PDA

View Full Version : Bulls at Cavs, Rockets at Spurs opening day games.

BullBoy8
07-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Neg me if these dont happen.

Rose, Melo, Noah vs Kyrie, Lebron, Love. Automatically the best rivalry in the nba. Play 4 games a year.

Harden Bosh Dwight for the Rockets. Spurs big 3 return plus everyone else. Spurs need the home opener to hang their banner. Texas rivalry.

MidniteMarauder
07-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Why are the Bulls fans so certain they're getting Melo? Looks like the Bulls are going to be preseason EC champs 4 years and running, according to their fans.

07-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Why are the Bulls fans so certain they're getting Melo? Looks like the Bulls are going to be preseason EC champs 4 years and running, according to their fans.

melo has supposedly narrowed it down to the Knicks and bulls. I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but the odds aren't too bad for the bulls.

agreed with preseason champs every year though lol.

L0lJ0ker3
07-12-2014, 06:06 AM

U mad when a team has a great roster with one of the best coaches in the league the Bulls have potential to be the best? Yea u mad

skarms
07-12-2014, 06:23 AM
Lol @ thinking cavs are gonna get love

YellowOnYellow
07-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Lol bulls thinking the can get melo. Looks like pau is going a and is going to kill the cap space

yeshli2nuts
07-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Rose? Oh, you mean that guy who will be wearing a suit sitting on the bench all year?

JorgeZimmermen
07-12-2014, 07:12 AM
lol why the phuk do you idiots keep saying melo to the bulls?

$129m/5 years with the Knicks vs $73m/4 years with the Bulls
Hmmmmm I wonder which one he'll pick.

The best you'll get is Pau Gasol.

BullBoy8
07-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Rose? Oh, you mean that guy who will be wearing a suit sitting on the bench all year?

Well not all year, but ya he will be wearing his warm up suit while resting on the bench. I am pretty sure a majority of players do that to stay warmed up to be ready to get back in the game later.

lol why the phuk do you idiots keep saying melo to the bulls?

$129m/5 years with the Knicks vs $73m/4 years with the Bulls
Hmmmmm I wonder which one he'll pick.

The best you'll get is Pau Gasol.

Pretty sure Bulls can offer Melo more than that. And when I say pretty sure, I mean they EASILY can. But you probably watch ESPN non stop and believe everything they say, so I doubt blame you for being ignorant on the subject.

But after bosh went back to Miami, and wade probably too. Ill probably be wrong about my predictions. I could see a Heat Cavs opener. But ill take responsibility for my original predictions still

JorgeZimmermen
07-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Pretty sure Bulls can offer Melo more than that. And when I say pretty sure, I mean they EASILY can. But you probably watch ESPN non stop and believe everything they say, so I doubt blame you for being ignorant on the subject.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/chicago-bulls-team-salary/
Lol? Don't forget you have 3 players already tied to $10m+ contracts in rose, noah, and boozer, okay? Or did your ESPN sources forget to say that? How do you even call yourself a bulls fan......Melo isn't getting more than 18 unless there's a sign and trade involved. Anything else?

BullBoy8
07-12-2014, 08:36 AM
http://www.basketballinsiders.com/chicago-bulls-team-salary/
Lol? Don't forget you have 3 players already tied to $10m+ contracts in rose, noah, and boozer, okay? Or did your ESPN sources forget to say that? How do you even call yourself a bulls fan......Melo isn't getting more than 18 unless there's a sign and trade involved. Anything else?

Amnesty Boozer, trade Taj to a team like the Bobcats for a lotto protected 1st. Get rid of Dunleavy and unguaranteed contracts. Then we can sign Melo starting at 20 mil year 1 with 4.5% increase each year. So over a 4yr 85 mil deal. Then we could use the 8 mil TPE from the taj trade and send that and a 2nd to the Lakers in a S&T for Pau. And then we can still offer MLE to Mirotic.

Please stop listening to espn. The above scenario we keep Butler, get Pau, get Mirotic, get melo starting at 20, and we only lose Taj, Dunleavy, and Boozer. Mirotic, Mcdermott, Pau, Melo for Taj, Dunleavy and Boozer is the greatest trade off.

JorgeZimmermen
07-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Amnesty Boozer, trade Taj to a team like the Bobcats for a lotto protected 1st. Get rid of Dunleavy and unguaranteed contracts. Then we can sign Melo starting at 20 mil year 1 with 4.5% increase each year. So over a 4yr 85 mil deal. Then we could use the 8 mil TPE from the taj trade and send that and a 2nd to the Lakers in a S&T for Pau. And then we can still offer MLE to Mirotic.

Please stop listening to espn. The above scenario we keep Butler, get Pau, get Mirotic, get melo starting at 20, and we only lose Taj, Dunleavy, and Boozer. Mirotic, Mcdermott, Pau, Melo for Taj, Dunleavy and Boozer is the greatest trade off.

as of last week? okay. Pau and your bulls are already coming to an agreement for a contract over $10m+/yr. That S&T scenario for him isn't happening at this point. & Like i said in my last post, a S&T would give more then my original post of $18m/yr, you just decided to dissect it for some reason when I already knew that.

I'm sure you love believing all the reports you hear that just so coincide with what you want, but in a realistic world, the players want their money and the NBA is a business. Not a euphoric wonderland just for the fans. Wake up.

this is my source btw:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbGiMPSqA8Sjr8AnPLkw0TcLvjsYhCntU06ZAmMB2RE/pubhtml
you can quit trying to throw out the overrused "oh you're an ESPN puppet" insult now.

BullBoy8
07-12-2014, 08:56 AM
as of last week? okay. Pau and your bulls are already coming to an agreement for a contract over $10m+/yr. That S&T scenario for him isn't happening at this point. & Like i said in my last post, a S&T would give more then my original post of $18m/yr, you just decided to dissect it for some reason when I already knew that.

I'm sure you love believing all the reports you hear that just so coincide with what you want, but in a realistic world, the players want their money and the NBA is a business. Not a euphoric wonderland just for the fans. Wake up.

this is my source btw:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbGiMPSqA8Sjr8AnPLkw0TcLvjsYhCntU06ZAmMB2RE/pubhtml
you can quit trying to throw out the overrused "oh you're an ESPN puppet" insult now.

Dang, didnt know Pau already signed for 10+ mil. When did that happen? Or are you saying that just because he turned down that much from LA? Not that I would be surprised he got that much, but I can see it being 8 mil too. And I have said (probably not on here because it is more fun to try trolling) I think melo would go back to NYK because he wants the money. But if he does come to Chicago, RIP NBA.

I dont believe any "sources" because all these dumbf**K reports are always contradicting everything they say. They want to be first to break the news, etc. So until stuff happens, I dont believe anything.

BullBoy8
07-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Fastest fail thread haha.

Knicks vs Bulls will be the opener for both teams. Heat at Cavs day 1. Not sure who the Spurs will play.