PDA

View Full Version : Before my fight stories on BB.com, before social media

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 06:48 AM
For you new jacks on bodybuilding.com who think I just write about my fights for the sake of writing to look like an internet tough guy..

As I stated before I not only write about my fights I talk about them as well, just my way of life.

Here was a fight story I was telling a friend of mine. The woman covering her face is my wife Patty, the guy who unbeknownst to me was recording me (hence Patty hiding her face) was one of my peeps Dennis. I snatched the camera out of his hand once I saw he was recording me.

This video was shot about 13 years ago,

Warning lots of cursing I have to say that as to not offend anyone.

5bHvKTn6P2k

ajdahlheimer
07-11-2014, 06:52 AM
LOL, that was sweet. Looking jacked back then as well, BH.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:05 AM
LOL, that was sweet. Looking jacked back then as well, BH.

The guy had owed me $20 for almost a year if I remember correctly. He went around telling people that I said I was going to beat his ass for only 20 dollars which was not true at all. I did not speak to anyone about him and I actually had forgotten about the money. But when I started hearing the rumors I said for him talking sh!t, when I see him I am going to beat his ass for lying.

The funniest thing was when he came back to my door with my boys, he wanted to get me jumped but brought back people who knew of me.

ajdahlheimer
07-11-2014, 07:08 AM
The guy had owed me $20 for almost a year if I remember correctly. He went around telling people that I said I was going to beat his ass for only 20 dollars which was not true at all. I did not speak to anyone about him and I actually had forgotten about the money. But when I started hearing the rumors I said for him talking sh!t, when I see him I am going to beat his ass for lying.

The funniest thing was when he came back to my door with my boys, he wanted to get me jumped but brought back people who knew of me.

Thanks for the further explanation. I have to admit I had a hard time understanding the story watching the vid cuz of your accent and you talk really fast compared to us midwestern hicks.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the further explanation. I have to admit I had a hard time understanding the story watching the vid cuz of your accent and you talk really fast compared to us midwestern hicks.

I have an accent? :)

ajdahlheimer
07-11-2014, 07:17 AM
I have an accent? :)

Yeah brah. I no understand you. And I have other PR friends.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Yeah brah. I no understand you. And I have other PR friends.

LOL I don't have a PR accent I don't even speak Spanish, what you are hearing is a New Yawk Bronx accent :D :D

Nikonguy
07-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Off topic but do you ever slip up and curse at work?

I don't curse much IRL but I once said "da fuk? in front of a bunch of ninth graders. :eek:

ajdahlheimer
07-11-2014, 07:21 AM
LOL I don't have a PR accent I don't even speak Spanish, what you are hearing is a New Yawk Bronx accent :D :D

I know. My good buddy lives in Jersey. Just thought yours might be especially hard to decipher cuz it was PR plus Bronx.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:24 AM

I don't curse much IRL but I once said "da fuk? in front of a bunch of ninth graders. :eek:

Actually no, in fact if you were to hear me speak in a conference call or at a meeting you would not know it was me.

At work I am 100% professional both in my speech and demeanor. Although I did lose one job for breaking my bosses jaw, but that was a blue collar job I had when I was working in a factory with my father. We used to make Violins, Cellos, Bass and Violas.

Jtbny
07-11-2014, 07:26 AM
I know. My good buddy lives in Jersey. Just thought yours might be especially hard to decipher cuz it was PR plus Bronx.

Jersey isn't The Bronx. Despite what everyone thinks we all don't sound the same.

I use to get the same thing about talking fast when I moved down to Florida. I also was very found of the word f@ck. I didn't even realize it had become part of my vernacular until one of my coworkers in Florida brought it up. Too much time working in the city I guess ;)

ajdahlheimer
07-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Jersey isn't The Bronx. Despite what everyone thinks we all don't sound the same.

Agreed. I can understand him. :D

Jtbny
07-11-2014, 07:32 AM
Agreed. I can understand him. :D

North Jersey folks have a distinct accent that is different than those in other parts of Jersey. Same with Nyorkers. Easy to point out people from The Bronx and Long Island as their accents are different than people in other parts of the city. As you move further north it gets different. I will admit I think people from Yonkers sound like people from the Bronx (Well anyone I've ever talked to) and can't tell the difference but that's because I'm from the burbs :D (or as a John would point out...upstate)

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:32 AM

I use to get the same thing about talking fast when I moved down to Florida. I also was very found of the word f@ck. I didn't even realize it had become part of my vernacular until one of my coworkers in Florida brought it up. Too much time working in the city I guess ;)

One word I had to curtail as I grew up with it was/is n199a, I used that word a lot and one time visiting my brother in Virginia he was embarrassed every time I used it.

JimmyJonny
07-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Was wondering BH, does your wife get pissed off at you when you get in fights ?

I don't talk about fighting here, I just decided to avoid the arguments. I've been good for awhile now, no fights. I had to have my 1st shoulder surgery because of a fight and hurting it again would stop me from lifting. Lifting means to much to me to chance it.

As for my wife, she gets mad as hell at me...... then I get mad because she's mad, lol.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Was wondering BH, does your wife get pissed off at you when you get in fights ?

I don't talk about fighting here, I just decided to avoid the arguments. I've been good for awhile now, no fights. I had to have my 1st shoulder surgery because of a fight and hurting it again would stop me from lifting. Lifting means to much to me to chance it.

As for my wife, she gets mad as hell at me...... then I get mad because she's mad, lol.

Mad at me? No, disappointed? Yes.

My wife knows that considering how much I fight, it is nowhere near how much I would fight when we first started.

Keep in mind when my wife and I started I was still in gangs and I would be called to fight on a daily basis.

Jtbny
07-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Mad at me? No, disappointed? Yes.

My wife knows that considering how much I fight, it is nowhere near how much I would fight when we first started.

Keep in mind when my wife and I started I was still in gangs and I would be called to fight on a daily basis.

Same with my wife and I although I haven't been in a fight in about 15 years. I've been close but even that was like 10 years ago. I have to admit John I boggle at the fact that you still get into fights. I have a temper but always remember that I have far more to lose now than I did back then. I have friends whom a grew up with who are still gang banging. My wife wouldn't tolerate it now anyhow even though she's been with me since we were kids.

JimmyJonny
07-11-2014, 07:42 AM

Lol, thats funny because thats how I was when I moved from NY to Fla. Now here in SC, you gotta watch out saying anything with "God" in it or they'll freak out big time. Don't slip up and say the GD word or it's on. So religious but yet have no problem saying the "N" word...... go figure.

frozensparky
07-11-2014, 07:51 AM
does your wife get pissed off at you when you get in fights ?

I find it leads to great sex, but as I have stated before I like my ladies a little crazy ;)

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Same with my wife and I although I haven't been in a fight in about 15 years. I've been close but even that was like 10 years ago. I have to admit John I boggle at the fact that you still get into fights. I have a temper but always remember that I have far more to lose now than I did back then. I have friends whom a grew up with who are still gang banging. My wife wouldn't tolerate it now anyhow even though she's been with me since we were kids.

Sadly I just haven't really matured enough to realize I have so much to lose.

One thing about Patty though, she is a trooper, she might get annoyed with my fights, but if I were to have a fight in front of her, she would be the first to jump in and help me even if I was winning.

ajdahlheimer
07-11-2014, 07:54 AM
I find it leads to great sex,....

Not as great as if you were black though. :D

Jtbny
07-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Sadly I just haven't really matured enough to realize I have so much to lose.

One thing about Patty though, she is a trooper, she might get annoyed with my fights, but if I were to have a fight in front of her, she would be the first to jump in and help me even if I was winning.

I guess I got my wake up call seeing one of my boys killed in a fight we were in.

Funny growing up my wife (girlfriend back then) would have done the same.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 08:00 AM
I guess I got my wake up call seeing one of my boys killed in a fight we were in.

Funny growing up my wife (girlfriend back then) would have done the same.

John, I have seen so many of my boys killed the sh!t haunts me till this day. Sometimes I fight because of it, like this one for you man......

loweng4p
07-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Fighting is great and still do it. Hazard of the job lol.

Worked @ pacha 2 years ago for new year eve. Bottles were flying everywhere. Went into the kitchen, waited and then came back with pepper spray and a metal pipe. Was very fun and dangerous but the money was even better.

Fight on brah...just don't bring in the house

Jtbny
07-11-2014, 08:06 AM
John, I have seen so many of my boys killed the sh!t haunts me till this day. Sometimes I fight because of it, like this one for you man......

I don't your environment helps either honestly. When my wife and I talked about moving back to NY she refused to go back to Newburgh knowing I might get pulled back in because like I said I have friends still doing the same thing we were doing back in the day.

Time to move :)

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 08:09 AM
I don't your environment helps either honestly. When my wife and I talked about moving back to NY she refused to go back to Newburgh knowing I might get pulled back in because like I said I have friends still doing the same thing we were doing back in the day.

Time to move :)

John I have been beating this deadhorse for 2 years now. Patty refuses to move, you don't believe me? When we see you guys in August ask her yourself.

Jtbny
07-11-2014, 08:14 AM
John I have been beating this deadhorse for 2 years now. Patty refuses to move, you don't believe me? When we see you guys in August ask her yourself.

I remember. Shame too because even moving a few hours upstate would make a world of difference.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 08:16 AM
I remember. Shame too because even moving a few hours upstate would make a world of difference.

I tried to convince her to move to Connecticut, it is about 45 minutes out and it is really nice up there, but she said no.

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Why are members here afraid to post in my threads about fighting yet they either 1 send me a PM or 2 rep me with encouraging words? I can't comprehend being afraid to say anything online.

ChazWood
07-11-2014, 12:14 PM
It's certainly one of life's many mysteries. All I can suggest is that fear is a powerful motivator.

It' could also come down to some people being overly self-conscious. Hard to imagine with people who lift heavy objects in repetition, but possible nonetheless.

heatwave13
07-11-2014, 12:56 PM
One thing that comes to mind for me is that, these days, people are increasingly crazy out there. Maybe it's just me but it seems like more folk are packing heat, carrying knives, etc. and so on and will get so mad over the least little thing. YOu just never know if that guy in line behind you or in the car next to you is a mental psycho head case who will explode at anything.

Fortunately, I haven't been in a major fight in a long time. I hurt this guy really badly in a big brawl and it kinda psyched me out and made me realize, I have a lot to lose in those situations. Since then, I flee from potentially troubling situations and try to diffuse things peacefully.

Be careful out there guys....

bodyhard
07-11-2014, 01:13 PM
It's certainly one of life's many mysteries. All I can suggest is that fear is a powerful motivator.

It' could also come down to some people being overly self-conscious. Hard to imagine with people who lift heavy objects in repetition, but possible nonetheless.

LOL one of the mysteries :D :D