PDA

View Full Version : No one watching Jabari vs. Wiggins?

GPx
07-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Both started slow but both now putting on a show.

Saxbro
07-11-2014, 06:58 PM
I tuned in right as Wiggins got that backdoor jam. Sick matchup.

Apollo 13
07-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Bennett is also showing up.

GPx
07-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Bennett is also showing up.

Yup. Looks a lot more assertive.

MontelWilliams
07-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Cliffs...I can't watch while I poop and misc

GPx
07-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Cliffs...I can't watch while I poop and misc

Wiggins and Jabari are athletic and have NBA game.

Greek Freak and Bennett also playing well.

walksonthebeach
07-11-2014, 07:12 PM
OP, how do you feel about lin on your team now?

Not a kobe fan, but excited to see him play a full season HOPEFULLY. Miss seeing kobe vs lebron...

MontelWilliams
07-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Wiggins and Jabari are athletic and have NBA game.

Greek Freak and Bennett also playing well.

Niiiice. I miss hating on you and your boy gswarrior.

mexanacho
07-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Of course. Already made a bunch of gifs. Both Wiggins and Parker looking good!

Post them!

I can't watch the game since I don't have NBAtv

fabofly
07-11-2014, 07:27 PM
qjvbXkSf8d8

to be honest im not impressed. Of this partiular play you can see all the current problems with the kid, shot mechanics and handles are awful

OutWorkedByNo1
07-11-2014, 07:29 PM
qjvbXkSf8d8

to be honest im not impressed. Of this partiular play you can see all the current problems with the kid, shot mechanics and handles are awful

Nothing's wrong with his shooting mechanics.

dsync
07-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Anthony Bennett looking pretty good.

Edit: Complimented him and he started being retarded.

BMatt
07-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Parker looks real nervous anytime he touches the ball, he's definitely shown flashes today though.

Lmao, he almost just put that guy on a poster.

mlift11
07-11-2014, 07:40 PM
was watching. everything looked exactly as predicted. Wiggins looked crazy athletic, and Jabari looked very polished.

fabofly
07-11-2014, 07:47 PM
qjvbXkSf8d8

Nothing's wrong with his shooting mechanics.

So you dont notice the flared elbows, weak wrist action along with the poor follow through extension? Oh okay. This isnt even my sole opinion, it has been said about him forever.

was watching. everything looked exactly as predicted. Wiggins looked crazy athletic, and Jabari looked very polished.

I get that wiggins is athletic but..so what? Gerald Green is/was every much as athletic as wiggins, so was josh smith and host of other players. Also since when has athleticism come to only mean jumping ability? Derrick rose was faster and just as, if not more explosive then wiggins..

ShouldBeStudyin
07-11-2014, 07:53 PM
So you dont notice the flared elbows, weak wrist action along with the poor follow through extension? Oh okay. This isnt even my sole opinion, it has been said about him forever.

I get that wiggins is athletic but..so what? Gerald Green is/was every much as athletic as wiggins, so was josh smith and host of other players. Also since when has athleticism come to only mean jumping ability? Derrick rose was faster and just as, if not more explosive then wiggins..

All his shots are off balance too. It's impressive that he's making them in but so many flaws with his game. Gonna be a project.

mk8
07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Parker is having a nice game

BeachBrah22
07-11-2014, 08:08 PM
If Wiggins would've gotten that oop, it would've been game over. Head was above the rim, pass was off by about a foot

Apollo 13
07-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Anthony Bennett looking pretty good.

Edit: Complimented him and he started being retarded.

lolz...I was like this dude is going back to last years Bennett. He was tired though so i'll give him a pass.
Also lol at ppl talking sh!t about Wiggins shooting...Reggie Miller was just on TV saying it was good and probably will be unblockable because of how high he gets off the ground.

isp
07-11-2014, 08:13 PM
greek freek is so long, damn. looking like durants lil bro out there

khanvictt
07-11-2014, 08:26 PM
saw the game, loving parker's game. why is anthony bennet such a fkn potato lol smh, makes it hard to root for the guy when he makes boneheaded plays almost every possession late in the game

Goby
07-11-2014, 08:56 PM
saw the game, loving parker's game. why is anthony bennet such a fkn potato lol smh, makes it hard to root for the guy when he makes boneheaded plays almost every possession late in the game

If he is still on the team when the season starts you can bet David Blatt isn't going to play him if he does retarded chit like that

He was furious after that dumb 3

gonz312
07-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Wiggins will be fine if he puts in the work...Baby Bron's shot was/still is one ugly looking thing but he has put up enough shots every offseason he makes it work for him despite balance, mechanic problems

BuckN20T
07-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Damn. I'm officially a Jabari Parker stan. His game seems smooth as fuk.

Krunk Fu
07-11-2014, 10:46 PM
All his shots are off balance too. It's impressive that he's making them in but so many flaws with his game. Gonna be a project.

He will be a project, but he will be learning from the best. This does help him a ton, he can gain confidence without all the pressure.

Wiggins & Parker will have solid NBA careers.

Bennett has the skills, but god knows where he will end. He was injured last year and fat. Time will tell.

lolz...I was like this dude is going back to last years Bennett. He was tired though so i'll give him a pass.
Also lol at ppl talking sh!t about Wiggins shooting...Reggie Miller was just on TV saying it was good and probably will be unblockable because of how high he gets off the ground.

I will trust one of the GOATs word over my opinion lol.. his shot needs work, but there are plenty of players without perfect form who are studs.

Edit: Watched the vids again. Parker is smoooooth... You can see how polished his game is already. Wiggins is a freak athlete who will be a great defender. I can see the step-back being his shot since it's pretty hard to defend given his length.

Future24
07-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Damn. I'm officially a Jabari Parker stan. His game seems smooth as fuk.

Join the club.

Krunk Fu
07-11-2014, 11:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HtHvEYIYPr0/U8CqmO351aI/AAAAAAAAI0E/NqsIvTFPamo/s1600/2.gif

LOL he took TWO dribbles. Was that not any kind of carry or walk? He bounces it a little harder at the end and takes 3+ steps(looks like 4), grabs and dunks lol

StreetSharks
07-12-2014, 05:05 AM
LOL he took TWO dribbles. Was that not any kind of carry or walk? He bounces it a little harder at the end and takes 3+ steps(looks like 4), grabs and dunks lol

do you even basketball?

ditsy911
07-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Both kids looked great. Antetokounmpo is very intriguing and Bennett might be worth something next season.

Gonna be a great season. I'm definitely buying League Pass this year.

RAdaRuggedMan
07-12-2014, 07:06 AM
lol he took two dribbles. Was that not any kind of carry or walk? He bounces it a little harder at the end and takes 3+ steps(looks like 4), grabs and dunks lol
notsureifsrs