PDA

View Full Version : damn....lebron really is a class act (srs)

2pacalypto
07-22-2014, 11:32 PM
http://deadspin.com/lebron-sent-cupcakes-to-his-neighbors-after-the-media-c-1609398233

Apparently LeBron and his family sent a little note and some cupcakes to their neighbors to apologize and thank them for understanding the media circus that went down in their neighborhood in the days leading up to and following the announcement that LeBron would return to the Cavaliers.

cliffs: lebron sends cupcakes to neighbors in OH for the media swarm in his neighborhood

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/ij6qyrroblvyvavfl4tw.jpg

sn24
07-22-2014, 11:34 PM
He's a good guy. The Decision was a mistake and he knows it but that was all 4 years ago so it's pretty irrelevant now. Nice of him to send the neighbors cupcakes

Dan916
07-22-2014, 11:34 PM
PR Stunt #38

No hater though, I like Lebron. But this **** is all calculated.

Kane_89
07-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Dude really loves his hometown brah

bobthebuilder7
Jordan would of given them cupcakes and cake.

khanvictt
i love cupcakes

would rep lebron irl

2pacalypto
07-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Jordan would of given them cupcakes and cake.

jordan would have told them he charges a cool grand for his signature, but would give a discount if he could f*ck the wife

KillerzInstinct
07-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Kobe gave his neighbors cakes with diamond in the middle. Even in good deeds kobe is still better than Lebron

HarpoonBrah
07-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Kobe gave his neighbors cakes with diamond in the middle. Even in good deeds kobe is still better than Lebron

oh look another kobe fan mentioning him for no reason in a Lebron thread

curlsbraah
07-23-2014, 01:10 AM
I genuinely think that this guy cares more about being liked than winning championships (which is why he is not in the same class as MJ or Kobe)

Not hating on LeBron btw

Tony_S
07-23-2014, 01:14 AM
He's a good guy. The Decision was a mistake and he knows it but that was all 4 years ago so it's pretty irrelevant now. Nice of him to send the neighbors cupcakes

Uh actually it's not irrelevant. It doesn't just cease to ever exist buddy

Nether do the things he's said in the past

"At the end of the day you still have to wake up and go to work tomorrow and I can do whatever I want"

Making fun of dirk while he was sick with fhaggot knee wade

The list goes on

The guy is and always will be a piece of $h1t. Only idiots can't see through his front

ThatKindaGuy
07-23-2014, 01:29 AM
The guy is and always will be a piece of $h1t. Only idiots can't see through his front

Personally don't give a fuk about the decision, although it was pathetic. What really bugs me off-court was how he had that phaggot Wade made fun of Dirk's sickness. Nothing felt better than watching them lose to the Mavs.

That sht showed his true character, not the crap his PR people orchestrate.

just4kickz
07-23-2014, 01:29 AM
I'm pretty sure this was his wife's idea.

Neil4123
07-23-2014, 07:01 AM
Personally don't give a fuk about the decision, although it was pathetic. What really bugs me off-court was how he had that phaggot Wade made fun of Dirk's sickness. Nothing felt better than watching them lose to the Mavs.

Are you kidding me? Dirk had the sniffles, Lebron and Wade had a laugh about it, and you're judging them off that? It's not like Dirk was dying of cancer or something, can't believe people are still talking about that joke.

jross2021
07-23-2014, 07:02 AM
His new PR team is really putting in work.

Fist-Of-Freedom
07-23-2014, 07:05 AM
Lmao at you retards. Thinking he sat down at his computer, opened up Microsoft Word and printed that out on his Cannon printer, while his wifey baked those cupcakes.

Nice gesture for sure, but get real... he didn't even think of the idea.

VTheKing
07-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Cherry cola cupcake? Wtf America

P51
07-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Lmao at you retards. Thinking he sat down at his computer, opened up Microsoft Word and printed that out on his Cannon printer, while his wifey baked those cupcakes.

To be fair if you or me were gonna send cupcakes as an apology we probably would just buy them too... Maybe it was his idea, maybe it wasn't who knows.

RaibeartBruis
07-23-2014, 07:24 AM
Anyone else hate cupcakes with that much frosting on them?

yup89
07-23-2014, 07:24 AM

lebron probably has no idea cupcakes were sent to his neighbors

BenadrylBandit
07-23-2014, 07:28 AM
clearly wasn't his idea, his name is second to his wife's on that note. wife clearly wears the pants, she probably made the decision for him to come back to Cleveland.

bpatel82
07-23-2014, 07:55 AM
lmao.. what's up with this good guy chit.. he need to stop trying this hard..

Temuz
07-23-2014, 07:59 AM
I genuinely think that this guy cares more about being liked than winning championships (which is why he is not in the same class as MJ or Kobe)

Not hating on LeBron btw
Kind of like Dwight Howard

SammyJr
07-23-2014, 08:05 AM
fuk, legoat. win a ring for us cavs brahs bron bron!!

jross2021
07-23-2014, 08:09 AM
clearly wasn't his idea, his name is second to his wife's on that note. wife clearly wears the pants, she probably made the decision for him to come back to Cleveland.

Wife's name is first.
Wife posts an instagram picture of akron like a month ago about how she misses it.

oh boy Bronny.

tential
07-23-2014, 08:42 AM
Funny how people like Brady and Peyton don't need to consistently pull PR stunts like this.

StreetSharks
07-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Kind of like Dwight Howard

Dwight doesn't even care if his kids like him

poopman123
07-23-2014, 08:53 AM
cupcakes? Im all for Lebron but ok he gave cupcakes lol. Big deal.

nickrut
07-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Nice gesture. I'm not sure why so much Lebron hate. He genuinely seems like a good guy. No trouble with the law, not a huge trash talker....maybe I'm missing something. Seems like most of it stems from jealousy.

stilllmatic
07-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Funny how people like Brady and Peyton don't need to consistently pull PR stunts like this.

Those guys aren't hated like bronn is. Also how the hell is sending some cupcakes a pr stunt. Just close your laptop for today.

tential
07-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Those guys aren't hated like bronn is. Also how the hell is sending some cupcakes a pr stunt. Just close your laptop for today.

Maybe Lebron shouldn't be a media circus animal and just play well and people would like him just like they like Brady and Peyton ?

Just take Lebron's nuts out of your mouth for today.

iamgenus
07-23-2014, 09:52 AM
I hope they were stuffed with money

tential
07-23-2014, 09:54 AM
I hope they were stuffed with money

Hed have already made my property value increase. More than enough.

Inset icing on the cake joke here.

iamgenus
07-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Hed have already made my property value increase. More than enough.

Inset icing on the cake joke here.

So property value increases with promises of media swarms and possible stalkers?

....maybe in Cleveland it does but not most other places.

RedSox1990
07-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Or he knew all his neighbors are cutting and sent them this to ruin their cuts? Evil mastermind LBJ...

isp
07-23-2014, 10:05 AM
i wonder how many cupcakes lebron ate.

jross2021
07-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Nice gesture. I'm not sure why so much Lebron hate. He genuinely seems like a good guy. No trouble with the law, not a huge trash talker....maybe I'm missing something. Seems like most of it stems from jealousy.

No hate here. It's a nice gesture. Just hate for OP for seriously thinking LeBron sat down, baked some cupcakes, made up that note, then walked door to door handing them out. Either his wife or his PR team did it.

Trapstar4.4
07-23-2014, 10:24 AM
Anyone else hate cupcakes with that much frosting on them?

yep. on pieces of sht cupcakes like that i immidiatley take a knife and hack off at least half. it's effing ridiculous

bdolzz
07-23-2014, 10:26 AM

fukin lol.

airdog93
07-23-2014, 10:29 AM
who the phuck cares, LBJ knows how to maintain an image, this much is obvious. I mean hes the only fukking athlete with his own app, people obviously love him

fabofly
07-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Uh actually it's not irrelevant. It doesn't just cease to ever exist buddy

Nether do the things he's said in the past

"At the end of the day you still have to wake up and go to work tomorrow and I can do whatever I want"

Making fun of dirk while he was sick with fhaggot knee wade

The list goes on

His new PR team is really putting in work.

these. Miscers are brainwashed

yeah..sure

http://i.imgur.com/G4696Hpl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZUgJjeel.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MNsAYdYl.png

RedSox1990
07-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Do you even IIFYM? Or ever heard of the keto diet? Obvious non lifter is obviously a non lifter

Yes because every lifter does IFFYM or Keto. No thanks Jeff.

JETSbrah
07-23-2014, 11:49 AM
lol Lebron's kid = brony

Still like Lebron tho

khanvictt
07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes because every lifter does IFFYM or Keto. No thanks Jeff.

don't respond to a no avi phaggot with stats that say 69lbs at 6'9". 100000% chance he does not lift.

MurkinSeason
07-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Y'all are acting like Lebron made those by hand and personally walked over there to give them those. He did what everyone else with money does. Had someone plan/do everything for him. Prolly wasn't even his idea.

Thanks for the cupcakes made by some dude named Jim.

JmanTheJuiceman
07-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Even when LeBron does something nice you guys find a way to bag on him. Christ.

How many cupcakes have you brought over to YOUR neighbors' houses, misc?

JmanTheJuiceman
07-23-2014, 12:16 PM
yep. on pieces of sht cupcakes like that i immidiatley take a knife and hack off at least half. it's effing ridiculous

What ya gotta do is slice off the bottom portion of the cupcake and stack it on top of the frosting.

You're welcome.

IzVenomous
07-23-2014, 12:24 PM
They look like those poverty Walmart cupcakes tho

cor030
07-23-2014, 12:24 PM

He was manipulated by ESPN (the true scumbags) to do the decision. Yeah he's an adult, but the guy made millions for his charity by doing that. ESPN set the whole thing up, and then after they got what they needed out of it, they turned him into the villain. Truly a fukking scum move on their part..

SF49ers
07-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Maybe Lebron shouldn't be a media circus animal and just play well and people would like him just like they like Brady and Peyton ?

Just take Lebron's nuts out of your mouth for today.

Lol. References Peyton....says "not be a media circus animal" and "just play well".

They are literally the same f'n athlete except one is a white and the other is black (no race bait). They dominate the regular season...tail off when it matters. Media circus animal? Did you sleep through the summer of Peyton flying cross country everywhere as a free agent? Peyton loves attention more than anyone (maybe not Favre). See numerous commercials.

As for the cupcakes, the misc never ceases to amaze me. On one hand, ESPN is the devil and reports bs. On the other hand, misc will have a 3 page thread about cupcakes Lebron sent to his neighbors. Not a Lebron fan at all, but fuk. It was a nice gesture...even if it wasn't his idea. I have signed several cards significant others have purchased for birthdays and holidays. It is far less gay if it was not his idea.

Edit: FTR, I am not a Peyton hater. A very likeable guy, but it doesn't skew my opinion on his place amongst the greats.

rampageMS
07-23-2014, 02:08 PM
still lmfao he named his kid bronny

edreese23
07-23-2014, 02:12 PM
the fact that you phaggots even made a thread for this is lol and the fact that it's up to 55 responses is even more lol

tential
07-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Y'all are acting like Lebron made those by hand and personally walked over there to give them those. He did what everyone else with money does. Had someone plan/do everything for him. Prolly wasn't even his idea.

Thanks for the cupcakes made by some dude named Jim.

Exactly, so it makes me like him even less because it's not even sincere.

What it truly is is another way to keep his name in the papers which is ANNOYING.

RedSox1990
07-23-2014, 03:17 PM

Precisely three fiddy...

HairyScandinavian
07-23-2014, 03:36 PM

I'm not a fan of either, but this is spot on.

Just more attention whoring from NBE's biggest attention whore.

HairyScandinavian
07-23-2014, 03:41 PM

Just like what is the case with Lebron, my wife bakes them cakes and **** and I don't GAF about them at all.

Day1086
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
vanilla on vanilla and chocolate on chocolate cupcakes fcking suck

give me some vanilla on chocolate cupcakes lebron you jackass

OrNahhh
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
lol LeBron could find the cure to cancer tomorrow and you phaggots would say it's just a PR stunt and once again start to list out all your insignificant reasons why you hate him. OH NO A TATTOOO saying "Chosen"!!!! lol, this dude doesn't have a blip on his criminal record, is married to his HS sweetheart, universally loved by every teammate he's ever had, donates a chit ton to charity, is an excellent businessman, and just seems like a good guy. WTF exactly makes him "evil?" Shirts that Nike pays him to wear? You tell his supporters to get his nuts out their mouths? Why don't you phaggots do the same?

Just LMFAO @ hating a dude you don't know on a personal level for exercising his right to be a free agent in sports. Pathetic. I see less hate spouted for Osama fuking Bin Laden on this forum.

And finally, NO ONE in LeBron's camp asked for this story to be reported. One of his neighbors is a Redditor and posted about it and it went viral. LeBron can't control what the media puts out about him and it's not his fault ESPN reports his every move. Maybe if you idiots who claim to "hate him" stopped obsessively clicking his articles just to hate more ESPN wouldn't ride him so hard. All you do is give them web hits and money.

Dysfunqtional
07-23-2014, 08:25 PM
damn so much hate in here, whether it's for PR or not he does a LOT to help out the community and children especially in Akron even after he left the Cavs.