PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, dis is gon b gud

Swept
07-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Your probably pitting the two most delusional rabid fan base of single players against each other.

Lin fans are incoherent they blame everyone else for Lin's problems, first it was Melo fault, then it was Harden and Howards fault for not passing. Now they expect the most ball dominant player in the last decade to pass? LMAO

Kobe fans better be cautious, they're going after him next

Swept
07-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Keep in mind they are already threads in other forums stating Lin will be the starting PG in the All Star game for the west

Lb54TG
07-12-2014, 07:15 AM
Funny because in my nba 2k franchise. I chose lakers and in fanTasy draft, got Lin for a PG. He looks funny in a lakers uniform

JorgeZimmermen
07-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Lin fans = chinese people

Chinese people LOVE kobe, they are not going to ever blame him.

HXwN8oPCkLc

jalundah
07-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Lakers confirmed tanking until Kobe's horrible contract is up

srom12
07-12-2014, 07:49 AM

HXwN8oPCkLc

this

if you go down to local basketball courts to play some ball, EVERY chinese brah is kitted out with kobe jerseys, shoes and lakers merchandise

smallbonesjones
07-12-2014, 08:26 AM
kobe is going to rape lins faith in god

S1kh
07-12-2014, 08:38 AM

HXwN8oPCkLc

How pathetic must your life be to worship another human like that. Truly mindboggeling.

Efranks
07-12-2014, 09:01 AM

HXwN8oPCkLc

fuarrkingggg LOL at the guy yelling 'pau' and waving lakers flag at 0:24

cashinout
07-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Lin has fans?

antiwhitekn1ght
07-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Lin is trash, the Lakers front office has completely lost their minds. Sad that so much money and power is left in the hands of the retarded daughter and son.

The_Albatross
07-12-2014, 09:25 AM
you lost me at Lin fans.

Fahnestock
07-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Lin is trash, the Lakers front office has completely lost their minds. Sad that so much money and power is left in the hands of the retarded daughter and son.

The team has no hope this year, might as well take the free draft pick and expiring contract. The real losers are the rockets who are now locked into a 1st round exit at best squad for the near future.

BeastModeFTW
07-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Keep in mind they are already threads in other forums stating Lin will be the starting PG in the All Star game for the west

lmao he will be. Lin was 4th among guards in all star voting as a backup and 3rd in 2013. Now that he's on by the far most popular team he will be voted in by the fans. China vote + Lakers fan= asg selection

firstandgoal
07-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Your probably pitting the two most delusional rabid fan base of single players against each other.

Lin fans are incoherent they blame everyone else for Lin's problems, first it was Melo fault, then it was Harden and Howards fault for not passing. Now they expect the most ball dominant player in the last decade to pass? LMAO

Kobe fans better be cautious, they're going after him next

Kobe is the biggest star NBA player in China so if anything they will blame Lin over Kobe.

Actually Lin is the greatest scape goat in basketball, Melo got rid of him and blamed him,and Harden blamed him and Harden and Howard both alienated him, even the Rockets org used him as a scape goat for their problems.

Spill512
07-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Kobe is the biggest star NBA player in China so if anything they will blame Lin over Kobe.

Actually Lin is the greatest scape goat in boxing, Melo got rid of him and blamed him,and Harden blamed him and Harden and Howard both alienated him, even the Rockets org used him as a scape goat for their problems.

"in boxing"

mexanacho
07-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Funny because in my nba 2k franchise. I chose lakers and in fanTasy draft, got Lin for a PG. He looks funny in a lakers uniform

too much yellow

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130701113425/theamazingworldofgumball/images/f/f9/Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

TajTebwee
07-12-2014, 10:11 AM
"in boxing"

Lol

firstandgoal
07-12-2014, 10:18 AM
"in boxing"

lol I didn't notice that, I was listening to ESPN podcast on the Canelo vs. Lara boxing match today and I typed boxing instead of basketball. good looking out.

Swept
07-12-2014, 02:55 PM
lmao he will be. Lin was 4th among guards in all star voting as a backup and 3rd in 2013. Now that he's on by the far most popular team he will be voted in by the fans. China vote + Lakers fan= asg selection

I thought coaches pick the starters nowadays, and Lin isn't even Chinese

Swept
07-12-2014, 02:56 PM

Actually Lin is the greatest scape goat in basketball, Melo got rid of him and blamed him,and Harden blamed him and Harden and Howard both alienated him, even the Rockets org used him as a scape goat for their problems.

Lin fan spotted, nobody blamed Lin. People except him for what he is a quality backup PG

brainmuncher
07-12-2014, 07:44 PM
lol Lin is a good phukkin player. You haters will see.

he had to play with melo AND harden AND Dwight... playing with kobe/nash shud be easy. hes a team guy anyway