PDA

View Full Version : Has your opinion on LeBron changed with him going back to Cleveland? POLL

JM2412
07-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Inb4 poll.

METALxGEAR
07-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Honestly this dude just lost a ton of my respect

RyuKang
07-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Gained lots of respect

MiamiLife305
07-11-2014, 10:47 AM
He's going back home, how can you hate him for that?

And also his letter was nice

C'ya Lebron, was fun!

THEHEADLIN3R
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Lol why would it change?

He did the exact same thing to Miami that he did to the Cavs the first time. The going got tough so he bailed on his team for a better situation. The guy's a frontrunner.

Mac_xX
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM

How?

woody19
07-11-2014, 10:52 AM
LBJ has just cemented himself as the greatest two time champion in NBA history.

FGCHENG
07-11-2014, 10:52 AM
I just hope Cavaliers fan will be more bearable than Heat fans. Lebron fans will always be unbearable.

Fuk it's kinda a feel good story though, but on the other hand you also have Lebron leaving for a better situation again. But Cavs is a very incompetent franchise. So we'll see how it goes.

MusicalFlan
07-11-2014, 10:53 AM
If he wins at all in Cleveland he rockets up in the alltime goats

rocketfish
gained respect

CroForce
I have gained more respect for him, but I still think he was a kunt to Cavs in 2010.

Wyzz
07-11-2014, 10:54 AM
I've been a big Lebron hater over the past 4 years.

But he did just regain my respect with that letter and his decision.

YWOC
07-11-2014, 10:54 AM

That's cause you're a giant fuking phaggot who lives in Hawaii and was a Heat/Cowboys fan. Guessing you're gonna be either a Spurs or Cavs fan next year.

MiamiKid3
07-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Can't hate him for going back home and he won us 2 championships so what Heat fan can complain? I do feel that him choosing to leave a team whenever "the going gets tough" will hurt his legacy. I've always said it and this decision kind of reinforced my idea that LJ will never be an MJ.

NotSureIfCereal
07-11-2014, 10:56 AM
still peeved he made the heat relevant for the past 4 years, but hnnnggghh if they never recover

hopefully wade withers away

still don't want cleveland to win a title, but i'm definitely interested in seeing how they do

P51
07-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Can't hate him for going back home and he won us 2 championships so what Heat fan can complain? I do feel that him choosing to leave a team whenever "the going gets tough" will hurt his legacy. I've always said it and this decision kind of reinforced my idea that LJ will never be an MJ.Too bad it wasn't tough last year.... I hate phaggots who think losing in the championship game of any sport means the team is fuken garbage like they're worse than the teams that didn't even make the playoffs.

WRXbrah
07-11-2014, 10:57 AM
He left his home team to chase rings and is now hopping back because his current team is aging. How can I like the guy?

Rebounds45
07-11-2014, 10:58 AM
where's the neutral option?

didn't gain more respect but I don't hate him as much now. Can't hate on him for going back to Cleveland lol

Amaso
07-11-2014, 11:00 AM
LBJ has just cemented himself as the greatest two time champion in NBA history.

2nd greatest, behind Olajuwon

But as for the topic. No gain or loss of respect. Him going back "home" doesn't make him a good guy, it was just the best basketball move. Cleveland had the most promising roster in the East (for a team that could take on a max contract) not only for this season but for the next 4-5 years. Presumably trading Wiggins for KLove and all of a sudden you have another big 3, with young talent around them. He stays in the East, so he has a free ride to the finals. Basically has to win 1 competitive series to win a title.

METALxGEAR
07-11-2014, 11:02 AM
How?

4 finals appearances in a row, they completely steamrolled the eastern conference this past season literally steamrolled up until they played the spurs, all you had to do was retool the roster and could possibly be headed to a 5th finals appearance they weren't going to fall off the map at all. I guess pat Riley got me when he brought up the past great teams and how they never gave up on their team even after losing no matter if it was magic going 9/5 in nba finals the guy still stuck around, lebron is going back to a team that couldn't even make the playoffs without him and has mr. Potato head for an owner

METALxGEAR
07-11-2014, 11:04 AM
That's cause you're a giant fuking phaggot who lives in Hawaii and was a Heat/Cowboys fan. Guessing you're gonna be either a Spurs or Cavs fan next year.

Canada

MiamiKid3
07-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Too bad it wasn't tough last year.... I hate phaggots who think losing in the championship game of any sport means the team is fuken garbage like they're worse than the teams that didn't even make the playoffs.

Calm the fuk down. Anyways, it was tough last year for a player constantly being watched like Lebron. They came out of a joke eastern conference and got absolutely blown out by the Spurs. I'm willing to bet you if the finals went to a competitive game 6/7 that Lebron's decision very likely could have been different. He realized that his team was no longer the super power they once were and left for a better situation.

fsujoseph
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM
He's a ring chaser. This was not about going home

Krunk Fu
It was an extremely well written letter and thought out. He definitely grew up a lot.

He's a ring chaser. This was not about going home

Dude you've been such a butt hurt phaggot before he even committed. We told you multiple times

-------> teen misc

ThatKindaGuy
Yes, he is the savior, the one, the bringer of light, all hail BronBron (not srs).

I respect both his decision and how he went about it this time. Plus, I secretly will root for him and the Cavs, it would simply be too good of a story and moment in sports history to see him with a championship for them in 2-3 years time. (srs)

Wish them well, but he needs to stop playing like a bitch, end the flopping and show balls when facing adversity before it completely changes my opinion about him.

P51
07-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Calm the fuk down. Anyways, it was tough last year for a player constantly being watched like Lebron. They came out of a joke eastern conference and got absolutely blown out by the Spurs. I'm willing to bet you if the finals went to a competitive game 6/7 that Lebron's decision very likely could have been different. He realized that his team was no longer the super power they once were and left for a better situation.You're crazy if you think the cavs next will be better than last year heat, even lebron said he knows that. Not a better situation at all. Maybe in the long term, but who knows what Miami would have done long term. Everyone is thinking Wiggins will be some super star, but there is a chance is gonna just be average at best.

Mac_xX
4 finals appearances in a row, they completely steamrolled the eastern conference this past season literally steamrolled up until they played the spurs, all you had to do was retool the roster and could possibly be headed to a 5th finals appearance they weren't going to fall off the map at all. I guess pat Riley got me when he brought up the past great teams and how they never gave up on their team even after losing no matter if it was magic going 9/5 in nba finals the guy still stuck around, lebron is going back to a team that couldn't even make the playoffs without him and has mr. Potato head for an owner

All of this doesn't counter the fact that he won and now wants to win at home. He was done with Miami from what I can tell, regardless of success or not.

Lecrybaby
Yeah, i'm going to respect a guy that goes back to a city that trashed him and butt raped him after staying loyal to them for 9 years. lmfao, dude is a massive phaggot for going back and not staying in Miami with d-wade.

Marronis
07-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Use to be a big LeBron fan now I lost a lot of respect for him going to a chitty town that burned his jersey and the disrespect by the organization for downing him even though he was there for 7 years.

Now dan gilbert is going to be sucking lebrons dick instead of talking chit about him. funny how it works.

Lecrybaby
07-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Use to be a big LeBron fan now I lost a lot of respect for him going to a chitty town that burned his jersey and the disrespect by the organization for downing him even though he was there for 7 years.
EXACTLY, I used to respect him also, dude is so pathetic for going back srs

fsujoseph
07-11-2014, 11:14 AM
It was an extremely well written letter and thought out. He definitely grew up a lot.

Dude you've been such a butt hurt phaggot before he even committed. We told you multiple times

-------> teen misc

---------> Get an avi insecure phaggot haha

mikecart1
07-11-2014, 11:15 AM
I followed him since HS when he played for the Irish. Respect him a lot more because he is thinking the big picture and his lasting legacy. He could win and win in Miami and 10 years later that fanbase would forget he even existed. If he can win just 1 title in Cleveland, he will be looked at as a savior, a symbol of hope, for a city that needed it most.

BullStampede
07-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Didnt really change. Good for him.

Lol why would it change?

He did the exact same thing to Miami that he did to the Cavs the first time. The going got tough so he bailed on his team for a better situation. The guy's a frontrunner.

Yeah. A front runner going from 4 straight NBA Finals to a lottery team. OK Tim. Unless Love goes to the Cavs, team wont make the Finals in their current state.

FGCHENG
07-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Yes, he is the savior, the one, the bringer of light, all hail BronBron (not srs).

I respect both his decision and how he went about it this time. Plus, I secretly will root for him and the Cavs, it would simply be too good of a story and moment in sports history to see him with a championship for them in 2-3 years time. (srs)

Wish them well, but he needs to stop playing like a bitch, end the flopping and show balls when facing adversity before it completely changes my opinion about him.

I'm with you. I sorta feel the same way. If Cavs fans are more bearable, I might even root for the Cavs. Winning anything is never a given with Cleveland.

Winning in Miami was just meh.. fans doesn't care, fake fans, that franchise already won without Lebron. With Cavaliers, it'll be much more special.

arman24
07-11-2014, 11:26 AM
He left a losing team to go to a better one once again nothing new to respect here.

Emdad
07-11-2014, 11:27 AM
image embed fail..

TheCore84
07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
2nd greatest, behind Olajuwon

But as for the topic. No gain or loss of respect. Him going back "home" doesn't make him a good guy, it was just the best basketball move. Cleveland had the most promising roster in the East (for a team that could take on a max contract) not only for this season but for the next 4-5 years. Presumably trading Wiggins for KLove and all of a sudden you have another big 3, with young talent around them. He stays in the East, so he has a free ride to the finals. Basically has to win 1 competitive series to win a title.
And Isaiah Thomas.

He's still a supreme phaggot who can't accept that he's balding.