PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on Sam Bradford. Is this is his last year to prove himself?

CougarP01
07-28-2014, 01:29 PM
...As a legitimate starter?

He has (With plenty of reason) been able to utilize every single excuse known to man...lack of weapons, o-line, defense, injuries, etc.

But now he has a sick defense and some weapons. I just wish the NFC West weren't the most stacked division in the league.

Guy has shown #1 pick skills every now and then, but is unable to catch a break. He seemed to be doing very well last year until he tore his ACL against the Panthers.

What's your opinion?

I'm saying breakout player of 2014. Whether or not he gets the Rams anywhere is up in the air because of that division though.

If he doesn't at the very least build off of last year, the Rams need to act quickly

AgRyan
07-28-2014, 01:49 PM
I don't think the Rams need to act quickly unless he has another serious injury. He is at least a capable starter which is something about 1/5 NFL teams don't have, so they're better than a lot of teams in that regard. Might not be a total stud but he's not bad.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Head over to footballs future and Sam Bradford is about to be a perennial pro-bowler.

CurryTech777
07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
one of the best arms in the nfl. if he stays healthy he will make the pro bowl srs (since the good guys never go anyway). i hngg everytime he throws it in that 20-40 yard range

thelast10
07-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Isn't he in a contract year? If it is, It's indeed a make or break season, at least for his bank account. (He's set for life regardless) just sayin.... Not to mention they gave up the following years 2nd draft spot (I think?) which ended up being RG3.... So if RG3 looks like RG3 of 2 seasons ago, and Bradford get's injured, or doesn't make some decent progress it also makes the Rams look bad... However the Redskins are in a much easier division, so I dunno where I am going with that.... lol

BullStampede
07-28-2014, 03:39 PM
Have to give him another year. This will be the 'Michael Sam distraction' year.

Bradford getting sacked by his own D-Line now.

GingerBrah
07-28-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't think the Rams need to act quickly unless he has another serious injury. He is at least a capable starter which is something about 1/5 NFL teams don't have, so they're better than a lot of teams in that regard. Might not be a total stud but he's not bad.

This. The reason he gets so much hate is because of his ridicules contract, but its not like that was his fault. (Lets be cereal... if your employer offered you 100x what your worth, no one would turn that down)

Hypothetically trade Bradford with any qb in the league straight up and imo the rams still arnt a playoff team

Hoop_Dreams
07-28-2014, 05:30 PM
I think he could be a rich man's Alex Smith in the right situation. But he still doesn't have a #1. I don't know that STL has a #2 WR on the roster.

He'll have a run game because they hit on Zac Stacy, but at WR they have a bunch of young, unproven guys.

wickedman
07-28-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm expecting him to have a good season, will be going after him in fantasy. But if he sucks this year it's pretty much game over.