PDA

View Full Version : Sucks for PG

RogerSterling
08-01-2014, 09:05 PM
and the rest of the pacers org. big time, luckily they still have a pretty good team and this could be the chance for guys like Hibbert to take a step forward and really come into their own.

But there are a lot of Pacers fans eating their words about D-Rose right now.

sn24
08-01-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't think any Pacers fan, or NBA fan at all, actually wanted Rose to get injured. They might call him a pussy or a phaggot or whatever but no normal person actually wishes another player to suffer an extreme injury

ThickMeat
08-01-2014, 09:09 PM
they wont make the playoffs

lost george and lance

expect hill to go into chuck mode

wickedman
08-01-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm still expecting Paul George to be back before DRosemary.

SuperHippo
08-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Don't get how everyone is so sad and serious about this injury but when Drose went down last year all you heard were jokes that were being praised

ThickMeat
08-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Don't get how everyone is so sad and serious about this injury but when Drose went down last year all you heard were jokes that were being praised

and rose is a good guy

meanwhile george banged his teammates fiance

wickedman
08-01-2014, 09:26 PM

Leg snapping in half vs. a meniscus tear after months of hearing "he can jump higher than ever before!" and all kinds of other BS from his brother about how the team doesn't put talent around him.

sn24
08-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Leg snapping in half vs. a meniscus tear after months of hearing "he can jump higher than ever before!" and all kinds of other BS from his brother about how the team doesn't put talent around him.

This

METALxGEAR
08-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Paul george will return before dpussy

MidniteMarauder
08-01-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't think any Pacers fan, or NBA fan at all, actually wanted Rose to get injured. They might call him a pussy or a phaggot or whatever but no normal person actually wishes another player to suffer an extreme injury

Yep. I was hoping for some epic Bulls vs Pacers playoff series'. The Pacers are kind of screwed now, after PG they have no depth at the 3. Solomon Hill is no way ready to be a starter. Honestly, I see them being an 8 seed maybe. Or it's possible for them to completely implode and go full tank mode like the Colts did that one year.

sn24
08-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Yep. I was hoping for some epic Bulls vs Pacers playoff series'. The Pacers are kind of screwed now, after PG they have no depth at the 3. Solomon Hill is no way ready to be a starter. Honestly, I see them being an 8 seed maybe. Or it's possible for them to completely implode and go full tank mode like the Colts did that one year.

Tbh I think this is their best option