PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans burning LeBron's jersey.

WertDerFerk
07-11-2014, 09:06 PM
In his 4 years there, he took them to 4 consecutive NBA finals and and lead them to 2 championships. Stay classy Miami.

1cPCwEaHjz8

TrojanAsh
07-11-2014, 09:09 PM
lel, so juvenile. Back to back rings and burning his jersey...

BuckN20T
07-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Just a minority of fans are doing this, but it's okay to hate on Heay fans though. Apparently when Cavs fans did it, it was alright.

rsphillips1990
07-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Just a minority of fans are doing this, but it's okay to hate on Heay fans though. Apparently when Cavs fans did it, it was alright.

Kinda of a different reasons there. Brb the decision. But idiot fans will be idiot fans im born and raised in akron ohio with lbj dude will always be my favorite athlete of all time. No matter where he is playing. Just glad hes back to where I dont have to say he isnt doing it on his own like in Miami. The king is HOME

BuckN20T
07-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Kinda of a different reasons there. Brb the decision. But idiot fans will be idiot fans im born and raised in akron ohio with lbj dude will always be my favorite athlete of all time. No matter where he is playing. Just glad hes back to where I dont have to say he isnt doing it on his own like in Miami. The king is HOME

He left one team and some fans are mad about it. What's the difference?

woodsmash
07-11-2014, 09:17 PM

Context.

But in saying that I thought it was stupid that either fan bases would do that after all he had done for them. In the Cavs case maybe he didn't do so much and did leave on horrible terms with the whole 'the decision' thing.

SammyJr
07-11-2014, 09:23 PM
I would never burn a lebron jersey. Stay classy with your generalizations op

Not sure if that's the right word hehe

Tony_S
07-11-2014, 09:33 PM
It's only lowlife trash types of people that would burn a jersey or vandalize a mural. He took your trash city to 4 consecutive finals and he left to go back to his hometown team. These idiots act like they own him or as if James has any obligation to them whatsoever. Clowns.

The way he left Cleveland was completely different and incomparable to how he left Miami.

These idiots had to save up 2 paychecks just to be able to buy that jersey, then they go and burn it LOL

dekd
07-11-2014, 09:33 PM
I saw today the Heat lost 300,000 followers after Lebron left lmao

Swept
07-11-2014, 09:37 PM
LMAO people are reaching

Most people don't give a sh*t Lebron left, matter of fact all my friends who are heat fans knew he was going back to Cleveland. They were moving trucks outside his house a couple days ago they showed on the local news

Radioactive Man
07-11-2014, 09:45 PM
People are such monkeys.

rsphillips1990
07-11-2014, 09:51 PM
I saw today the Heat lost 300,000 followers after Lebron left lmao

Im just glad lbj is back in akron could care less who he plays for the mans a good dude donates mass amounts of his money to our schools and community. But I do like the fact hes close so i can see him okay in person again

DasPhilosopher
07-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Eastern conference is weak.

DeshaunWatson
07-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Did they really think he was going to retire a miami heat? LOL

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 10:02 PM
wrong. their FB page actually gained 5k somehow

the cavs FB page gained like 32k.

Bestern conference > Leastern conference

hes not wrong. twitter.

Doober4
07-11-2014, 10:10 PM

First difference Cleveland hasn't won a championship since 1964.

Second we watched LeBron literally grow up before our eyes from a kid in high school to a young man in the NBA. Went through the ups and downs with him and he abruptly left in a historically bad way.

Situations don't even remotely compare.

SomeGuyHear
07-11-2014, 10:13 PM

Second we watched LeBron literally grow up before our eyes from a kid in high school to a young man in the NBA. Went through the ups and downs with him and he abruptly left in a historically bad way.

If we take away how Lebron acted like a diva through the first decision and had this whole hour show, would you cav fans have still been angry if Lebron just went up and left normally like all other athletes and took his talents to south beach? He gave 7 years to the cavs, although no rings, but how would you have felt if he left there and then in a low-key fashion?

SammyJr
07-11-2014, 10:13 PM

Went through the ups and downs with him? Cmon man.

khanvictt
07-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Went through the ups and downs with him? Cmon man.

he didn't even say no homo

sdballer5588
07-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Cavs fan act like LeBron lived in their house lol

Tony_S
07-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Cavs fan act like LeBron lived in their house lol

Lmao

pro9298
07-11-2014, 10:30 PM
what a bunch of trashy people. i dont even like lebron but that is wack behavior