PDA

View Full Version : Who's ready for SEC football?(vid)(haters welcome in here too)

jtaylor2010
07-11-2014, 04:52 AM
-NFMSRfKnYc

scotyg
07-11-2014, 06:18 AM
In to watch ole miss and Mizzou fans to pat themselves on the back

YellowOnYellow
07-11-2014, 06:18 AM
In!

CurryTech777
07-11-2014, 06:51 AM
SEC fan checking in

lol jk. Thanks for letting us know your not an alum of any school in the SEC

jtaylor2010
07-11-2014, 07:18 AM
SEC fan checking in

lol jk. Thanks for letting us know your not an alum of any school in the SEC

Good luck on your continuing to hire Carrol disciples with mediocre HC records and becoming relevant again goals.

neighborr
07-11-2014, 07:20 AM
In.

07-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Lol @ pledging your allegiance to a conference.

laxster
07-11-2014, 07:46 AM
SEC is a figment of the ESPN media to trick fair weather fans into believing useless statistics and lore. Now I've heard both sides of the story, and there's no reason to like SEC football. At all.
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/96/967923.jpg

FlashWad3
07-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Lol who the phuck supports just a single conference

Either have a team or support college football on general

jtaylor2010
07-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Lol who the phuck supports just a single conference

Either have a team or support college football on general

I have a team that I pull for no matter what. I also love college football. It's the only sport where I can watch games that don't involve my team (will watch college football all day). So if I'm not watching my team I'll watch the other big games, and if it's an SEC school I pull for the SEC school because it makes the rest of the conference look better. If UF beats FSU it makes everyone in the conference look better and helps rankings. Also leads to better bowls and more money for each school. Why did Auburn get in over Michigan State?? Because the SEC is a hell of a lot better than the Big 10. And with only 4 teams getting into the playoffs you better hope your opponents do well in their other games. I don't really give a sh!t who anyone else pulls for. Just enjoy the sport. But it's not dumb to pull for conference teams in OOC matchups.

fsujoseph
07-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Naw Im ready for some NATIONAL CHAMPS FOOTBALL HAHAHA

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3825613/461063197.jpg

DeshaunWatson
07-11-2014, 08:14 AM
I would delete this thread OP..

You're proving that the irrelevant SEC teams do ride the coat tails of the entire conference.

Your biggest game in the SEC was a blow out in the SECCG. Just win the SEC first and then make this thread.

-much love

Clemson

FlashWad3
07-11-2014, 08:15 AM
I have a team that I pull for no matter what. I also love college football. It's the only sport where I can watch games that don't involve my team (will watch college football all day). So if I'm not watching my team I'll watch the other big games, and if it's an SEC school I pull for the SEC school because it makes the rest of the conference look better. If UF beats FSU it makes everyone in the conference look better and helps rankings. Also leads to better bowls and more money for each school. Why did Auburn get in over Michigan State?? Because the SEC is a hell of a lot better than the Big 10. And with only 4 teams getting into the playoffs you better hope your opponents do well in their other games. I don't really give a sh!t who anyone else pulls for. Just enjoy the sport. But it's not dumb to pull for conference teams in OOC matchups.

Fair enough

jtaylor2010
07-11-2014, 08:25 AM
I would delete this thread OP..

You're proving that the irrelevant SEC teams do ride the coat tails of the entire conference.

Your biggest game in the SEC was a blow out in the SECCG. Just win the SEC first and then make this thread.

-much love

Clemson

And the only time in our life that clemson has won the conference was a year in which:

- no team in the acc finished in the top 20(including clemson)

- you got long d!cked by SC as usual

- you lost your BCS bowl to the lowest ranked team to ever win a BCS bowl(WV was like 17 or 23)

- you allowed the most points ever in a BCS bowl( 70 lol)

Riding coat tails?? Just lol I'm like lol at clemson fans talking sh!t when SC has beaten them 5 straight years by double digits each time.

arn710
07-11-2014, 08:32 AM
In to watch ole miss and Mizzou fans to pat themselves on the back

Oh look a KU fan

Remember when you all refused to renew the Border War showdown because you were tired of getting ass raped every year? Good times

CurryTech777
07-11-2014, 08:33 AM
lol @ thread backfire

the sec trolls dont start for a few more months. only when espn releases their top20

DeshaunWatson
07-11-2014, 08:39 AM
lol @ thread backfire

the sec trolls dont start for a few more months. only when espn releases their top20

Unfortunately Tech, they're hyped up about the pre-season predictions. USCjr is in the top 10 somehow

lost the best DE & QB in the history of their program. They better hope Mike Davis can carry 60 times a game, Ellington isn't there anymore.

PervedOut
07-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Unfortunately Tech, they're hyped up about the pre-season predictions. USCjr is in the top 10 somehow

lost the best DE & QB in the history of their program. They better hope Mike Davis can carry 60 times a game, Ellington isn't there anymore.
Could be very interesting since Clowney and his automatic-double team status, and Connor Shaw are gone (even though I never really thought Shaw was all that great)

scotyg
07-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Oh look a KU fan

Remember when you all refused to renew the Border War showdown because you were tired of getting ass raped every year? Good times

Not a Ku fan. My school has actually won a conference title since 1969

PervedOut
07-11-2014, 09:04 AM
and FWIW, i would rather talk SEC football than read about NBA ****

lsiberian
07-11-2014, 09:10 AM
SEC has been dethroned OP. Winston finally brought them down.

dirtdickens
07-11-2014, 09:29 AM
In for teams that go from unranked to #5 in the country in two weeks while only beating sub 500 teams.

jtaylor2010
07-11-2014, 09:30 AM

Lol...coming from the guy who lost the best QB and WR his school has ever seen, along with the #2 WR and the starting RB and tells everyone clemson's offense will be better.

All three interior linemen for SC were named to the Outland Trophy watch list...also have one of the best backs in the country, and a good QB who managed to help rack up 444 yards of offense the last time he started a game in clemson. We have tons or WRs and a legit NFL TE. Our offense will be fine. Plus our LBs are leit as fukk and deep. As long as our D-line settles in we'll be good to go. We'll find out what our season will look like after Gurley and Co. come to town in week 3. If we can slow them down we should be able to handle any running game.

DeshaunWatson
07-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Lol...coming from the guy who lost the best QB and WR his school has ever seen, along with the #2 WR and the starting RB and tells everyone clemson's offense will be better.

In for future wizardry.

jtaylor2010
07-11-2014, 10:18 AM
In for future wizardry.

If clemson has more yards of total offense in 2014 than they did in 2013 I'll rep you 25 times(and will keep count to make sure you get each one).