PDA

View Full Version : Linda Turner upper body, NOT Linda Turner lower body- so confused!!

faganke
07-18-2014, 08:15 PM
So I've been lifting for a little while now, and have read tons of articles on nutrition and how to fuel- but I can't seem to get my lower body to get as 'cut' looking as my upper. I'm 6' 137 lbs. (up from 135) and am just not sure what to do. I just bought Strong Curves and have been incorporating a lot more lower body glute targeting excercises and reduced cardio substantially. I eat fairly clean, and the only thing nutritionally I do that I know is not great is eating a lot before bed. Does anyone have any advice? Is it likely the eating a lot late or not using enough weight? I'm totally baffled...any other ladies experience the ripped Linda Turner arms on a normal lower half?

superja
07-18-2014, 08:40 PM
So I've been lifting for a little while now, and have read tons of articles on nutrition and how to fuel- but I can't seem to get my lower body to get as 'cut' looking as my upper. I'm 6' 137 lbs. (up from 135) and am just not sure what to do. I just bought Strong Curves and have been incorporating a lot more lower body glute targeting excercises and reduced cardio substantially. I eat fairly clean, and the only thing nutritionally I do that I know is not great is eating a lot before bed. Does anyone have any advice? Is it likely the eating a lot late or not using enough weight? I'm totally baffled...any other ladies experience the ripped Linda Turner arms on a normal lower half?

Women typically lose fat from our upper body first, and hold in our legs/thighs/butt area.

Meal timing has nothing to do with it, if you're in a calorie deficit, you'll lose fat, it just goes from wherever your body decides to lose it first. At your stats though it may take you a couple bulk/cut cycles before you can achieve the ripped legs look without appearing too lean up top.