PDA

View Full Version : The World Cup Parody LOL!

kimm4
07-10-2014, 07:10 PM
rvsuYssoTw0

Stalldad
07-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Funny. I always thought those guys could be actors if soccer doesn't work out for them.

SP1966
07-10-2014, 07:31 PM
And just like the game not a single goal was scored.

GuyJin
07-10-2014, 09:12 PM
And just like the game not a single goal was scored.
---

Or a single phuk given...

:)

Someone rep Kimm for me, please. I'm still on spread, dammit. This was a funny vid.

Fishman15
07-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Very funny and 100% accurate. Dem silly soccer players...

paolo59
07-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Make fun all you want. This is serious stuff! :( There are entire nations in need of intervention of one sort or another! LOL

steffo99
07-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Dat feel at some social gatherings where everyone is into soccer and you have no clue who all these players being discussed are. :(
Track and basketball were my sports, which felt lonely at times.

paolo59
07-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Dat feel at some social gatherings where everyone is into soccer and you have no clue who all these players being discussed are. :(

LMAO Just scream, cry, shout when everyone else does brother! :) I never really understood it either. But it's good, I guess.

steffo99
07-11-2014, 12:44 AM
LMAO Just scream, cry, shout when everyone else does brother! :) I never really understood it either. But it's good, I guess.
Ok, will try this next time. :D

Nikopolino
07-11-2014, 01:28 AM

I started watching since the quarter-finals, so if clients ask me about the games, I don't look like a total dork. My gf was upset about it, since I always say I don't care about football (I call it football, because the ball gets kicked with a foot) and now I started watching games. She is worried, I will start watching the World Cup every year now! XD

Vid is really funny. I guess Brazil's Neymar might not find it too funny, but then again he might even with his injured vertebre.

steffo99
07-11-2014, 02:07 AM
I started watching since the quarter-finals, so if clients ask me about the games, I don't look like a total dork. My gf was upset about it, since I always say I don't care about football (I call it football, because the ball gets kicked with a foot) and now I started watching games. She is worried, I will start watching the World Cup every year now! XD

Vid is really funny. I guess Brazil's Neymar might not find it too funny, but then again he might even with his injured vertebre.
Sounds like a good idea when doing business, just as learning the basics of golf I guess. Newspaper here claimed Simpson predicted Neymar's injury. :)

http://i.imgur.com/P63L7wW.png

paolo59
07-11-2014, 02:15 AM
LOL There's got to be something to it, no? When three quarters of the freakin' world can go ape-($*% crazy! :) LMAO A "Kardashian" doesn't even get that kind of attention! :)

StressMonkey
07-11-2014, 06:50 AM

That's me when people are talking about any ball sports.

Bigdumogre
07-11-2014, 06:53 AM
I laughed the I cried
Sadly so true