PDA

View Full Version : heat fans already going to the cavs. heat lose over 300k followers on twitter lol

916Crew
07-12-2014, 11:15 AM
NBA Legion @MySportsLegion
Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

its already happening smh.

AndYUKnowThis
07-12-2014, 11:17 AM
You gotta kiss dah ring. We dah champs

-Dj Kaled

blvd5
07-12-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm one of those

We Cleveland now

SammyJr
07-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Negging heat bandwagoners on site

GrecoRoman
07-12-2014, 11:40 AM
lmao what other sport does this happen with?

916Crew
07-12-2014, 11:41 AM
lmao what other sport does this happen with? did the broncos get more fans went manning went there?

ItzYerrp
07-12-2014, 11:43 AM
"Nah man ima kyrie fan not a lebron fan"

XD

devincanada
07-12-2014, 11:44 AM
"Nah man ima kyrie fan not a lebron fan"

XD

anthony bennett crew checking in

916Crew
07-12-2014, 11:45 AM
anthony bennett crew checking inhe can still be good, i just think he had too much pressure on him as the top pick

BuckN20T
07-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Negging heat bandwagoners on site

fuark dat avi looks much better than the other one. no homo

DannyLB
07-12-2014, 12:10 PM
It is possible that some of them are just LeBron fans but yeah, majority are jumping ship.

dekd
07-12-2014, 12:11 PM
did the broncos get more fans went manning went there?

Broncos fans are the Heat fans of the NBA

BatteryBro42
07-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Those weren't Heat fans those were former Cavs fans. Not sure why we get so much hate when it was the fans of your teams that leached onto our greatness. Miami for such a young franchise, has an amazing core fanbase, we are near the top in attendance, and have been for years. People forget this is still a young franchise comparatively, and look at the following we have compared to the teams that started up around the same time.

So much hate so much jealously, it was here when we had Shaq, Lebron, and will probably continue. Miami has established itself as a premier organization, and the Lakers of the East coast. The Heat will be in contention for almost every big free agent, and have been for years now. The organization is as classy as it gets, and from top to bottom is filled with loyal people, who have made Heat basketball their life.

One thing I will always be thankful to Lebron for is he put Miami on the map as a basketball destination, and transformed this city from a football town, to a growing basketball mecca. He owes Miami nothing, but gave us so much through the intial decision, that will continue to pay dividends for this franchise and city for years to come. The Heat may no longer be in title contention, but I believe we will be back, and keep coming back, like they always have. Very proud to be a fan of this franchise, and that pride has grown tremendously in the last two days.

I look forward to a new era, and the next wave of bandwagon fans that will flock here again.

SammyJr
07-12-2014, 12:14 PM
fuark dat avi looks much better than the other one. no homo

wow really? thanks. the other one was a photoshoot (terrible lighting tho) on contest day, I was 155 ( august 2013). the new one was a couple weeks ago at 170.

ScrillaVilla
07-12-2014, 12:14 PM
I cheered for the Heat as I was already a D-wade fan when he was drafted and fan of Bosh even though he left Toronto. Will cheer for Cavs now too since half their team are Canadians.

GrecoRoman
07-12-2014, 12:15 PM
did the broncos get more fans went manning went there?

Sure they did doesn't mean those fans stopped rooting for the Colts completely. NBE is a sport much more rooted in the players than the teams. People became Cavs fans then Heat fans and now they don't give a **** about the heat. Kind of disgusting if you ask me. Bandwagon sport of peace.

BuckN20T
07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Those weren't Heat fans those were former Cavs fans. Not sure why we get so much hate when it was the fans of your teams that leached onto our greatness. Miami for such a young franchise, has an amazing core fanbase, we are near the top in attendance, and have been for years. People forget this is still a young franchise comparatively, and look at the following we have compared to the teams that started up around the same time.

So much hate so much jealously, it was here when we had Shaq, Lebron, and will probably continue. Miami has established itself as a premier organization, and the Lakers of the East coast. The Heat will be in contention for almost every big free agent, and have been for years now. The organization is as classy as it gets, and from top to bottom is filled with loyal people, who have made Heat basketball their life.

One thing I will always be thankful to Lebron for is he put Miami on the map as a basketball destination, and transformed this city from a football town, to a growing basketball mecca. He owes Miami nothing, but gave us so much through the intial decision, that will continue to pay dividends for this franchise and city for years to come. The Heat may no longer be in title contention, but I believe we will be back, and keep coming back, like they always have. Very proud to be a fan of this franchise, and that pride has grown tremendously in the last two days.

I look forward to a new era, and the next wave of bandwagon fans that will flock here again.

10/10 post would read agin.

wow really? thanks. the other one was a photoshoot (terrible lighting tho) on contest day, I was 155 ( august 2013). the new one was a couple weeks ago at 170.

Yeah man, you look bigger in this avi. 155 @ 5'11? Isn't that weight too light for your height?

ShweezyBTFO
07-12-2014, 12:36 PM
10/10 post would read agin.

Yeah man, you look bigger in this avi. 155 @ 5'11? Isn't that weight too light for your height?

155 lbs on contest day at 5-6% BF. This must mean that MurkinSeason is always posting from IFBB competitions with his 5'10/155 build.

BuckN20T
07-12-2014, 12:46 PM
155 lbs on contest day at 5-6% BF. This must mean that MurkinSeason is always posting from IFBB competitions with his 5'10/155 build.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140117152232/whatever-you-want/images/e/e7/Taylor-swift-laughing-gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/85/30/5e/85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2183253/sillynbaplayers.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/128044/laugh-o.gif

iamdetermined
07-12-2014, 12:47 PM
U

The rockclapping.gif...I too am grateful that he put our city on the map basketball wise. I always forget about how young this franchise is, they've accomplished so much in so little time. Glad that the bandwagoners are leaving, soon the hypocritical haters that follow lebron will too.

Just saw an article that said the Heat are making progress with deng. Das it mane..don't count us out yet. Still a top 5 team in the eastern conference.

Krunk Fu
07-12-2014, 01:10 PM
he can still be good, i just think he had too much pressure on him as the top pick

He was also coming off shoulder surgery. He has pretty damn good skills, but he's far from being a starter in the NBA.

BatteryBro42
07-12-2014, 01:11 PM
The rockclapping.gif...I too am grateful that he put our city on the map basketball wise. I always forget about how young this franchise is, they've accomplished so much in so little time. Glad that the bandwagoners are leaving, soon the hypocritical haters that follow lebron will too.

Just saw an article that said the Heat are making progress with deng. Das it mane..don't count us out yet. Still a top 5 team in the eastern conference.

I know fans want to compete right away next year and continue this run, but adding Deng would kill us long term. We don't need any more money locked into guys on the back half of their career. We need youth and if we target a FA it needs to be out of Lance, Monroe, and Bledsoe. That gives us something to build around, develop, and pair with emerging pieces for years to come. This franchise is past the point of just being happy getting to the playoffs, we are about rings, and Deng, Bosh, and Wade don't offer a legit title shot. I don't want to, but I think it would be wise to avoid any further big signings this season. If we can carry cap space into the next two years, we can re open the championship window, by adding some FA talent.

Look at the free agents available for the next two seasons, my targets next offseason would be LeMarcus Aldridge, and Mark Gasol, either one give us a legit chance to compete for rings. A Bosh, Gasol frontcourt would be extremely deadly, and run through any frontcourt here in the East. You also have players like Rondo, Milsap, and Deandre Jordan coming free that year as well. I don't think we are a realistic destination for a guy like Durrant, but it wouldn't hurt to be in the running come 2016 either.