PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans are in stage 2 of depression. Denial.

MurkinSeason
07-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Now they are saying they are glad and happier Lebron is gone. It's going to make the team better.

Lol riiiiiiiiight.

neighborr
07-14-2014, 10:26 AM
Thought you retired from the sports misc brah

MurkinSeason
07-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Thought you retired from the sports misc brah

Had to Semi-Retire due to the amount of people begging me to stay. Less hours but my benefits are looking nice.

LikeAMachine
07-14-2014, 10:32 AM
As a Heat fan I'm kind of glad LeBron left.

It was awesome winning and chit. But not seeing Wade go beast mode every game was saddening =( Stepping back to let LeBron be #1 really took a toll on his game and so did his health.

I think Bosh and Wade can probably play nicely together. Wade is a better passer than people give him credit for. His career average assist is like 1 less than LeBron and that includes the 4 years (really like 3 years since year 1 Wade was pretty dominant) that he wasn't the primarily ball hander.

Bosh plays well without the other guys taking away touches from him. He loves to let it fly tbh. If he steps up his rebounding next year he'll be in a good place.

I'm really excited for this Heat team next year.

Come at me phaggot misc.

Good luck Lebron

the heat are turning into the next generation spurs srs

no need for a single superstar to carry the team

bosh and wade will be scoring a lot more now that spo isn't running lebron plays 24/7

the new signings will create that needed depth off the bench and result in a more well rounded team

heat - cavs ECF next year if the cavs don't get knocked off before then lol

lel

LebrondaJames
07-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Now they are saying they are glad and happier Lebron is gone. It's going to make the team better.

Lol riiiiiiiiight.

whats wrong with being optimistic? is there anyway to replace lebron? no but its not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Looked like everyone was gonna jump ****. Haters gonna hate baby

SammyJr
07-14-2014, 10:52 AM
I had a dream last night lebron came back to the heat. I will always love lebron for how he made me feel these last 4 years. Euphoric to say the least. Here's to a cavs 5 peat. Let's do it baby

iamdetermined
07-14-2014, 11:01 AM
So now that we're still here, haters are finding new things to nitpick about....I'm not happy he left but they can still do it without him, things are looking up for them with Ennis, Deng, and Hamilton. Putting $50 on the heat winning the east, inb4 swimming in money

I had a dream last night lebron came back to the heat. I will always love lebron for how he made me feel these last 4 years. Euphoric to say the least. Here's to a cavs 5 peat. Let's do it baby

Lulz me too....he's my favorite player for that, but I'd much rather see the Heat win it without him

turk75
07-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Burning Jersey stage

th3VcI9erCo

meloring15
07-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Had to Semi-Retire due to the amount of people begging me to stay. Less hours but my benefits are looking nice.

piss of phaggot.

DeshaunWatson
07-14-2014, 11:14 AM
So now that we're still here, haters are finding new things to nitpick about....I'm not happy he left but they can still do it without him, things are looking up for them with Ennis, Deng, and Hamilton. Putting $50 on the heat winning the east, inb4 swimming in money

Lulz me too....he's my favorite player for that, but I'd much rather see the Heat win it without him

lol the heat have never won a championship without buying their team. What makes you think they can do it now?

No Shaq or James, No rings.

BuckN20T
07-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Burning Jersey stage

th3VcI9erCo

Heh, a cavs fan talking about burning jerseys. I'm pretty sure that's your area of expertise.

FGCHENG
07-14-2014, 11:17 AM
well at least they're sticking with their team and not jumping ship to the Cavs bandwagon continuing to lick Lebron's nuts.

I thought all of them would become Cavs fans (srs)

Heat fans without Bronie James might actually be bearable, we'll see.

Gerald151
07-14-2014, 11:20 AM
As a Heat fan I'm kind of glad LeBron left.

It was awesome winning and chit. But not seeing Wade go beast mode every game was saddening =( Stepping back to let LeBron be #1 really took a toll on his game and so did his health.

I think Bosh and Wade can probably play nicely together. Wade is a better passer than people give him credit for. His career average assist is like 1 less than LeBron and that includes the 4 years (really like 3 years since year 1 Wade was pretty dominant) that he wasn't the primarily ball hander.

Bosh plays well without the other guys taking away touches from him. He loves to let it fly tbh. If he steps up his rebounding next year he'll be in a good place.

I'm really excited for this Heat team next year.

Come at me phaggot misc.

Good luck Lebron

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131104111928/legomessageboards/images/a/aa/LolWut!.gif

viennafat
07-14-2014, 11:28 AM
I saw some phag on here earlier actually say that Deng > Lebron.

ShadowBarkley
07-14-2014, 11:59 AM
well at least they're sticking with their team and not jumping ship to the Cavs bandwagon continuing to lick Lebron's nuts.

I thought all of them would become Cavs fans (srs)

Heat fans without Bronie James might actually be bearable, we'll see.

Of course it will, because when people realize this team will struggle to get out of the first round...they will stop going to the games, forget about the heat until the next superstar shows up.

LikeAMachine
05-27-2015, 06:35 AM

\_(ツ)_/