PDA

View Full Version : Should I try to fix this or just take the day off?

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Just wondering I have been cutting for 3 months and yesterday for the first time decided to eat at a buffet. I had around 3 decent sized plates(not huge) mainly of chicken, shrimp, coconut shrimp, ect. Got home and counted it and came to a whopping 2800 calories...And I ate 1000 more so I ended up eating 6000 calories yersterday(das it mane) i had already eaten 2000 cals by then

Anyways I was planning to take today off also from EC stack, lifting and diet and pig out again. Should I just fix todays diet by hitting the gym like always and just fasting until sunday or should I take it off and get back on it tomorrow?

TheLongRun
08-09-2014, 10:04 AM
It was just a one time thing. Just get back to your normally scheduled way of eating and forget it happened.

TearsOfIce
08-09-2014, 10:14 AM
It was just a one time thing. Just get back to your normally scheduled way of eating and forget it happened.

This^^^
Forget it. Don't starve yourself for days and don't kill yourself with cardio. One bad meal won't destroy your progress

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 10:19 AM

Thats true ugh man

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 12:43 PM
le bump

BazingaO
08-09-2014, 01:25 PM
le bump

Bump for what?

Just get back on your diet and continue your routine. One meal won't kill your progress, escpecially if it consisted of chicken, shrimp, etc...

Just don't make it a habit.

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 01:48 PM
I said I wanted to do it again today as a deload weekend since I was planning to take a deload week before college move in

already started

Bh44
08-09-2014, 02:04 PM
I think you mean reefed, you don't "deload" dieting... if you want to "pig out" for another day do it, do it every day if you want to, its your body.

however, if you feel the need to pig out on certain foods (cookies, ice cream etc) you should look at how you can incorporate it these foods into your daily diet whilst hitting micro nutrient sufficiency.

eat a well balanced diet while still incorporating foods you enjoy

primalmedic413
08-09-2014, 02:11 PM
One day in three months of unplanned pigging out won't wreck your progress. Its when you do it over and over and over again. Enjoy it, and get back on plan tomorrow, or even after the weekend. Heck, some people do a "cheat day" once per week. Once every 3 months is pretty solid, and well deserved!

SeanM4
08-09-2014, 02:48 PM
OP, since it looks like the point of this thread is to get justification to eat like a pig again today, go ahead and eat like a pig. It is your body.

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 02:58 PM
OP, since it looks like the point of this thread is to get justification to eat like a pig again today, go ahead and eat like a pig. It is your body.'

It was and I did. Lol I dont really feel like it was well deserved but it was needed. Tomorrow I start like nothing happened

Bh44
08-09-2014, 04:00 PM
'

It was and I did. Lol I dont really feel like it was well deserved but it was needed. Tomorrow I start like nothing happened

sounds like you are not incorporating foods that you enjoy into your daily diet

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 04:15 PM
sounds like you are not incorporating foods that you enjoy into your daily diet

No I do, what I dont do is eat out, eat at buffets,ect. So yesterday I did just that and today.
I, just tired of tracking everything 24/7 even on re-feed day

Ill be back tomorrow...Worst case scenerio I lost 2 weeks of progress in 2 days..Its not a huge deal I guess

XinApoK
08-09-2014, 04:21 PM
2 weeks. We live for 80 years.

Put it in perspective and move on.

floridanatv
08-09-2014, 05:01 PM
2 weeks. We live for 80 years.

Put it in perspective and move on.

If you look at it that way even a month doesnt sound that bad lmao