PDA

View Full Version : 2k15 brahs rejoice lebron to cavs

TajTebwee
07-11-2014, 03:25 PM
No more people playing with heat online! Who is the most cheap team to use now?

Hotdawgy
07-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Gotta go to Hornets in mycarrer mode

ifits2bitsup2me
07-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Thunder are cheapest team to use. If 2k overrates Wiggins then they will be 2nd

fsujoseph
07-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Cleveland will be #1, but like the guy above said the Thunder with fukking Caron Butler rated at 81 were sooooo cheap

KBaller33
07-11-2014, 03:54 PM
The Thunder are basically the Heat of 2011.

-Reigning MVP
-Another top 5 player
-Then Ibaka who's a pretty good PF, although he's not on Bosh's level.

yourname2221
07-11-2014, 03:56 PM
This is the first thing I thought about when I saw the signing.

I figured Cavs will just take that spot anyway. Cause people are focused on just winning and will use the best player available at anytime. I can honestly say in the past 3 2k's, I haven't played with the heat once just out of the spite since it seems like you play them every other damn online match-up.

AndYUKnowThis
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Sad how people pick easy teams to win, yet still lose by 15 against my bulls. Hmmm.....now that I realize it, most the teams I play against are being taken apart.

-Heat
-Lakers
-OKC
-Houston
-Pacers(Maybe)
-Spurs(Maybe)
-Brooklyn (Big Maybe)

This is the first thing I thought about when I saw the signing.

I figured Cavs will just take that spot anyway. Cause people are focused on just winning and will use the best player available at anytime. I can honestly say in the past 3 2k's, I haven't played with the heat once just out of the spite since it seems like you play them every other damn online match-up.

Why is that people think that way? My record is 41-41, but I dont pick easy teams. Its not only in sports games either. In fighting its the fastest character. In FPS/TPS its the most powerful gun with little recoil.

SheerCon
07-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Sad how people pick easy teams to win, yet still lose by 15 against my bulls. Hmmm.....now that I realize it, most the teams I play against are being taken apart.

-Heat
-Lakers
-OKC
-Houston
-Pacers(Maybe)
-Spurs(Maybe)
-Brooklyn (Big Maybe)

Why is that people think that way? My record is 41-41, but I dont pick easy teams. Its not only in sports games either. In fighting its the fastest character. In FPS/TPS its the most powerful gun with little recoil.

I always play Pacers on 2k(homer), and I've never seen anyone else try to get them. Until they updated the rankings a couple weeks ago and makde Clippers 1 overall and Pacers second, which I think makes no sense. Now people always take the Pacers and when I get them I look like the Heat/Thunder guy.

AndYUKnowThis
07-11-2014, 04:25 PM
I always play Pacers on 2k(homer), and I've never seen anyone else try to get them. Until they updated the rankings a couple weeks ago and makde Clippers 1 overall and Pacers second, which I think makes no sense. Now people always take the Pacers and when I get them I look like the Heat/Thunder guy.

Those 1-3-1 using, one player in double digits, steal spamming, 3 point spamming scrubs lol. I'm slowly getting past them, just gotta practice more. I already have tactics to defeat most of the cheese.

-1-3-1 zone; Run isolation for D Rose or Butler and spread the floor.
-Steal Spamming; Go in 'protect ball' stance. You reach I teach
-3 point spam; Well this is iffy, but I put defense on play tight and guard the player myself.

07-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Thunder are cheapest team to use. If 2k overrates Wiggins then they will be 2nd

Isn't Kyrie something like an 89? They already overrated him lol. If Wiggins gets anything higher than a 78 then I guarantee that will be the team that players spam to hell.

Like everyone else said it's gonna be the Thunder, Cavs, Rockets, and Clippers (especially when they give Griffin his ratings boost). I'm still gonna rep those Warriors, Spurs, and Mavs though.

AndYUKnowThis
07-11-2014, 04:39 PM

Oh fun. I just realized Cavs was gonna be my 2nd team because I like Luo Deng

CrossCounter
07-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Do you guys think they'll drop Derrick Rose's rating?

He has a 92 rating after missing a year and now he pretty much missed another whole season (he played 10 games but he was absolute chit). I don't know how 2k deals with players that have been injured for a long time but it would be pretty lame to just automatically give him a 90+ rating again

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Do you guys think they'll drop Derrick Rose's rating?

He has a 92 rating after missing a year and now he pretty much missed another whole season (he played 10 games but he was absolute chit). I don't know how 2k deals with players that have been injured for a long time but it would be pretty lame to just automatically give him a 90+ rating again

they gonna give him a terrible injury prone rating