PDA

View Full Version : Let's just take a minute and LOL at "Miami" fans

leafs43
07-11-2014, 10:46 AM
2015 ticket sales probably won't be able to fill a high school gym.

JesuitGrind
07-11-2014, 11:04 AM
as a real heat fan im happy, can actually afford to go to games now

TCKelsey
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM

Same here. True Heat fans arent mad. Happy for him. Still gonna support the Heat, as always.

BuckN20T
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Do I really have to bust out the 15-67 picture again?

brb 15-67 record
brb Wade injured almost all of the season
brb 8th in attendance

ShadowBarkley
07-11-2014, 11:07 AM
The thing that im happy about the most.....No more NBA talk on sports radio in Miami. Most of those idiots will get fired because all they could talk about was basketball.

boast
07-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Lets see how many Miami haters will exist next year. Or will they all jump on the cavs hate wagon?

fsujoseph
07-11-2014, 11:09 AM
The thing that im happy about the most.....No more NBA talk on sports radio in Miami. Most of those idiots will get fired because all they could talk about was basketball.

Lol Dolphins rise up! I do think they can make the playoffs though if the O-line is fixed

METALxGEAR
07-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Still got shabazz, also ennis is looking promising

FGCHENG
07-11-2014, 11:10 AM
eukAwhc_Gn4

He is the reason why Lebron left

arman24
07-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Lets see how many Miami haters will exist next year. Or will they all jump on the cavs hate wagon?

Why would anyone hate on a lottery team?

ShadowBarkley
07-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Lol Dolphins rise up! I do think they can make the playoffs though if the O-line is fixed

I think Tannehill is gonna have to make a huge jump.

He gave me the bust vibe from day one.

They got a good lookin D, so that could bail out that offense.

PervedOut
07-11-2014, 11:15 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4534311/lebron-laughing-o.gif

fsujoseph
07-11-2014, 11:16 AM

From where he was picked I think he's been pretty good honestly. He's decent

BullStampede
07-11-2014, 11:23 AM
lol at how obsessed you guys are.

MiamiLife305
07-11-2014, 11:32 AM

lmao this

#WadeCounty

YWOC
07-11-2014, 02:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t7e7XP8.jpg

Briisk
07-11-2014, 02:09 PM
This haha. Gonna be in Miami for the next 2 years, plan on getting great seats when my bulls come through! Wooooooo

BatteryBro42
07-11-2014, 02:15 PM
The Heat threw a party for four years. Now they're left with the empty bottles and confetti on the floor, wondering how to get the balloons down....

I'm not mad, upset or bitter, really thought I would be, but that James letter was classy. Excited to see this team build, and a new era begin. Glad I can finally wear a Heat jersey without insults being hurled, and being called a bandwagoner for a team I've followed my entire life. Its the NBA circle of life, at the end of the day what we are left with is a classy organization in a big market with tons of cap room. We aren't in a toxic situation the rebuild should be easy.

Congrats to the Cavs fans, hope he gives you a ring like he did for us. As for my Heat brahs the true ones, stay strong, keep your heads high, appreciate the run we just had, and have hope...we aren't done, just going on a break. Rep your team now, now is the time to be proud, we will struggle but that is what makes era's like we just had special they can't last forever.

SammyJr
07-11-2014, 02:20 PM
lol at how obsessed you guys are.

This. Besides we got U-Donis

ChichiGetDaYayo
07-11-2014, 02:20 PM
I think I could make a profit by bottling up Heat fans tears and selling it to everyone not living in South Florida.

For real though, hopefully the Heat hate will be lessened next season. Looking forward to affording more games and continuing to enjoy some Heat basketball next season.

aRCaNEbrah
07-11-2014, 02:23 PM
still a heat fan

glad we got some more banners

world keeps spinning

Beasly3333
07-11-2014, 02:35 PM

What kind if fan would rather have their team be bad instead of good? That is supposed to be convincing? I think real fans would much rather watch their team win a championship on TV then go to some regular season games to watch an awful team.

The fact that you aren't mad that your best player, the best player in the world left your team makes me wonder. You don't have to freak out and have a temper tantrum like Cavs fans but anyone who could care less if their team wins a championship or not isn't a real fan.

You can be grateful and not hate Lebron but to not care at all means you probably don't care about the Heat or you are a liar.

iamdetermined
07-11-2014, 02:41 PM

Lol only went to one game after the decision. Brb going to 1/4 of the games this season

turk75
07-11-2014, 02:45 PM
lolololol Thanks for the 1st round pick next year too Miami. Go enjoy your Palm Trees & Hurricane filled weather y'all keep bragging about ;)

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/turk75/Miamisucks_zps97927620.jpg (http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/turk75/media/Miamisucks_zps97927620.jpg.html)

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 02:49 PM
fuking LMFAO at heat fans

your team got abandoned real fast

1800_Cool_Guy
07-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Whoever pwns that team should have sold when it was at its peak. Probably lost 60% in value due to Lebron leaving.

aRCaNEbrah
07-11-2014, 02:52 PM
lolololol Thanks for the 1st round pick next year too Miami. Go enjoy your Palm Trees & Hurricane filled weather y'all keep bragging about ;)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/ve8ehudu.jpg

Johnny21422
07-11-2014, 02:56 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/atsy3c.jpg

BullBoy8
07-11-2014, 03:00 PM
eukAwhc_Gn4

I always wanted to watch the vid and never did. Man I feel bad for DJ K. I wonder how salty his feels right now.

BatteryBro42
07-11-2014, 03:07 PM
fuking LMFAO at heat fans

your team got abandoned real fast

What is there to lol at srs we have a classy organization that refused to bend over for Lebron and his entourage. We have great fans look at the attendance, so we attracted a lot of bandwagoners we had the best team in years. Heat will be back, and I'll be here repping till the do.

Goo Heat!!!

Entezio
07-11-2014, 03:09 PM
fuken heat hahaha
gl heat fans

LebrondaJames
07-11-2014, 03:12 PM

Same here. True Heat fans arent mad. Happy for him. Still gonna support the Heat, as always.

Lol only went to one game after the decision. Brb going to 1/4 of the games this season

I use to go to games all the time when they offered $5 tickets. Looking forward to actually being to afford to go again :)

eukAwhc_Gn4

If I was lebron and I saw this I'd announce my departure from miami minutes after

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 03:14 PM
What is there to lol at srs we have a classy organization that refused to bend over for Lebron and his entourage. We have great fans look at the attendance, so we attracted a lot of bandwagoners we had the best team in years. Heat will be back, and I'll be here repping till the do.

Goo Heat!!!

nah they bent over, and they took it, now lebron is now finished with you moving on to his next bish

SomeGuyHear
07-11-2014, 03:18 PM
What kind if fan would rather have their team be bad instead of good? That is supposed to be convincing? I think real fans would much rather watch their team win a championship on TV then go to some regular season games to watch an awful team.

The fact that you aren't mad that your best player, the best player in the world left your team makes me wonder. You don't have to freak out and have a temper tantrum like Cavs fans but anyone who could care less if their team wins a championship or not isn't a real fan.

You can be grateful and not hate Lebron but to not care at all means you probably don't care about the Heat or you are a liar.

maybe real heat fans just hated bandwagon fans that only supported for lebron. besides, lebron wasn't even drafted by the heat, and lebron left his home team to come to the heat and brought them 2 rings, which is a lot better than a lot of teams in the nba who haven't even sniffed one. sure, the heat won't be that great next year, but i'd take 4 straight finals and 2 rings and rebuild again. can't knock lebron for wanting to go home

adamsz
07-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Miami has/had fans? Unaware

SuperMario42
07-11-2014, 03:30 PM

Poor kid can't catch a break.

First year has no weapons on offense. Second year he gets weapon but no line or RB

Lets pray Miami's new o-line pulls through.

Losing Pouncy for 2-6 games isn't helping =/ And Jordan is suspended for 4 games. Fuark.

Fins up brahs

BatteryBro42
07-11-2014, 03:32 PM
nah they bent over, and they took it, now lebron is now finished with you moving on to his next bish

No he's leaving because we didn't let his entourage run the franchise