PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About The Best Part of The Decision 2.0

Saxbro
07-11-2014, 02:56 PM
The single best thing, besides LBJ returning, is the fact that it WASN'T ESPN that broke the news. They seemed completely blind-sided that they weren't the ones know first about his decision. Jonah Hill looked like he was going to break down in tears! This was a huge F U to ESPN from Lebron.

Props to Lebron for handling it perfectly this time around. That letter is perfectly written. And HUGE props for him to go with Sports Illustrated.

Fukk ESPN. Fukk Chris Broussard acting like he knew it all along. Fukk Joshua Teplitz.

Reps to SI. Reps to Chris Sheridan. Reps to Woj. Reps to that cupcake maker person.

P.S. Wiz looking juicy to win the Southeast now. Top 3 seed in the East - here we come!

ShweezyBTFO
07-11-2014, 02:59 PM
agreed OP. Today was a great day for LeBron, Cleveland, and supporters of the truth beyond what the national media reports.

Likewise, it was a terrible day for ESPN and its alcoholic fanboys.

You gotta love it.

DasPhilosopher
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM
lebron wont have much respect until he gets a championship.

Saxbro
07-11-2014, 03:03 PM
lebron wont have much respect until he gets a championship.

From who? The majority of the citizens of Cleveland have already forgotten the first decision. Miami seems at peace because of what he did in the past 4 years. Even fans from across the league are happy he went back.

Future24
07-11-2014, 03:04 PM
This made me happy too. Espn is fuking awful

SomeGuyHear
07-11-2014, 03:08 PM
how are miami heat fans (most of which are lebronys) so salty after this? I have seen how they vandalized a lebron mural or some crap, but really, he brought you two rings within 4 years. not bad.

ThatKindaGuy
07-11-2014, 03:08 PM
This made me happy too. Espn is fuking awful

+1 - doesn't stop those phaggots from blasting "well, we knew" crap for 3 hours now

DeshaunWatson
07-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Today is a great day here in south Florida. I had a friend on instagram post a picture of his burning Miami Heat Lebron jersey.

stay salty.

BatteryBro42
07-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Today is a great day here in south Florida. I had a friend on instagram post a picture of his burning Miami Heat Lebron jersey.

stay salty.

The actions of few don't represent our fanbase. I'm proud to be a Heat fan and what the team accomplished. Good for Lebron and the Cavs will always appreciate the memories. I love seeing teams build, and I look forward to the next era of Heat basketball, we've had some great ones.

DeshaunWatson
07-11-2014, 03:24 PM
The actions of few don't represent our fanbase. I'm proud to be a Heat fan and what the team accomplished. Good for Lebron and the Cavs will always appreciate the memories. I love seeing teams build, and I look forward to the next era of Heat basketball, we've had some great ones.

how about the AAA booing him in his last home game?

(game 4)

BatteryBro42
07-11-2014, 03:27 PM
how are miami heat fans (most of which are lebronys) so salty after this? I have seen how they vandalized a lebron mural or some crap, but really, he brought you two rings within 4 years. not bad.

Its just a couple of idiots, and of course the media is going to want to make the fan base look bad, they have some sort of vendetta. Miami is always near the top in attendance, can't say the same for places like Boston and Cleveland but hey we are ethnically diverse, and not predominately white, so it isnt surprising we get that stigma. Racist media finna racist media. Keep hating Miami will rise again, and evertime we do we embrace the hate.

SuperDupa
07-11-2014, 03:30 PM
i think "the few" are the people that are still hapy with the heat and will continue to be a loyal fan to be honest