PDA

View Full Version : What supplements to take to burn fat, gain energy when not a lot of time to work out?

klaforest
07-12-2014, 10:53 AM
I am looking to find a supplement(s) to take to help burn body fat. I try to exercise when I can, but I am only able to take a 30 minute walk or a 20 minute mild pace jog and not every day. I don't have time to dedicate to any more than that because of work.

any suggestions?

TailEnd
07-12-2014, 03:45 PM
You need to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight. No supplement will help you unless your total daily energy expenditure is higher than your intake.

Even then, don't waste your time on supplements for weight loss. The difference they make tend to be minimal.

WaterSnatcher
07-12-2014, 04:16 PM
You don't need supplements.
Just eat less on days in which you don't work out.

SeanM4
07-12-2014, 04:47 PM
You can give an EC stack a try. It will make you burn marginally more calories, give you energy, and blunt your appetite.

dweeegs
07-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Needs to come through your diet, thermogenic properties of diet supplements are almost negligible in the long run. Their help will come through more energy (which won't help since you don't have much time to workout, unless you want to wake up early and use it then - not a bad idea) and/or as an appetite suppressant... just eat less man or make room for a longer workout.

Or you can an orlistat like Alli to block fats from being absorbed, but then you need to deal with ****ting your pants at random and without control on a daily basis. Your call man

jcrotty_56
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I am looking to find a supplement(s) to take to help burn body fat. I try to exercise when I can, but I am only able to take a 30 minute walk or a 20 minute mild pace jog and not every day. I don't have time to dedicate to any more than that because of work.

any suggestions?

I know most will say that thermogenics (fat burners) are a waste...but if you have the $ to spare and have no cardiovascular risks, Hydroxycut Elite has been working ok for me. No heart palpitations, extra energy and personally, I think they do work. That said, there is no replacement for cardio and the work you do in the kitchen. Best of luck!

DSUP
07-12-2014, 11:33 PM
I know most will say that thermogenics (fat burners) are a waste...but if you have the $ to spare and have no cardiovascular risks, Hydroxycut Elite has been working ok for me. No heart palpitations, extra energy and personally, I think they do work. That said, there is no replacement for cardio and the work you do in the kitchen. Best of luck!

Hit me up with a PM, bro. I've got magic beans - cheap.

FuzzySlippers12
07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Turn those 20 or 30 minute sessions into interval cardio. Sprint 30 seconds and walk/jog 30 seconds.

Improvements
07-13-2014, 12:14 AM
I would supplement eating in a calorie surplus or eating at maintenance with eating in a deficit, guaranteed results and the supps are free bro.

silverlightning
07-13-2014, 11:38 AM
how much time do you watch TV a day, and or go out on the town?

Compy386
07-13-2014, 01:05 PM
Hit me up with a PM, bro. I've got magic beans - cheap.

WTT Stacks of Ghost Iron Ore for Magic Beans PST

Electricheadd
07-13-2014, 01:15 PM
http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack

Znik
07-13-2014, 01:21 PM

any suggestions?

Do you work 18-20 hours a day seven days a week ?
If you really want it you always find a way to do it. Several people here with full time jobs and long hours, kids etc. and they manage it by either getting up earlier and go to the gym or go in the evening.
At 21 I find it really hard to belive you cannot find 1-2 hours 3x a week to do a proper lifting routine and some cardio at the gym.

TheNormalMan
07-13-2014, 01:55 PM
WTT Stacks of Ghost Iron Ore for Magic Beans PST

Been smoking too much Silkweed again?

matman1813
07-13-2014, 02:05 PM
How I read the thread title...

"I'm lazy."

xxsupergman25xx
07-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Caffeine. Yohimbine.

MarcoBazinet
07-13-2014, 03:29 PM
A black coffee before a workout is the only stimulant I need.