PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin To The Lakers?

BeastModeFTW
07-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Rockets are trying to trade Lin to the Lakers. I don't think its that bad of a deal for the Lakers- by the way things are shaping up they won't be getting anybody in free agency this year so they might as well save cap for next year and with Lin they get their best point guard since Magic.

Lin's better than Nash, Fisher, Smush Parker, etc

BeastModeFTW
07-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Lin would be an all star on the Lakers. Everybody from China has already been voting for him and now you add the Lakers fanbase to the total

nvrstopworking
07-11-2014, 12:07 PM
lolwat?

wellthatwasunexpected.jpg

Always liked Lin.... wish him nothing but the best if this happens... even if he IS in Laker gold. Learning from Nash could take his game to new heights.

Just hope he can deal with the pressure.... man... if he thought NYK was bad.

sn24
07-11-2014, 12:09 PM
lolwat?

wellthatwasunexpected.jpg

Always liked Lin.... wish him nothing but the best if this happens... even if he IS in Laker gold. Learning from Nash could take his game to new heights.

Just hope he can deal with the pressure.... man... if he thought NYK was bad.

There will be no pressure because nobody expects the Lakers to do anything this year

I actually like this if the Lakers get a first rounder for taking the contract. They won't do anything this year so may as well use up that cap for Lin's one year remaining, and get a pick in return. It will be at the bottom of the first round but a pick is a pick

BeastModeFTW
07-11-2014, 12:18 PM
There will be no pressure because nobody expects the Lakers to do anything this year

I actually like this if the Lakers get a first rounder for taking the contract. They won't do anything this year so may as well use up that cap for Lin's one year remaining, and get a pick in return. It will be at the bottom of the first round but a pick is a pick

would be a great trade if they can get Lin along with a pick and Terrence Jones

retiredrunner
07-11-2014, 12:20 PM
the ghost of chick hearn is saying Who the fuk is Jerome Lean what the fuk is going on here

sn24
07-11-2014, 12:24 PM
would be a great trade if they can get Lin along with a pick and Terrence Jones

Yeah I agree, I like Jones. Getting a first rounder will help them a lot since they don't have one in 2015 or 2017, and who knows maybe Lin can be somewhat productive for them even though he was trash in Houston