PDA

View Full Version : Aldon Smith: Sober since September and in best shape of career

CobyWan
07-24-2014, 05:55 PM
With stories like Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon in the news recently, it would be nice to see a troubled but extremely talented guy turn his life around and make the most of his potential.

As a Seahawks fan I realize Aldon Smith playing up to his abilities and focused is actually not advantageous to my team's success. But it would be even worse to watch a guy like that piss his career away. If he really stays clean and focused he could very well go down as one of the best pass rushers of all time. Even be the defensive force on a championship team.

TTexasTT
07-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Breaking News.... This just in....

Soon..

Horns3
07-24-2014, 05:57 PM
The definition of pos

bigcc
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM
agreed its one thing to have a football rivalry, but any fan that cheered when patrick willis hurt hasselbecks back (literally) or Bowman going down is a POS

I don't care about Crabtree getting annoyed with Sherman or crap like that, I find that stuff hilarious but getting upset and having legitimate health/psychological issues don't even belong in the same conversation.

Hell I hope the guy gets suspended big time this season, that being said you're ****ing scum if you're rooting for the guy to fail when he's really trying in the long run.

Upshall18
07-24-2014, 06:06 PM
In before DUI

EvilChicken
07-24-2014, 06:06 PM
The definition of pos

The guy has an alcohol problem, it's not the worst thing in the world. Beating your wife/gf is a lot worse.

TTexasTT
07-24-2014, 06:08 PM
agreed its one thing to have a football rivalry, but any fan that cheered when patrick willis hurt hasselbecks back (literally) or Bowman going down is a POS

I don't care about Crabtree getting annoyed with Sherman or crap like that, I find that stuff hilarious but getting upset and having legitimate health/psychological issues is by no means something to laugh at.

Hell I hope the guy gets suspended big time this season, that being said you're ****ing scum if you're rooting for the guy to fail when he's really trying

as much chit as there is talked here, I dont think many feel that way or want the worse for any of these guys. Especially the injury, career ending stuff.
I do like this though!
http://www.gifsplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/trent-williams-punching-richard-sherman.gif

bitch ass trick

SF49ers
07-24-2014, 06:10 PM
The definition of pos

Want to elaborate? Although he frustrates me and could make better decisions, I am curious what makes one a POS in your eyes.

TTexasTT
07-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Want to elaborate? Although he frustrates me and could make better decisions, I am curious what makes one a POS in your eyes.
Ill elaborate for ya. He didnt demand a trade to Dallas.... Thats makes him a POS

hublife
07-24-2014, 06:12 PM
The definition of pos

Da fuk?

Aldon isn't a thug. He's an idiot with a substance problem but he's not a bad guy at all.

SompletelyCober
07-24-2014, 06:14 PM
So you could say Aldon is now........

Completely Sober

http://media1.giphy.com/media/v9rfTQBNqdsSA/giphy.gif

bigcc
07-24-2014, 06:14 PM
as much chit as there is talked here, I dont think many feel that way or want the worse for any of these guys. Especially the injury, career ending stuff.
I do like this though!
bitch ass trick

Me too, what a pussy, a 300 lb OL with his helmet on swinging on a CB with his guard down and no helmet

TTexasTT
07-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Da fuk?

Aldon isn't a thug. He's an idiot with a substance problem but he's not a bad guy at all.
Meh, I bet its not really a problem.... Atleast compared to most guys his age. More like bad luck and getting caught.

MurkinSeason
07-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Good. Glad to see someone getting their chit together.

TTexasTT
07-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Me too, what a pussy, a 300 lb OL with his helmet on swinging on a CB with his guard down and no helmet

A CB running his mouth like a little crack whore and getting pimp slapped like one? Yes indeed. He was even warned first! lol, what does Williams having a helmet on have to do with anything? Did it save him from a bunch of KO punches from Sherman that I didnt see?

Tommy12Orr4
07-24-2014, 06:18 PM

Sherman is a bitch, plain and simple. It's only a matter of time (likely soon) before he fades into oblivion. I wish Trent connected big time there, but unfortunately he didn't. Sherman better pray that Thomas stays healthy the entire year or he'll be exposed even sooner.

feardafronfz3
07-24-2014, 06:33 PM
I never bet on baseball- pete rose

I never took PEDs- barry bonds

I never raped her- kobe

hard for me to trust anything athletes say at face value

Upshall18
07-24-2014, 06:37 PM
I never bet on baseball- pete rose

I never took PEDs- barry bonds

I never raped her- kobe

hard for me to trust anything athletes say at face value

I didn't stomp on him
I didn't kick him in the junk on purpose

-Suh

ruskism
07-24-2014, 06:37 PM
I do like this though!
http://www.gifsplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/trent-williams-punching-richard-sherman.gif

bitch ass trick

I love this kinda chit. It's fun, it's entertaining and it shows emotion. It's raw.

That being said, lol @ you if you think this is okay but chit talking is not. It's all a part of the game.

Wishing someone a career ending injury is bitch made status. Even if you hate the guy. Grow the phuck up.

tooKOOLforSKOOL
07-24-2014, 07:58 PM
I do like this though!

bitch ass trick

one of my favorite moments ever. listen closely to what trent says lol

Wl4ViIwy7KA

drvillain
07-24-2014, 08:20 PM
Dude has been given so many chances...

bigcc
07-24-2014, 09:11 PM
A CB running his mouth like a little crack whore and getting pimp slapped like one? Yes indeed. He was even warned first! lol, what does Williams having a helmet on have to do with anything? Did it save him from a bunch of KO punches from Sherman that I didnt see?

go punch a football helmet and tell me how that works out for ya

TTexasTT
07-24-2014, 09:32 PM
go punch a football helmet and tell me how that works out for ya
OK, just did it. It turned into dust.

EvilChicken
07-24-2014, 09:44 PM
OK, just did it. It turned into dust.

lmao

SF49ers
07-25-2014, 06:02 AM
Ill elaborate for ya. He didnt demand a trade to Dallas.... Thats makes him a POS

We missed you. No homo.

turk75
07-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Has the potential to be one of the best WR in the league for years to come & wants to blow it smoking pot with his felony homies... So I hope this is the wake up call this guy needs:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000368581/article/report-browns-josh-gordon-checked-into-rehab

MEGAMANLET
07-25-2014, 01:51 PM
so he was sober when he made a bomb threat at an airport?

sober but crazy.

jamnajh
07-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Really hope he can turn it around. Dude averages a sack a game for his career.