PDA

View Full Version : Was Wiggins..?

BatteryBro42
07-12-2014, 01:24 PM
The reason Lebron returned home to Cleveland? I have followed Wiggins for a long time now, and I believe he has every tool necessary to be the best player in the league. He is extremely raw now, but his game projects to be something extremely special. Love his shooting form and as time goes on he will become a great shooter, has a very repeatable easy release, and has so much lift on his shot, that it will be very hard to contest him on the perimeter. He possesses superb athleticism, that will turn him into a lockdown defender, and probably a perennial first team defender. He attacks the rim with force, and has touch to finish above and around the rim, with the handles to create his own offense. I don't see a weakness in his game, as far as his development projects.

That being said, I believe Wiggins would have been fully capable of taking the Cavs to the playoffs, and in a few years perhaps the finals. Could not imagine the damage it would have done to Lebron's legacy, if Wiggins was able to come in and be the savior in Cleveland. I am wondering if this played into Lebron's decision, that a talent was in Cleveland that possessed to potential to do what he couldn't...win a title.

BuckN20T
07-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Parker, Jabari

MurkinSeason
I don't think he went back because of someone else brah. Dude just wanted to go home..

scousemanne
Is this a prank?

Rebounds45
07-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Parker, Jabari

Inb4 Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, and Joel Embiid team up in a few years.

Krunk Fu
07-12-2014, 01:39 PM
No. If you said Kyrie, I might have read more than the title. That being said - in a couple years Wiggins/LeBron could be an almost impossible match up if he pans out.

/thread

Carpig
07-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Im still not sold on Wiggins as a franchise-type player. I think he will be a serviceable pro like Ron Harper. Slasher, can get to the hole, play good defense, but no jumper/touch.

He missed badly on multiple jump shots in the summer league game yesterday.

BostonRockets
07-12-2014, 01:51 PM
jabari will be the real hero

Krunk Fu
07-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Im still not sold on Wiggins as a franchise-type player. I think he will be a serviceable pro like Ron Harper. Slasher, can get to the hole, play good defense, but no jumper/touch.

He's still very young. He also made some really nice step back jumpers yesterday. I think he will end up a GREAT defender in a couple years.

MontelWilliams
07-12-2014, 02:13 PM
jabari will be the real hero

but he's stuck in minnasoota

MoMoneyMoProbs
07-12-2014, 02:18 PM

Let's be real, no one really knows and we will have to wait and see.

heyquikquestion
07-12-2014, 02:24 PM
but he's stuck in minnasoota

Strong geography skills.

MontelWilliams
07-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Strong geography skills.

same difference, bro