PDA

View Full Version : Use to be a huge lebron fan, now lost all respect.

Marronis
07-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Srs. this guy is pathetic to go back to that town that didn't even thank him for the waste of 7 years of his career. Dan gilbert is already sucking his dick, funny how things change.

Edit: I was a Stan when he was in Cleveland at the start of his career and when he was in Miami. I'm a hornets (Charlotte) fan

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 10:19 AM
you're the only one that lost respect for him.

while everyone else gained some respect even if its a little bit. (i still hate lebron)

Ivan7x
07-11-2014, 10:20 AM
im the opposite. Used to fukin hate him now ive grown to respect his but he is still a phaggot. This was the best move he couldve made

Mac_xX
07-11-2014, 10:21 AM
I bet you think it's a 'beta' move, right? Cause Lebron is a 'beta male' and only 'beta males' would do this move?

henryk21
07-11-2014, 10:23 AM
I was a big lebron hater for a while. But this move back home and that great letter made me like him a lot more. Happy for him, classy move

Marronis
07-11-2014, 10:24 AM
I bet you think it's a 'beta' move, right? Cause Lebron is a 'beta male' and only 'beta males' would do this move?

No LeBron is alpha as fuk, I use to defend him all the time. But this is just seriously pathetic and just shows a lack of pride. And yes it is a beta move

Jayfence
07-11-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm sure LeBron cares about your opinion of him

RyuKang
07-11-2014, 10:32 AM
http://imgur.com/PjA24GY

Rebounds45
07-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Should be losing respect for people that burnt their Cavs jersey but now are sukking Le2/5's dink.

I dont gain more respect for Bron, but I dont hate him as much now. At least he's going home not jumping teams again.

RAdaRuggedMan
07-11-2014, 10:35 AM
I can understand Cleveland over Miami, but will never understand why he didn't choose Houston.

Lecrybaby
07-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Agreed brah, I made a whole thread about it

Dudeicus
07-11-2014, 10:37 AM
It's pathetic to want to come home? Ok then.

RamRod2334
07-11-2014, 10:37 AM
I feel the opposite. I have more respect for him, he left the state of Ohio in a chitty way. Has publicly acknowledged that. Says he has unfinished business and wants to bring the joy and happiness of a championship to Ohio. He acknowledged it'll be a much more difficult path in a Cav's uniform as opposed to resigning with Heat but said he must do this for himself.

Its the polar opposite of what he did in 2010. He isn't taking the easy road this time and that's admirable IMHO. I no longer hate LBJ for this. I respect that decision.

Lecrybaby
07-11-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm sure LeBron cares about your opinion of him
732 NJ Crew, i'm sure your a Cleveland "fan" now. I forgot you can be a fan of any team now since Brooklyn took away your Nets lmao.

Rebounds45
07-11-2014, 10:38 AM
I can understand Cleveland over Miami, but will never understand why he didn't choose Houston.

***Houston Rockets Crew***
***Patrick Beverly>>>>>>>Russle Westbrick****
***James Harden, Best SG of past 3 decades***
***D12 Most Dominant Center All Time***
***Troy GOATniels, Best shooter in the LEAGUE***
(***LeGOAT James, GOATest of all Time***)

Wat

ceizer1985
07-11-2014, 10:39 AM
OP used to be a phaggot and still is.

KBaller33
07-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Hopefully this means no more Brian Windhorst. I'm sick of turning on ESPN and seeing this fat idiotic with no credentials talking about nothing but Lebron and free agency.

He's from Cleveland and went to Miami because of LeBron, so there's a good chance he comes back

Jbizzlechizzle
07-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Srs. this guy is pathetic to go back to that town that didn't even thank him for the waste of 7 years of his career. Dan gilbert is already sucking his dick, funny how things change.OP is a salty Heat fan??? It was the best move LeBron could've made. You'll understand it in the end.

lsiberian
07-11-2014, 10:42 AM
He's going home.

The_Albatross
07-11-2014, 10:49 AM
I feel the opposite. I have more respect for him, he left the state of Ohio in a chitty way. Has publicly acknowledged that. Says he has unfinished business and wants to bring the joy and happiness of a championship to Ohio. He acknowledged it'll be a much more difficult path in a Cav's uniform as opposed to resigning with Heat but said he must do this for himself.

Its the polar opposite of what he did in 2010. He isn't taking the easy road this time and that's admirable IMHO. I no longer hate LBJ for this. I respect that decision.

He actually doesn't care about any of this. Its a PR move and at the same time it nets him the most money and puts him in a good spot to win more titles. Instead of his legacy always being tainted with The Decision and bailing to Miami, now you have this perception that he recognized his mistake, matured, and realized he owed Cleveland a title. This is all about improving the Lebron brand and partnering with Manziel to become a marketing juggernaut. The timing of this wasn't accidental, the way he did it wasn't accidental. Its all measured and contrived to generate attention and dollars.

MontelWilliams
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2cr6moy.jpg

Marronis
07-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Guess I just lost a lot of respect for the city

umyrone
07-11-2014, 11:03 AM
never really liked bran to begin with

brb toil for 7 years in cleveland without a ring, so jump ship and form big 3
brb get destroyed by the spurs and wade declining rapidly, so jump ship to a younger team with potential

das weaksauce mane

struckleystrong
07-11-2014, 11:11 AM
why can't we just leave the man alone and let him play where he wants to play? Its his decision.

TheDude8734
07-11-2014, 11:22 AM
times get tough in cleveland and he can't get it done, bounces

times get tough in miami, bounces

and that's supposed to earn him some respect or something? even the biggest heat stan here knew deep down he was going to cleveland when miami started losing

This,

Plus I'll always remember the arrogance that came through after losing the 2011 Finals
C_OE_iP_GH8