PDA

View Full Version : Saints and Jimmy GOAT Graham agree to 4yr $40M contract per twitter

rnod
07-15-2014, 09:12 AM
inb4 upset fans of other teams

Saints bake

Saints all the way (srs)

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 09:14 AM
This will not lead them to a championship. Bad decision. Saints can't win without cheating anyway.

rnod
07-15-2014, 09:15 AM
This will not lead them to a championship. Bad decision. Saints can't win without cheating anyway.

do fans of other teams really think that?

btw we have a cupcake schedule this season, and if we get homefield in playoffs then that's a wrap.

DICE20
07-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Saints win 13 games and clinch homefield through out.
Superbowl son

ToPHeR35
07-15-2014, 09:18 AM
My buddy Jimmy getting paid!

mcbizkit02
07-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Jimmy should've gone to the NBA, where even scrubs make 12-15 mil per year.

DICE20
07-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Jimmy should've gone to the NBA, where even scrubs make 12-15 mil per year.

Sez the cowboys fan.

I know you are concerned for September 28th. Jimmy will probably catch 12 rec. 154 yards and 3 tds on that Cowboy defense.

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Sez the cowboys fan.

I know you are concerned for September 28th. Jimmy will probably catch 12 rec. 154 yards and 3 tds on that Cowboy defense.
Cowboys: 5 Super Bowls
Saints: 0

rnod
07-15-2014, 09:45 AM

lel...

no seriously, lel...

cor030
07-15-2014, 09:51 AM
good contract for the Saints, I thought he'd get much more

disagree he's some push-you-over-the-top piece, though. look at his statline last year; you can't really realistically expect more than that and it didn't take them close to all the way.. and he disappeared big time in the postseason.

dmoneythegoat
07-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Saints: 0lolwut

Phil9
07-15-2014, 09:54 AM

Never go full retard.

http://www.weallscheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/drew-brees-super-bowl-xliv-e1265607977569.jpg

rnod
07-15-2014, 09:55 AM

disagree he's some push-you-over-the-top piece, though. look at his statline last year; you can't really realistically expect more than that and it didn't take them close to all the way.. and he disappeared big time in the postseason.

u wot m8? didn't take us close to all the way? we lost to the eventual champs, we would have had a fair shot against SF and would have beat Broncos (srs)

but anyway i don't think Jimmy is going to 'improve' per se, but with the addition of Cooks and Stills coming on strong it will open things up for Graham more. Can't double everybody, and you better double Cooks.

Oh, and our defense is much improved.

NoS_oUtLaSt
07-15-2014, 10:01 AM

He did only slow down once he tore up his foot.

But slightly agreed they won't get any farther unless they can revive their run game

neighborr
07-15-2014, 10:03 AM
Better contract than I was expecting (for us), but I agree w/ cor030. Jimmy is always a solid threat but this phaggot better stop completely disappearing in big games.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n288/atodahk/a-k/1star.gif

dfwt70gt
07-15-2014, 10:04 AM

Dun goofed son.

Hopefully Graham, Brees and Payton can keep a good relationship and roll to the SB.

DA_MOSS
07-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Better contract than I was expecting (for us), but I agree w/ cor030. Jimmy is always a solid threat but this phaggot better stop completely disappearing in big games.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n288/atodahk/a-k/1star.gif

Hopefully Cooks can help out and our WR's can create some separation so they dont rely on JG so much.. That was a huge problem last year

rnod
07-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Hopefully Cooks can help out and our WR's can create some separation so they dont rely on JG so much.. That was a huge problem last year

this, and if Stills develops more it will be a huge help too. I think Stills is going to light it up this season.

DICE20
07-15-2014, 10:30 AM
this, and if Stills develops more it will be a huge help too. I think Stills is going to light it up this season.

Yes, I am so excited about Cooks as well. I cant wait to see how our offense opens back up this year.

As far as Jimmy going almost non existent in last year's post season, i think that can be attributed to his plantar fasciitis that jumped on him during the latter part of the season.
If you doubt me, check his stat line for the 2011 playoffs...

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Never go full retard.

[
Saints cheated so it doesn't count.

DA_MOSS
07-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Saints cheated so it doesn't count.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rbp.gif

phaggot

Lunatic
07-15-2014, 10:58 AM
This will not lead them to a championship. Bad decision. Saints can't win without cheating anyway.Lmfao at cheating. Please explain how Bountygate is cheating.

rnod
07-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Lmfao at cheating. Please explain how Bountygate is cheating.

must be a Vikings fan

RCATES
07-15-2014, 12:15 PM
KJ Wright laughs at this.............

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 12:36 PM
It led them to a Super Bowl did it not?

mlift11
07-15-2014, 12:44 PM
It led them to a Super Bowl did it not?
No. Winning games did.

dfwt70gt
07-15-2014, 01:01 PM
No. Winning games did.

I love how something every team participates in is all of a sudden cheating when some limp dik cameraman wrongly records some audio from a pep talk. Soft ass haters out there.

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 01:31 PM
No. Winning games did.
Oh yeah how many Super Bowls have they won since cheating? Zero. The reason they can't win now is because they can't murder other QBs like Warner and Favre.

It's like the Patsies. Zero Super Bowls after getting caught cheating. These aren't coincidences people.

RCATES
07-15-2014, 01:33 PM
I love how something every team participates in is all of a sudden cheating when some limp dik cameraman wrongly records some audio from a pep talk. Soft ass haters out there.

Head hunting like the Saints did against Harvin in the playoff game last year is frowned upon in the NFL. Trying to injure a player on purpose is phaggotry at its finest. Not only were the Aints caught doing it but were also rewarding their players financially for doing so. If you have to injure your opponents players to have a chance to win you have no business being in the NFL. Its not about being soft. Your retarded for saying that. Its about having respect for your opponent and the game. Saints front office and Coaching staff clearly do not.

dfwt70gt
07-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Oh yeah how many Super Bowls have they won since cheating? Zero. The reason they can't win now is because they can't murder other QBs like Warner and Favre.

It's like the Patsies. Zero Super Bowls after getting caught cheating. These aren't coincidences people.

What?! Bruh, you are srsly saying the Saints can't win another SB because they can't "kill" QBs?! That makes zero sense. Zero. How is their ability to hit players effected by Goodell's erroneous punishment?

dfwt70gt
07-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Head hunting like the Saints did against Harvin in the playoff game last year is frowned upon in the NFL. Trying to injure a player on purpose is phaggotry at its finest. Not only were the Aints caught doing it but were also rewarding their players financially for doing so. If you have to injure your opponents players to have a chance to win you have no business being in the NFL. Its not about being soft. Your retarded for saying that. Its about having respect for your opponent and the game. Saints front office and Coaching staff clearly do not.

No, you're (not your) retarded for not knowing how to spell and also buying into the ESPN drivel about this being a surprise. Did you read or listen to anyone else speak about the culture of rewards? I'm assuming not due to your uneducated response.

This is nothing new dude. Been in the game forever and is even proliferates high school sports.

Oh, maybe you forgot they are playing football and not futbol.

iamgenus
07-15-2014, 02:15 PM

Ignore that potato. Dude is trying to troll and doing a piss poor job of it.

Don't get who actually repped that jackass

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 02:18 PM
What?! Bruh, you are srsly saying the Saints can't win another SB because they can't "kill" QBs?!
You know I always thought their hit against Kurt Warner was legit toughness and their destruction of Favre as well. Now I know that is the only way they could win a SB - prove me wrong.

How many Super Bowls have they won again? Just one, the year they beat QBs half to death. Same with the Patriots, they can only win when cheating.

wickedman
07-15-2014, 02:20 PM
Glad this thread took a turn to the real issue, Minnesota Saints was a rigged football game, no doubt.

TopsecretWaffle
07-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Glad this thread took a turn to the real issue, Minnesota Saints was a rigged football game, no doubt.

yeah man, like that one time when the ref took the ball from farve and threw that pick6

0UUeqvquXZI

wickedman
07-15-2014, 02:32 PM
WJ8wpmqe9NM

dfwt70gt
07-15-2014, 03:00 PM
You know I always thought their hit against Kurt Warner was legit toughness and their destruction of Favre as well. Now I know that is the only way they could win a SB - prove me wrong.

How many Super Bowls have they won again? Just one, the year they beat QBs half to death. Same with the Patriots, they can only win when cheating.

You're right. Being that I live in Denver and am close friends with Peyton's spine surgeon, I was told his neck issues were entirely related to that on side kick...

Wait, what?

neighborr
07-15-2014, 03:41 PM

lol hard. even if there were hits out on favre, that's pretty irrelevant on the outcome of the game considering he was never brought out of the game or anything like that. it pretty much made 0 difference on the game except for maybe one big hit. boohoo. vikings phaggots will search for any conspiracy for why they choked that game away.

wickedman
07-15-2014, 03:56 PM
lol hard. even if there were hits out on favre, that's pretty irrelevant on the outcome of the game considering he was never brought out of the game or anything like that. it pretty much made 0 difference on the game except for maybe one big hit. boohoo. vikings phaggots will search for any conspiracy for why they choked that game away.

Personally I thought the calls were worse than the hits (outside of the 1 that resulted in this):

http://apps.startribune.com/blogs/user_images/favre_ankle.jpg

Even a complete mongoloid could tell that the pass they reviewed in overtime was laying on the ground when he "caught" it.

AHUGECAT
07-15-2014, 10:38 PM
yeah man, like that one time when the ref took the ball from farve and threw that pick6

]
That's not a pick 6, but a huge reason Favre didn't run with the ball there was because the Saints were getting cheap shots at him the whole game. The Saints hit him after he threw at least 2-3 times during the game (due to the cheating bounty program).

JmanTheJuiceman
07-15-2014, 10:47 PM

Brett Favre doesn't leave games you dipchit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The Saints are NOT winning another Super Bowl unless they have Gregg Williams' crazy ass back in the locker room.

DA_MOSS
07-16-2014, 05:11 AM
Brett Favre doesn't leave games you dipchit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The Saints are NOT winning another Super Bowl unless they have Gregg Williams' crazy ass back in the locker room.

and they'll still finish with more SB wins than the Vikings... go ****ing cry somewhere else

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fabulous-kid-bathroom.gif

DICE20
07-16-2014, 08:29 AM
I cant believe there are still panty wearing phaggots out there, who are still so delusional to think that
the "bounty program" had anywhere near the impacts on the game as Sportcenter leads you to believe.

Every phookin team did this type of incentive based program. There is a reason suspensions were overturned and the league eventually dropped the case.
Because it was all bull****. Holy phuk i forgot how pussified people were about this fairy tale.