PDA

View Full Version : I am not sure if this is fake anymore

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 11:47 AM
and honestly if it isn't and they keep doing this, they are going to become a statistic. WTF is wrong with these guys?

0zdauV4a9KE

wulf88
07-11-2014, 01:17 PM
John, it is the internet. Morons like these think they are being funny making this **** up and posting it on youtube. I agrre with you, one day they are going to walk up on the wrong guys and they will be another statistc for violent crime. Also, i think these fools should be nominated for a Darwin Award!

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 01:31 PM
John, it is the internet. Morons like these think they are being funny making this **** up and posting it on youtube. I agrre with you, one day they are going to walk up on the wrong guys and they will be another statistc for violent crime. Also, i think these fools should be nominated for a Darwin Award!

They have a couple of videos out and I first I thought they were fake, but now I am not so sure.

I think these idiots are seriously doing this sh!t, to get ass many views as they can and they are going to pay the price for sure.

V-240
07-11-2014, 01:32 PM
LOL..

DUMBASSES.

asdf

silverlightning
07-11-2014, 01:34 PM
I Thought You Were Going To.Post About My Deadlift Video lmao

mikieson
07-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Merica

Old-Time-Lifter
07-11-2014, 06:55 PM
So why do the guys flip out on him?? Do they think he's a cop or something?

JediRN
07-12-2014, 06:54 AM
OK, I get why these guys are stupid. I don't get why they think they are funny nor do I get why anyone would be mad at them. I'd b like, "no man, I'm good. But thank you for asking.". It would be a Boeing video.

I just don't get the humor or the reaction, but I do see the humor in these reactions.

Posting OK my phone so maybe I'm not askng the question right.

bodyhard
07-12-2014, 06:55 AM
So why do the guys flip out on him?? Do they think he's a cop or something?

Wow OTL you really do not know anything about the hood or the streets do you?

That is fascinating to me, but explains a lot.

ChazWood
07-12-2014, 09:04 AM

LOL, come on now John. You talk about knowing "the streets" like it's relevant in a modern society.

Exactly what skill sets do you think knowing "the streets" provide that's of any functional use outside "the streets"? I mean besides learning how not to be a little bitch or a coksucking rat?

I've known Lawyers who were more intimidating than anyone from "the street". If you're on the wrong end of a confrontation in the street, the repercussions will likely be swift and decisive. The same cant be said for Lawyers - you find yourself in their cross-hairs and they'll bleed you till you wish you were dead!

bodyhard
07-12-2014, 09:11 AM
LOL, come on now John. You talk about knowing "the streets" like it's relevant in a modern society and a badge of honor.

Exactly what skill sets do you think knowing "the streets" provide that's of any functional use outside "the streets"? I mean besides learning how not to be a little bitch or a coksucking rat?

I've known Lawyers who were more intimidating than anyone from "the street". If you're on the wrong end of a confrontation in the street, the repercussions will likely be swift and decisive. The same cant be said for Lawyers - you find yourself in their cross-hairs and they'll bleed you till you wish you were dead!

Chaz just for you saying you know lawyers who are more intimidating kills me man LOL..

Its all good man, as I always say you do you I'll do me.

For the record Chaz, being street wise has me where I am in a professional setting, I have the best of both worlds.....Something you probably have no concept of.

Also do you really think that what you just stated is what the streets is all about????

Do you even know the hustle and bustle of the streets?

ChazWood
07-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Chaz just for you saying you know lawyers who are more intimidating kills me man LOL..

Its all good man, as I always say you do you I'll do me.

For the record Chaz, being street wise has me where I am in a professional setting, I have the best of both worlds.....Something you probably have no concept of.

Also do you really think that what you just stated is what the streets is all about????

Do you even know the hustle and bustle of the streets?
hehe, good stuff, brother!

First up, I took out the "badge of honor" txt from my post cuz on reflection, it wasn't relevant.

Secondly, you know I mostly just have fun here and try to keep it light. I come here to learn from others and get inspiration; but also for perspective on how not to take this stuff nor myself too seriously.

I've got no doubt that you believe your street experience carries over to other environments and it likely does to an extent. I would argue that it has also held you back in some ways. You're a lot smarter than most people give you credit for but I would hazard a guess that you're a $hity poker player. ;)

As for the "Do you even know the hustle and bustle of the streets?" Well, that's pure awesomeness and could replace the "do you even lift?" meme.

You keep doing you, John. You're an original and undeniable. :)

Old-Time-Lifter
07-12-2014, 09:41 AM

Not at all John. Why would or how could I? I have always lived in the Mid-West. I like small towns and am actually hoping within the next year to get back to living out in the country again or living in a town of no more than 500 souls or so. Some of the towns I've looked at recently have been as small as 80 folks living there.

I've been up in North Omaha a few times doing ministry work and it's a different world. Once another pastor friend of mine and I were delivering Christmas gifts up there to families of inmates. We'd called ahead and told them that we were coming, yet only one of them opened the door to us, we could hear folks in the houses but they wouldn't answer the doors.

At one point I suddenly slapped my buddy on the arm and said well duh man... we're two stocky white guys with close cropped haircuts, wearing black leather jackets, (to top it off he had on mirrored sunglasses) driving a dark colored Landrover into the hood.... no wonder they refuse to come to the door they think we're freaking cops.

But explain to me why these guys are flipping out at the dude? Is it because he's white or what gives?

bodyhard
07-12-2014, 10:03 AM
OTL I meant no disrespect just an observation.

Chaz I never played poker lol

Nikonguy
07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
But explain to me why these guys are flipping out at the dude? Is it because he's white or what gives?

I'm didn't grow up in a "hood" but I was bused to one in junior high, and high school was pretty much a 50/50 deal.

The guys flipping out are being punked by some snotty little white(ish) kids who clearly are not from "around there". It does not take more that that to get a beating for being a dickhead.

I'm not entirely convinced at some of these encounters are not "pre-planned".

Old-Time-Lifter
07-12-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm didn't grow up in a "hood" but I was bused to one in junior high, and high school was pretty much a 50/50 deal.

The guys flipping out are being punked by some snotty little white(ish) kids who clearly are not from "around there". It does not take more that that to get a beating for being a dickhead.

I'm not entirely convinced at some of these encounters are not "pre-planned".

But some of them start laughing when they see it's a squirt gun? That'd be getting punked for sure to me? I'd think they'd be more likely to whale on him when they see he's only got toys with him.

The one kid whips out a gun pretty quickly and I expected him to kill the guy right then and there. Guys are stupid for doing this on that we all agree.

Fishman15
07-12-2014, 10:43 AM
But some of them start laughing when they see it's a squirt gun? That'd be getting punked for sure to me? I'd think they'd be more likely to whale on him when they see he's only got toys with him.

The one kid whips out a gun pretty quickly and I expected him to kill the guy right then and there. Guys are stupid for doing this on that we all agree.

I'm not from the "hood" either OTL but my guess is that they didn't appreciate some strange white boy coming up to them talking guns. They prolly felt a little nervous as to what this white boy is up to. People do weird **** when they feel nervous and/or threatened...especially in the hood I'm guessing.

theKurp
07-12-2014, 02:02 PM
I grew up in a place that makes the streets of NYC look like Disney World. Drugs, guns, and gangs. A murder rate that's one of the highest in the world and a place where if you live there more than two years the odds are you'll most certainly be a victim of robbery, assault, or some other crime.

Bet none of you guessed that I'm talking about the US Virgin Islands.

But unlike John, my street smarts were used to keep me out of trouble and out of harms way. I knew where to go and where not to go, and when to stay and when to leave. I knew who to stay away from and who to keep close. I knew what to say, when to say it, and who and who not to say it to. Blacks, Whites, Frenchies, Domincans, Puerto Ricans....they all were among my friends. I was well-liked by many. Those who didn't like me were few, and the rest didn't put me on their radar - and I worked to keep it that way. On an island four miles wide and thirteen miles long you couldn't escape the drugs, gangs, and guns, but I was adept at dodging it all and surviving it without ever getting into a fight (except in grade school).

Say what you will, but I take great pride in growing up in, living in, and escaping from the "hood" unscathed.

JediRN
07-12-2014, 02:07 PM
I ain't straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer...

truff

bodyhard
07-12-2014, 06:32 PM
OTL check your PM for my explanation.

Juggertha
07-12-2014, 06:38 PM
You look like a biatch and try to sell a gun in the hood - you're gonna get beat and have that gun taken from ya. The guys on the street know that, and that's why they reacted that way.

These guys making the vids are dumb as fark. They're going to get beat .. or worse.

so-tex
07-12-2014, 06:49 PM
You look like a biatch and try to sell a gun in the hood - you're gonna get beat and have that gun taken from ya. The guys on the street know that, and that's why they reacted that way.

These guys making the vids are dumb as fark. They're going to get beat .. or worse.

Exactly! If one of those fukers came up to me with a water gun like that, I would take that thing away, break it over their head and drink the water!

Old-Time-Lifter
07-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Exactly! If one of those fukers came up to me with a water gun like that, I would take that thing away, break it over their head and drink the water!

LOL, Texas badar$e all the way. LOL

Will check Pm's John.

Fishman15
07-12-2014, 07:49 PM

That's not bad Tex. I would want to shove the plastic barrel up his hiney an squirt that gun dry...

Old-Time-Lifter
07-12-2014, 08:12 PM
and honestly if it isn't and they keep doing this, they are going to become a statistic. WTF is wrong with these guys?

0zdauV4a9KE

In watching that again in the last clip it was pretty obvious from behind that the middle kid had a gun on him. Those guys should have noted that and gone elsewhere. Lucky the guy didn't pull the trigger...

so-tex
07-12-2014, 08:18 PM
That's not bad Tex. I would want to shove the plastic barrel up his hiney an squirt that gun dry...

I dunno Fish. Sticking things up guys butts are not my thing. ;)

Fishman15
07-12-2014, 09:02 PM
I dunno Fish. Sticking things up guys butts are not my thing. ;)

Not my barrel...errr toy.....errr forget it none of this is sounding good right now....:D

Old-Time-Lifter
07-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Not my barrel...errr toy.....errr forget it none of this is sounding good right now....:D

The first line of your sig ain't helping ya out either....