAC.
OP's trolling gets one-upped

http://i.imgur.com/XMHVv5p.jpg

Tes45
08-18-2014, 11:00 AM

Thoughts?

Team from SEC country that is too scared to actually join the SEC needs a miraculous comeback to barely beat the weakest SEC team to play in the MNC....

Oh yea...obsolete...tell me more about your B1G conferences title domination please

evansanity
08-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Why is it that the SEC and PAC teams this year are getting overrated in the preseason polls? I mean UCLA top 10? When is the last time they have even beat a b1g team in a bowl? Heck whens the last time OSU even lost to a pac-12 team in a bowl??

jtaylor2010
08-18-2014, 05:29 PM
Why is it that the SEC and PAC teams this year are getting overrated in the preseason polls? I mean UCLA top 10? When is the last time they have even beat a b1g team in a bowl? Heck whens the last time OSU even lost to a pac-12 team in a bowl??

Lol...same sh!t different year

August= SEC teams are overrated

Oct.= SEC teams don't drop enough after a loss due to aforementioned overrating

Jan.= of course they're winning bowl games, they're ranked higher than their opponents so it means they got a favorable matchup

Tears
08-18-2014, 06:01 PM

Favorite Teams: Miami Heat, Seattle Seahawks, Boston Red Sox, Real Madrid, UCONN Basketball, Athletico Madrid, FSU Football, Manchester City, LA Kings

bking10
08-18-2014, 06:23 PM
http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/08/18/braxton-miller-injury-update.html

jinx thread

Heaney
08-18-2014, 07:16 PM
RIP Buckeyes

lrm546
08-18-2014, 07:34 PM
stefon diggs and deon long

evansanity
08-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Lol...same sh!t different year

August= SEC teams are overrated

Oct.= SEC teams don't drop enough after a loss due to aforementioned overrating

Jan.= of course they're winning bowl games, they're ranked higher than their opponents so it means they got a favorable matchup

No one says Jan.

fsujoseph
08-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Translation: The B1G will have their conference champion represented in the playoffs just like the SEC and PAC only to be smoked by FSU

evansanity
08-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Translation: The B1G will have their conference champion represented in the playoffs just like the SEC and PAC only to be smoked by FSU

FSU would've got smoked by OSU and MSU last season. They got lucky and played a weak foe in the natty champ game.

johnnyj411
08-18-2014, 07:57 PM
INB4 2 Sec teams get into the new college playoff and everyone outside the Sec try's to get rid of the playoff.

evansanity
08-18-2014, 08:01 PM
INB4 2 Sec teams get into the new college playoff and everyone outside the Sec try's to get rid of the playoff.

Condoleezza Rice wont let that happen

BullBoy8
08-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Half time of week one

Navy 7
OSU 6

Iowa 17
Northern Iowa 13

Illinois 7
Youngstown State 6

Heaney
08-30-2014, 10:56 AM
Half time of week one

Navy 7
OSU 6

Iowa 17
Northern Iowa 13

Illinois 7
Youngstown State 6

Michigan 35
App St 0

Michigan State 45
Jacksonville State 7

PSU 26
UCF 24

BullBoy8
08-30-2014, 10:58 AM
Michigan 35
App St 0

Michigan State 45
Jacksonville State 7

PSU 26
UCF 24

All those were expect, as was Minn (IMO) who won 42-20 but really it was 42-7. No one expect MVC teams to stay with/beat B1G teams (though UNI is a legit contender in FCS this year), and Braxton hurts OSU but still should win.

Heaney
08-30-2014, 11:00 AM
All those were expect, as was Minn (IMO) who won 42-20 but really it was 42-7. No one expect MVC teams to stay with/beat B1G teams (though UNI is a legit contender in FCS this year), and Braxton hurts OSU but still should win.

My point was that you picked certain games to make a point and left out ones that would counter your point

BullBoy8
08-30-2014, 11:04 AM
My point was that you picked certain games to make a point and left out ones that would counter your point

Literally no reason to brag beating D1aa teams unless that team is NDSU. UCF is legit but lost Storm and Bortles so I dont know how good they will actually be this year. B1G should win every game with the exception of toss ups with LSU-Wisc, Northwestern-Cal, and Penn State-UCF in which PSU won.

Like I said though, just the 1st half of those games, Iowa, OSU, and Illi could possibly blow open the games in the 2nd half.

Heaney
08-30-2014, 11:04 AM
Literally no reason to brag beating D1aa teams unless that team is NDSU. UCF is legit but lost Storm and Bortles so I dont know how good they will actually be this year. B1G should win every game with the exception of toss ups with LSU-Wisc, Northwestern-Cal, and Penn State-UCF in which PSU won.

Like I said though, just the 1st half of those games, Iowa, OSU, and Illi could possibly blow open the games in the 2nd half.

App State is D1 ;)

BullBoy8
08-30-2014, 11:06 AM
App State is D1 ;)

haha Fudge thats true. Forgot both them and Georgia Southern moved up together.

Edit: YSU up 9-7 on Illi now. Dont know how Illi isnt better, they have so much talent in the state. They need to lock down the recruits in that state somehow.

Heaney
08-30-2014, 11:10 AM
haha Fudge thats true. Forgot both them and Georgia Southern moved up together.

Edit: YSU up 9-7 on Illi now. Dont know how Illi isnt better, they have so much talent in the state. They need to lock down the recruits in that state somehow.

They pretty much have the worst coaching staff in CFB, I honestly cant think of a worse staff

BullBoy8
08-30-2014, 11:15 AM
They pretty much have the worst coaching staff in CFB, I honestly cant think of a worse staff

I thought they were gonna beast with Zook and Juice williams back in the day but never did. They need to offer one of these some team coaching staff, like a YSU staff or EIU staff. Someone who knows the midwest and Illinois well for recruiting. But at the same time, I never realized until 2 days ago how many schools are within 4hrs of chicago. Wisc, Northwestern, Illinois, Mich, Mich state, Purdue, Notre Dame, Indiana, etc. So many teams close that they have to compete with.

Heaney
08-30-2014, 11:19 AM
I thought they were gonna beast with Zook and Juice williams back in the day but never did. They need to offer one of these some team coaching staff, like a YSU staff or EIU staff. Someone who knows the midwest and Illinois well for recruiting. But at the same time, I never realized until 2 days ago how many schools are within 4hrs of chicago. Wisc, Northwestern, Illinois, Mich, Mich state, Purdue, Notre Dame, Indiana, etc. So many teams close that they have to compete with.

Michigan has been pillaging Illinois the last couple years, Treadwell aside, they've got like the Top 3-4 players each of the last 2 years