PDA

View Full Version : TFW 4 Seahawks in Top 20

ruskism
07-10-2014, 10:44 AM
NFL Network revealed its top 10 players Wednesday night, as voted on by NFL players.

Sherman #7

IpRpxqMULDE

Lynch #14

ZWNClxH9i00

Thomas #17

5ETjnvCCcYk

Wilson #20

oUM4S9DGd4E

Feels so good.

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 10:48 AM
I like how you bolded the "as voted on by NFL players" almost like you think that's actually true.

News flash...Seattle is crazy talented and just won the SB.

Think at some point you will stop being so insecure about your team?

RCATES
07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
I like how you bolded the "as voted on by NFL players" almost like you think that's actually true.

How many Niners made the top 20? Ohh I forgot its Roman's fault. Lmfao 10x.

ruskism
07-10-2014, 10:53 AM

I missed the sports misc so much.

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 10:58 AM
How many Niners made the top 20? Ohh I forgot its Roman's fault. Lmfao 10x.

Didn't we do this dance before?

Can't respond with anything to counter the point so the usual response is

"stay salty"
"hater phaggots"

...or in this case basically "nah nah nah nah nah"

Seattle has 4 players in the top 20. 49ers had 0. So why was that NFC Championship game so close at your house?

Never seen fans so insecure after their team won the SB in such blowout fashion.

ruskism
07-10-2014, 11:10 AM

"stay salty"
"hater phaggots"

Seattle has 4 players in the top 20. 49ers had 0. So why was that NFC Championship game so close at your house?

Never seen fans so insecure after their team won the SB in such blowout fashion.

Settle down Kevin, Sherm the worm is the best CB in the league as voted by the people who play in the NFL.

WRXbrah
07-10-2014, 11:13 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MzSqe4QZG9U/UGHQfDrQAmI/AAAAAAAACS0/Ed5kYYo7-mc/s320/the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

So you're telling me your team has multiple top 20 players and won the Superbowl?

That crazy bro.. my mind is blown!

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Settle down Kevin, Sherm the worm is the best CB in the league as voted by the people who play in the NFL.

Lol at thinking players actually vote for this.

If they did Thomas would be ranked ahead of Sherman.

brb_ballin
07-10-2014, 11:23 AM
so are all NFC West fans pre-teens?

fukin annoying attention whores. just blow eachother and end it so the rest of us don't have to read your phaggotry.

iamgenus
Seahawks had 0 players in the top 20 last year btw...how did that work out for them?

This list is nothing more than something to talk about during the slowest part of the offseason. Yet pointing out that the SB champs have a talented roster is like saying water is wet. Sure you can say it and you'd be right but it's pretty obvious and a waste of time to point it out.

Doober4
Damn Joe Haden at 39, dude has some work to do.

Doober4
07-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Seahawks had 0 players in the top 20 last year btw...how did that work out for them?

This list is nothing more than something to talk about during the slowest part of the offseason. Yet pointing out that the SB champs have a talented roster is like saying water is wet. Sure you can say it and you'd be right but it's pretty obvious and a waste of time to point it out.

What if I told you water isn't wet?

RCATES
07-10-2014, 11:28 AM

"stay salty"
"hater phaggots"

10 posts a day for 8 years...........I'm not insecure bro. Just not a nerd like you.

Stay

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm146/vipdrifting/salty-1.jpeg (http://s295.photobucket.com/user/vipdrifting/media/salty-1.jpeg.html)
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm146/vipdrifting/salty-1.jpeg (http://s295.photobucket.com/user/vipdrifting/media/salty-1.jpeg.html)

PHAGGOT

WRXbrah
07-10-2014, 11:31 AM
What if I told you water isn't wet?

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/66358-jaden-smith-if-everyone-dropped-out-of-school-society-would-be-more-intelligent/1379356439_jaden-smith-article.jpg

ruskism
07-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Lol at thinking players actually vote for this.

If they did Thomas would be ranked ahead of Sherman.

Thomas would be ranked higher than Sherman at CB?

Tell me more!

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 11:42 AM
10 posts a day for 8 years...........I'm not insecure bro. Just not a nerd like you.

If you took 10 seconds a day for the last 8 years to exercise your brain you may be able to come up with better insults than to call people nerds on an online forum.

If you're gonna call people out at least put some thought into it and make it lulzy like Russell Wilson's height or his marriage.

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Thomas would be ranked higher than Sherman at CB?

Tell me more!

Yes because players actually understand Thomas is the better player and unlike the NFL Network analysts who actually make this list aren't all hard for specific positions.

You honestly think if this list was compiled by NFL players voting on it that Aaron Rodgers would fall out of the top 10 just because he was hurt for a bit?

ruskism
07-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes because players actually understand Thomas is the better player and unlike the NFL Network analysts who actually make this list aren't all hard for specific positions.

You honestly think if this list was compiled by NFL players voting on it that Aaron Rodgers would fall out of the top 10 just because he was hurt for a bit?

What is hilarious to me is that no matter who votes on what, the sports misc always has some conspiracy plot behind it.

You really think that Aaron Rodgers should be in the top 10 of last season considering he was out for the majority of it?

Sports misc gonna sports misc.

TheOscar
07-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Go Seahawks

Beliedat
07-10-2014, 12:10 PM
TFW when there are these kind of NFL threads in sportsmisc again.
http://i.imgur.com/smkaq.gif

ruskism
07-10-2014, 12:13 PM
TFW when there are these kind of NFL threads in sportsmisc again.
http://i.imgur.com/smkaq.gif

It was only a matter of time before someone made this thread anyway, lulz

TopsecretWaffle
07-10-2014, 12:20 PM
saints only team with 2 in the top 10. just sayin.

also, this list is pointless

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 12:23 PM
What is hilarious to me is that no matter who votes on what, the sports misc always has some conspiracy plot behind it.

You really think that Aaron Rodgers should be in the top 10 of last season considering he was out for the majority of it?

Sports misc gonna sports misc.

Look around man. There have been a ton of current NFL players saying they didn't vote and don't know anyone who did. NFL network has gone out of their way to ignore talk like that.

It has nothing to do with conspiracies. Like I said this list is nothing more than something to talk about during downtime in the offseason.

But if you wanna talk about it...yes I don't believe that NFL players who get hurt playing this sport all the time would downgrade a player of Rodgers caliber just because he got hurt. If you recall he got back just in time to get them into the playoffs.

And if we're talking about last year then how is Navarro Bowman so far down the list? Just one spot next to Geno Atkins...someone who missed almost all of [b]last season[\b]

Long story short...everyone knows Seattle is crazy talented. They had a historical defense and absolutely embarrassed the best offense in NFL history. I just don't see why you bothered to make a thread about it essentially stating the obvious - Seattle has a really talented roster.

waias15
07-10-2014, 12:24 PM
inb4 Sherman calls out the NFL for not ranking him #1

ruskism
07-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Look around man. There have been a ton of current NFL players saying they didn't vote and don't know anyone who did. NFL network has gone out of their way to ignore talk like that.

It has nothing to do with conspiracies. Like I said this list is nothing more than something to talk about during downtime in the offseason.

But if you wanna talk about it...yes I don't believe that NFL players who get hurt playing this sport all the time would downgrade a player of Rodgers caliber just because he got hurt. If you recall he got back just in time to get them into the playoffs.

And if we're talking about last year then how is Navarro Bowman so far down the list? Just one spot next to Geno Atkins...someone who missed almost all of [b]last season[\b]

Long story short...everyone knows Seattle is crazy talented. They had a historical defense and absolutely embarrassed the best offense in NFL history. I just don't see why you bothered to make a thread about it essentially stating the obvious - Seattle has a really talented roster.

Can you stop being awesome for 2 seconds and let me have my fun? Jesus Christ.

Saxbro
07-10-2014, 01:53 PM
I lol'd when Brady was 3.

iamgenus
07-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Can you stop being awesome for 2 seconds and let me have my fun? Jesus Christ.

Lol my bad.

Seattle sucks. Sherman is a thug and Wilson is shorter than the Keebler Elf.

MontelWilliams
07-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Seacawk fans about as annoying as lakers fans

hublife
07-10-2014, 02:29 PM
There is absolutely no way Russel Wilson is Top 20. The rest I completely agree with... and I'm a 49ers fan.