PDA

View Full Version : Lebron trolled the heat to the max

waytoodeep03
07-11-2014, 01:13 PM
What a phaggot move.

Guy opts out super fast,
Says he will only go to heat if they add pieces, then requests a max salary. Then this letter which was clearly written for a awhile probably before the draft. Which means his mind was made up after the finals.

Yet he strung the heat along like a carrot in front of a donkey

A real man would've just opted out and said he goin back to Cleveland right away. The letter was decision 2.0 attention whoring

Unbreakable09
07-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Are we back in 2010?

Lecrybaby
07-11-2014, 01:16 PM
He trolololed D-wade, His best "buddy". Brb dwade opts out thinking Lebron will resign. Brb Lebron goes to cavs and Bosh to raptors and now Dwade has lost millions+ has to decide if he wants to be with a garbage Miami team or the Bulls , lmao.

sn24
07-11-2014, 01:16 PM
You live in Texas but support teams from Florida, LA, and Philadelphia. You really shouldn't have any right to say anything.

But as for your post, he won 2 titles for Miami, and then made the right decision to leave. Do you really think Miami was going to win anymore with broke boy Wade?

waytoodeep03
07-11-2014, 01:19 PM
You live in Texas but support teams from Florida, LA, and Philadelphia. You really shouldn't have any right to say anything.

But as for your post, he won 2 titles for Miami, and then made the right decision to leave. Do you really think Miami was going to win anymore with broke boy Wade?

Why does this pop up so much on misc? Who cares where people live. Loyalty is supporting your team no matter where you are

If i was born in la, went to fsu and became a lakers, Seminoles fan im not jumping ship because i found a six figure job in texas

sn24
07-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Why does this pop up so much on misc? Who cares where people live. Loyalty is supporting your team no matter where you are

If i was born in la, went to fsu and became a lakers, Seminoles fan im not jumping ship because i found a six figure job in texas

If that's the case then respect for sticking with your team. But that's a really rare situation lol.

Krunk Fu
07-11-2014, 01:22 PM
He did it the right way. I'm pretty sure all the time he was with Wade was letting him know politely (& not on national TV) that he'd be leaving.

BullStampede
07-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Yeah carrying them to four straight finals appearances is really trolling OP. He only trolled D Wade.

waytoodeep03
07-11-2014, 01:41 PM
People forget haslem even opted out too to keep Lebron. Lebron couldve told his guys dont do that cuz im leaving.

YWOC
07-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Lol yup. Not to mention he convinced the moronic Heat management to move up and draft scrublord Shabust Napier.

WRXbrah
07-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Yeah carrying them to four straight finals appearances is really trolling OP. He only trolled D Wade.

Carrying them? But who was Mike Miller and Ray Allen?

Shutuponions
07-11-2014, 01:43 PM
So what do Heat fans think of Shabazz Napier? Lebron was wanting him on the team as I'm guessing Lebron was gonna utilize him to his full advantage.

Now with Lebron gone wtf they are they gonna do with him LOL

07-11-2014, 01:46 PM
People forget haslem even opted out too to keep Lebron. Lebron couldve told his guys dont do that cuz im leaving.

wade and haslem will still get theirs. you really shouldn't worry about that.

wade will probably get 4yr/60mil and haslem 4yr/9mil

DKPhenomenom
07-11-2014, 01:49 PM

Played with 2 other superstars and the GOAT 3 point shooter........"carried them"......

He really carried them in 2011 when he was the Heat's 3rd leading scorer in the Finals and gout outscored by Wade by 10 ppg.

"carried them"....

LOL.

denny2008
07-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Played with 2 other superstars and the GOAT 3 point shooter........"carried them"......

He really carried them in 2011 when he was the Heat's 3rd leading scorer in the Finals and gout outscored by Wade by 10 ppg.

"carried them"....

LOL.

Lmao if this is what you actually believe you've officially solidified yourself as one of the worst posters in this cesspool known as the Sports Misc

BullStampede
07-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Lmao if this is what you actually believe you've officially solidified yourself as one of the worst posters in this cesspool known as the Sports Misc

It was official a while ago.

DKPhenomenom
07-11-2014, 01:57 PM

What I believe?

I posted FACTS, point out which part isn't true.

WRXbrah
07-11-2014, 01:58 PM

pretty funny how you can't logically refute his statement but instead just go straight to insults.

DKPhenomenom
07-11-2014, 01:58 PM
It was official a while ago.

Go jerk off to some anime you neckbeard basement dwelling phaggot.

krogtaar
07-11-2014, 02:00 PM
lebron didn't want any competition in the east. delays before blowing up team to make sure he doesn't get some combination of wade, bosh, melo, and rose teaming up

BullStampede
07-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Go jerk off to some anime you neckbeard basement dwelling phaggot.

Beat you to it.

Kane_89
07-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Lmao, trolled Wade, trolled Haslem, trolled Napier.

Especially trolled Granger and McRoberts, now theyre both on a team with a worse roster than the teams they were on.

http://www.themarsreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row.jpg