PDA

View Full Version : Lol @ people who think Lebron wrote that article.

Dan916
07-12-2014, 01:06 AM
I guess Obama writes all his speeches too?

Let's be real. Lee Jenkin's manufactured that **** almost entirely, and LeGOAT gave the Okay. I can't take this ESPN nuthuggery any longer.

Tony_S
07-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Considering lebron can't read/write beyond a 4th grade level, I highly doubt he wrote any of it.

SillyRabbit
07-12-2014, 02:04 AM
You're an idiot OP.

LeBron didn't write it.

Lee Jenkin's didn't write it.

LeBron's multi-million dollar PR team wrote it.

Regardless of who wrote it, it was beautifully written.

yourname2221
07-12-2014, 02:46 AM

Let's be real. Lee Jenkin's manufactured that **** almost entirely, and LeGOAT gave the Okay. I can't take this ESPN nuthuggery any longer.

It says 'as told to Lee Jenkins' so obv he didnt write it, and espn nuthuggery? it was on SI

RAdaRuggedMan
07-12-2014, 03:47 AM
It says 'as told to Lee Jenkins' so obv he didnt write it, and espn nuthuggery? it was on SI
Lol @ people who think OP can read.

AFSFK
07-12-2014, 03:56 AM

I guess OP write all his own posts too?

Let's be real. His mom posts his **** almost entirely, and OP gives the OK. I can't take this retard poster any longer.

hublife
07-12-2014, 08:36 AM

Strong this. Bunch of illiterate people in this section.

BatteryBro42
07-12-2014, 08:49 AM
I think he inspired it, but it was obviously written by his PR staff. James needed to make this move though, he is aging, and this contract is his last chance to win a title in his hometown, which means a **** ton to his legacy.

What isn't being discussed is the wear and tare on James. I watched just about every game last season, and something was off with Lebron. He wasn't the super explosive athlete I had been accustomed to watching. He lost a step to me, now he did improve in other areas, but his athleticism is slipping. Its simply a microcosm of all the tred that he put on his tires. These last 4 years are the best basketball we will ever see from James, and I think it was very smart to join up with Wiggins and youth to extend his career.

Its just my opinion, but I think Wiggins has the potential to be the best player in the league, and I think Lebron will groom him to become that. His potential is absolutely off the charts, and even though I am a Heat fan I will be watching a lot of Cavs basketball, because I am excited to see how he develops.

isp
07-12-2014, 09:54 AM
I think Lebron is smarter than most people are willing to give him credit for

I really don't care who actually wrote it. There were probably multiple versions and they chose that one. The important thing is that the message is genuine and came from his heart.

Vawx
07-12-2014, 10:04 AM
I think Lebron is smarter than most people are willing to give him credit for

I really don't care who actually wrote it. There were probably multiple versions and they chose that one. The important thing is that the message is genuine and came from his heart.

This

Lebron clearly isn't well educated but he's not as dumb as a lot of other athletes either. Of course he didn't write the letter, that doesn't mean the sentiment isn't there.

woofermazing
07-12-2014, 10:20 AM
I like to think that them giving the scoop to SI was a deliberate "go **** yourself" to ESPN.

Hotdawgy
07-12-2014, 10:45 AM

Let's be real. His mom posts his **** almost entirely, and OP gives the OK. I can't take this retard poster any longer.

hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

MusicalFlan
07-12-2014, 11:07 AM

OP clearly isn't well educated but he's not as dumb as a lot of other sports miscers either. Of course he didn't write the opening post, that doesn't mean the sentiment isn't there.

LeonardShelby
07-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Lot of idiots in this thread. No LeBron didn't write it, no his pr team didn't write it. Lee Jenkins wrote it. The thing was well crafted the way that only a good writer can write it. It's not the kind of thing pr people write, it's the kind of thing a good writer writes. LeBron was obviously channeling his feelings to Lee and Lee punched it up and crafted it into a beautiful piece of writing.