PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather ducks Amir Khan yet again (COWARD) (FEAR) (SCARED) (INTIMIDATED)

Kadafi25
07-11-2014, 06:06 AM
Undefeated welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather is to have a rematch with Argentina's Marcos Maidana.
American Mayweather, 37, will defend his World Boxing Council and World Boxing Association titles against Maidana whom he beat by a majority decision on 3 May.

The two will again meet in Las Vegas on 13 September.

"I only see the outcome one way and that's another successful night for me and my team," said Mayweather.

"I'm not one to give second chances in the ring, but I want to give the fans what they want to see.

"His style is difficult at best, but with experience comes a way and will to win."

In the previous fight in May, one judge scored 114-114 while the other two made it 116-112 and 117-111 to Mayweather.

Mayweather is closing in on the 49-0 career mark of former heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano, having won all his 46 fights.

Pathetic. Who wants to see him fight Maidana again other than a bunch of autistic mad Argentines? A man who was convincingly beaten by both Mayweather and Khan somehow gets a rematch. How many clean punches did Maidana actually land against Mayweather? Joke of a fight.

Floyd needs to come to Wembley and fight Khan FFS.

WishmasterATM
07-11-2014, 07:07 AM
☆☆☆Amir Khan will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr Crew☆☆☆

Kadafi25
07-11-2014, 07:39 AM
☆☆☆Amir Khan will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr Crew☆☆☆

Commentary: Absolutely worthless

srom12
07-11-2014, 07:53 AM
mayweather vs paquiao

Krunk Fu
07-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Who's Danny Garcia, Breidis Prescot and Lamonte Greer who Khan lost to? Never heard of them. Serious question...how do they compare to Mayweather?

Babalu1
07-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Amir Khan is a glass-jawed phaggot who would have been forgotten about many many years ago if he wasn't British.

PervedOut
07-11-2014, 08:47 AM
lol....Mayweather's last convincing win was when he beat his gf's ass in 2010

Kadafi25
07-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Smart from Mayweather tbh. He's ageing, going up against the fastest boxer in the world would be a disaster for him. I wonder who he's gonna pick for his half-century. Probably a sitting duck like Danny Swift.

rocketfish
07-11-2014, 09:08 AM
meh, unless hes fighting manny he'll always be ducking. But now at this moment its probably too late, Mayweather just waiting til manny reaches grandpa status then he'll fight him for the old geezer championship belt

lsiberian
07-11-2014, 09:19 AM
It's a business decision OP. His days of risking his record are over. He's only got a couple more years left and he wants to cash in.

jross2021
07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
lol....Mayweather's last convincing win was when he beat his gf's ass in 2010

Try every fight he's had over the last 5 year's. Just because he fights on the ropes and the other guy throw 10000 punches, doesn't mean he's actually getting hit. Mayweather let's guys throw useless punches and tire themselves out in the first half if fights, takes about half those rounds then dominates the second half. I'd love to see you haters watch one if he fights in slow motion and see just how good and elusive he his.

Last fight he threw about have as any punches as mad but landed more Lmfao. No one in the world is better boxer than Floyd.

jross2021
07-11-2014, 09:22 AM
And no one is afraid of khan lolol. Dude is a bum and Doesn't even deserve to be on Floyd's undercard

BillBillson
07-11-2014, 09:28 AM
And no one is afraid of khan lolol. Dude is a bum and Doesn't even deserve to be on Floyd's undercard

This is the Mighty king khan the pride of bolton lol

cUW7gWi4vZ0

Dude is a bum

Krunk Fu
07-11-2014, 09:32 AM
This is the Mighty king khan the pride of bolton lol

cUW7gWi4vZ0

Dude is a bum

All I needed to see.

Kadafi25
07-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Try every fight he's had over the last 5 year's. Just because he fights on the ropes and the other guy throw 10000 punches, doesn't mean he's actually getting hit. Mayweather let's guys throw useless punches and tire themselves out in the first half if fights, takes about half those rounds then dominates the second half. I'd love to see you haters watch one if he fights in slow motion and see just how good and elusive he his.

Last fight he threw about have as any punches as mad but landed more Lmfao. No one in the world is better boxer than Floyd.

This.

But not this. You are a legitimate fool if you think Khan's hand speed wouldn't give Floyd problems. Just ask yourself why Floyd never fights any elite fast boxers? Khan has the skills to cruise to a win against Floyd but would probably never get a decision.

ACE0912
07-11-2014, 10:03 AM
actually the fight with maidana was one of the biggest challenges mayweather has ever faced. Maidana's unorthodox style perplexed Floyd for much of the fight, though he did seem to figure it out near the end.

in the post fight interviews Floyd offered the rematch. Would make him a ducking phaggot if he back tracked on that.

khan would be the easier fight. His classical style with half the skill would be like a sparring match. Don't be blinded by bias.

ACE0912
07-11-2014, 10:14 AM
This.

But not this. You are a legitimate fool if you think Khan's hand speed wouldn't give Floyd problems. Just ask yourself why Floyd never fights any elite fast boxers? Khan has the skills to cruise to a win against Floyd but would probably never get a decision.

mosley and zab Judah have superior hand speed to khan. canelo's hand speed is 2x khans... flody easily defeated all 3, with zab being the biggest test mostly due to broken hand.

Kadafi25
07-11-2014, 10:15 AM
actually the fight with maidana was one of the biggest challenges mayweather has ever faced. Maidana's unorthodox style perplexed Floyd for much of the fight, though he did seem to figure it out near the end.

in the post fight interviews Floyd offered the rematch. Would make him a ducking phaggot if he back tracked on that.

khan would be the easier fight. His classical style with half the skill would be like a sparring match. Don't be blinded by bias.

Just lol. Floyd was at ease in the Maidana fight. Hardly any of maidanas rash punches landed. The in your face tactics don't work against Floyd.

And don't talk about backtracking. Floyd said he'd fight the winner of a fans vote. Brb khan wins, brb chooses Maidana. Lmao blatant ducking.

mosley and zab Judah have superior hand speed to khan. canelo's hand speed is 2x khans... flody easily defeated all 3, with zab being the biggest test mostly due to broken hand.

Confirmed troll.

GrecoRoman
07-11-2014, 10:40 AM
defense can improve, chins can't

Mayweather might get hit in an Amir Khan fight but Khan can't afford to get hit in a fight against Mayweather. I can see Khan going down halfway through in a Mayweather fight.

arya24
07-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Undefeated welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather is to have a rematch with Argentina's Marcos Maidana.
American Mayweather, 37, will defend his World Boxing Council and World Boxing Association titles against Maidana whom he beat by a majority decision on 3 May.

The two will again meet in Las Vegas on 13 September.

"I only see the outcome one way and that's another successful night for me and my team," said Mayweather.

"I'm not one to give second chances in the ring, but I want to give the fans what they want to see.

"His style is difficult at best, but with experience comes a way and will to win."

In the previous fight in May, one judge scored 114-114 while the other two made it 116-112 and 117-111 to Mayweather.

Mayweather is closing in on the 49-0 career mark of former heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano, having won all his 46 fights.

Pathetic. Who wants to see him fight Maidana again other than a bunch of autistic mad Argentines? A man who was convincingly beaten by both Mayweather and Khan somehow gets a rematch. How many clean punches did Maidana actually land against Mayweather? Joke of a fight.

Floyd needs to come to Wembley and fight Khan FFS.
ur the worst poster in sports misc. continue being MY BITCH pussboy

GOON28
07-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Mayweather only fights on Mexican Holidays.
Khan cannot fight in September, due to Ramadan.