PDA

View Full Version : Bosh should stay in Miami

ZBrahhh
07-11-2014, 12:04 PM
I know he's probably going to sign with the Rockets but he should stop being such a phaggot and man up.

Everyone talks about how Lebron leaves when the situation gets tough but what about Bosh? He'd be doing the same thing if he goes to Houston to ride Harden and Dwight's c0cks.

If he stays in Miami with Wade, they still have a chitload of cap space. Instead of giving someone the max, they should sign 2-3 above average guys.

PG: Isaiah Thomas
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Luol Deng
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Emaka Okafor

That's a very solid lineup that would challenge for a top 4 seed in the East. Might see Heat vs Cavs in the 2nd round, that would be joocy.

Ivan7x
07-11-2014, 12:05 PM
lmao wade is done why the fuk would he stay

there is a reason he was waiting on lelayups decision not wade

BuckN20T
07-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Emeka Okafor....

Phil9
07-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Emeka Okafor....

Didn't know he was even still in the league.

ZBrahhh
07-11-2014, 12:22 PM

He's legit the biggest beta phaggot if all he wants to do is be the 3rd option on teams stacked with all stars all his career. It's obvious he's still in his prime, should step up and be the main option with some solid players around him.

Wade is definitely fukked, but not as badly as we think. He'll still put up something like 17-5-5 in the regular season at least. In the East, that starting lineup gets you a top 4 seed. Idk, maybe I just want to see a playoff series between the Heat and Cavs. Would be lulzy as fuk if Heat won and celebrated with Lebron crying.

Didn't know he was even still in the league.

He was out injured all of last year. If he comes back at his level before the injury, should play some solid D and put up a 10/10 double-double for the season.

catimmerman
07-11-2014, 12:23 PM
that lineup would be lucky to get a 6 seed, even in the l-east

HotCheetos
07-11-2014, 12:27 PM
He should absolutely sign with Houston. He shouldn't even wait on lebrons decision. He will get to actually play his natural game with a legit center. If I were him I'd also look forward to playing against him every chance I got for drawing out his decision like a broad when you ask her where she wants to go out to eat.

ZBrahhh
07-11-2014, 12:35 PM
that lineup would be lucky to get a 6 seed, even in the l-east

Just sick of all these phaggots coming to the Western Conference mane. Blazers will have a tough time ousting the Houston Phaggots with Bosh on board.

He should absolutely sign with Houston. He shouldn't even wait on lebrons decision. He will get to actually play his natural game with a legit center. If I were him I'd also look forward to playing against him every chance I got for drawing out his decision like a broad when you ask her where she wants to go out to eat.

Bosh shouldn't even be mad though, he's going to get his max money. If I were Wade, I'd be fukking fuming right now, just lost 2 yrs and 40+ mil cause this phaggot couldn't tell me he was going to leave. LOL at opting out for nothing. Maybe Wade will pull one of his signature dirty plays on Lebron when they play each other next season.

kasTHolwOwI

nvrstopworking
07-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Most underappreciated player on the Heat roster... And he should stay there when they suck?

Lol.

Bosh is a smart guy who cared more about winning than anyone else on that team. Played out of position and completely altered his game to win titles.

He'd be an idiot to stay.

DasPhilosopher
07-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Bosh is doing it for the money.

BullStampede
07-11-2014, 12:39 PM
No. Bosh signs with Houston and gets the best deal out of the three.

ShadowBarkley
07-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Bosh was turned into a waste of a roster spot on that team.

Yeah he got some rings...but the dude was pretty much as valuable as Haslem.

Time for Big Bad Bosh to play good basketball again, like he did in Toronto.

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 12:40 PM
who wants to play with wade

Krunk Fu
07-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Bosh is from Texas, might as well go home too

DasPhilosopher
07-11-2014, 12:43 PM
If I were Wade, I'd be fukking fuming right now, just lost 2 yrs and 40+ mil cause this phaggot couldn't tell me he was going to leave. LOL at opting out for nothing. Maybe Wade will pull one of his signature dirty plays on Lebron when they play each other next season.

kasTHolwOwI

Loved that video. Inb4 lebron fans cry.

MusicalFlan
07-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Bosh is from Texas, might as well go home too

Brb go home, get paid the most, contend for more championships and actually play the way you were meant too instead of becoming a stretch five.

Oh no, he should totally stay in miami because... uh.. totally

olypowerful
07-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Bosh will go back to Jurrasic Park

ZBrahhh
07-11-2014, 11:20 PM
Brb go home, get paid the most, contend for more championships and actually play the way you were meant too instead of becoming a stretch five.

Oh no, he should totally stay in miami because... uh.. totally

Yeah totally brah

Im a Wizard now

smallbonesjones
07-11-2014, 11:35 PM

Yea, Bosh master race plan, steal lebrons max from the heat