PDA

View Full Version : Lebron will not go back to Cleveland

RyuKang
07-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Here's why:

He wouldn't make his friend Wade opt out for nothing.

He's waiting to see if Riley can find a way to make the team better.

He's ruining other teams chances of getting better. Houston wants to sign Bosh. Bosh is waiting for Lebron. Meanwhile Parsons will sign with Dallas weakening Houston.

He doesn't want to put the future of his career in the hands of the Cavs potato management.

The Cavs team isn't good enough to win the East even with Lebron. Too much youth who needs time to mature.

SomeGuyHear
07-10-2014, 06:13 PM
why do we need this thread? so many of these out already, you just worded it differently.

montecarlo
07-10-2014, 06:13 PM
you're 25

RyuKang
07-10-2014, 06:14 PM
why do we need this thread? so many of these out already, you just worded it differently.

Really all I've seen is threads of him going back to CLE.

Krunk Fu
07-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Here's why:

He wouldn't make his friend Wade opt out for nothing.

He's waiting to see if Riley can find a way to make the team better.

He's ruining other teams chances of getting better. Houston wants to sign Bosh. Bosh is waiting for Lebron. Meanwhile Parsons will sign with Dallas weakening Houston.

He doesn't want to put the future of his career in the hands of the Cavs potato management.

The Cavs team isn't good enough to win the East even with Lebron. Too much youth who needs time to mature.

That's definitely false. Extremely false.

I have Miami as a lean, nothing to indicate he's picking Cleveland... but don't go full potato..

And this thread is completely worthless, there is a 30 page thread where you basically said what's already been said. Should be negged bruh

jalundah
07-10-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm afraid that Lebrons camp called the police in Cleveland to keep the fans from burning his house down when he tells everyone he's going back to Miami tonight...

Poor Cavs fans (if that happens) I hope he goes back home though.

BullBoy8
07-10-2014, 06:38 PM
That's definitely false. Extremely false.

I have Miami as a lean, nothing to indicate he's picking Cleveland... but don't go full potato..

And this thread is completely worthless, there is a 30 page thread where you basically said what's already been said. Should be negged bruh

I liked your neg from before :)

But sriously, I agree with you about that bolded statement, but not 100%. Cavs are talented, really should have been like a 6-8 seed in the east last year. Another year older and plus getting lebron, they will be contenders. Dont think they would beat the Bulls with Rose and Melo though. But all depends on how good Blatt or whatever is name is in the nba compared to europe.