PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Riley and Arison

HarpoonBrah
07-10-2014, 10:35 AM
They just had a segment on sport center and Heat could spend up to 81 million

Could get Big 3 back and Gasol + Ariza easily

but noooooo

I hope they realize the luxury tax won't mean chit if they got all these players and continued raking in the cash as opposed to being a lottery team again

and ther're wondering why its looking like Lebron is leaving

BuckN20T
07-10-2014, 10:51 AM
I was wondering why wouldn't they just go over the cap n chit. BKN is a chit franchise throwing money around like it's nothing. I wish Arison gave no fuks.

Edit: Don't ever make another thread until you recognize that Halo 2 alone is 10000000 times better than Destiny, phaggot.

EMDAB
07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Nothing posted in this topic is anywhere close to being factual.

www.cbafaq.com

HarpoonBrah
07-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I was wondering why wouldn't they just go over the cap n chit. BKN is a chit franchise throwing money around like it's nothing. I wish Arison gave no fuks.

Edit: Don't ever make another thread until you recognize that Halo 2 alone is 10000000 times better than Destiny, phaggot.

Destiny > any Halo after 3 easily and that is fact

^ they showed it on sports center brah ( They gave LeBron max, Bosh 20 mil, Wade 14 & resigned all role players)

Give Bosh a cut (he won't mind 16 million) and don't sign the chit role players

Doober4
07-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Why do you this Arison amnestied Miller?

Never understood why Gilbert always had the rep of not wanting to spend money.

sdballer5588
07-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Why do you this Arison amnestied Miller?

....what

Doober4
07-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Don't even care you can figure it out.

montecarlo
07-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Lol & rileys ignorant ass/insecure press conference driving james out.

Riley is a bum.

waytoodeep03
07-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Man if this is true then WTF? you get that money back plus more in ticket sales, merchandise and popularity alone.

What in the actual FU?

EMDAB
07-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Destiny > any Halo after 3 easily and that is fact

^ they showed it on sports center brah ( They gave LeBron max, Bosh 20 mil, Wade 14 & resigned all role players)

Give Bosh a cut (he won't mind 16 million) and don't sign the chit role players

Lebron max (around 22 mil, but we'll call it 20mil to make it easier), Bosh 20mil, Wade 14 mil.

That's 54 mil, cap is 63.025 mil (64 mil) this year.

How is it that they EASILY sign Gasol & Ariza with the remaining 10mil? That's only 5 players, they need at least 7 more players with no money?

Once you go over the salary cap, there are penalties such as losing exceptions (trade exceptions, etc), which make it impossible to make other moves.

If it was so easy as to just go over the cap & sign whoever you want, all the NBA owners are billionaires, why would any of them stop?

The reason why the Nets pay such a huge penalty is because they're over the cap due to trades, not due to signing new contracts, you can't just sign 100mil worth of contracts.

FGCHENG
07-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Lebron max (around 22 mil, but we'll call it 20mil to make it easier), Bosh 20mil, Wade 14 mil.

How is it that they EASILY sign Gasol & Ariza with the remaining 10mil? That's only 5 players, they need at least 7 more players with no money?

Once you go over the salary cap, there are penalties such as losing exceptions (trade exceptions, etc), which make it impossible to make other moves.

If it was so easy as to just go over the cap & sign whoever you want, all the NBA owners are billionaires, why would any of them stop?

The reason why the Nets pay such a huge penalty is because they're over the cap due to trades, not due to signing new contracts, you can't just sign 100mil worth of contracts.

strong this. best bost i ever read from a heat fan.

EMDAB
07-10-2014, 12:12 PM
strong this. best bost i ever read from a heat fan.

Lol Thanks brah.

BuckN20T
07-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Lebron max (around 22 mil, but we'll call it 20mil to make it easier), Bosh 20mil, Wade 14 mil

I guess you're right. I don't really understand the whole cap thing with this new CBA.