PDA

View Full Version : Fukin lol Heat offering Wade a max contract

arman24
07-11-2014, 02:33 PM
I guess people can start talking the same **** to Wade as they did/do with Kobe. Wade is even more washed up than him and he said he's taking no paycuts.

SomeGuyHear
07-11-2014, 02:57 PM
da fuk? is this true? no way is wade getting anything near a max contract for the crap he's done. I thought the heat will sign him, but for much lower than the contract he would have had if he opted in.

BuckN20T
07-11-2014, 03:05 PM
I've been saying he's going to get the Kobe treat for a month now. Unlike Kobe though, Wade hasn't been saying he wants to win more rings and saying he wants to bring more help. I doubt he even gives a fuk about more ships.

inb4 he says they'll win a ring before he retires.

arman24
07-11-2014, 03:07 PM
da fuk? is this true? no way is wade getting anything near a max contract for the crap he's done. I thought the heat will sign him, but for much lower than the contract he would have had if he opted in.

It's a 2 year deal. Apparently Wade and Riley had an agreement for Wade to give up his big contract to bring back LeBron and add more pieces and if LeBron left Wade would get a loyalty contract a la Kobe.

waytoodeep03
07-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Lebron did say wade deserve the kobe contract

JorgeZimmermen
07-11-2014, 03:09 PM
where are your sources on this "max contract"? The only thing I've read from reputable sources is that the Heat have already offered Bosh a 5 year max contract to keep him away from houston, haven't heard anything about Wade.

SomeGuyHear
07-11-2014, 03:14 PM
if it's for wade, i understand the loyalty of the heat to give wade a fat contract for what's he done, assuming wade doesn't give a crap about another ring. kobe's case is different, how he gets a huge contract, but wants to win another ring. not happening with their salary cap