PDA

View Full Version : placed my order

mikieson
07-09-2014, 09:05 PM
So excited..ordered my new leather jacket today..

SP1966
07-09-2014, 09:11 PM
http://www.greatdreams.com/eeyore/bigwhitebull.jpg

mikieson
07-09-2014, 09:20 PM
http://www.greatdreams.com/eeyore/bigwhitebull.jpg

You talk with pictures a lot.. Yes leather
.not cow..but goatskin..

GuyJin
07-09-2014, 09:20 PM
'scuse me while I clean the hurl offa mah keyboard...

mikieson
07-09-2014, 09:30 PM
'scuse me while I clean the hurl offa mah keyboard...

Da!!n bra..you have issues..might wanna see a doc...get well soon..

Fishman15
07-09-2014, 09:35 PM
You talk with pictures a lot.. Yes leather
.not cow..but goatskin..

So you killed a goat mikie just so you could look all fancy boy drivin the children? smh...

Old-Time-Lifter
07-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Mikie grooving in his new look...

http://www.leather.com/images/m_fashion/thriller_leather_jacket_216.jpg

mikieson
07-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Mikie grooving in his new look...

http://www.leather.com/images/m_fashion/thriller_leather_jacket_216.jpg

I'm more partial to the beat it jacket..you guys in here remind me of my youngest boy..tries to be funny so much he comes off more annoying.. Seriously less is more..

mikieson
07-09-2014, 10:01 PM
So you killed a goat mikie just so you could look all fancy boy drivin the children? smh...

Nope I didn't but the place im having it made at did. I wouldn't talk of killing animals in bbing.communism... They don't like it.

so-tex
07-09-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm more partial to beating off to younger boys in jackets.

Get some help Mikie

Fishman15
07-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Get some help Mikie mikie seems to be...off...at times

Old-Time-Lifter
07-09-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm more partial to the beat it jacket..you guys in here remind me of my youngest boy..tries to be funny so much he comes off more annoying.. Seriously less is more..

http://media.giphy.com/media/8XE2X0WlfgrKw/giphy.gif

SP1966
07-09-2014, 10:10 PM
mikie seems to be...off...at times

Only when he's awake.

mikieson
07-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Man its gonna be sweet..nothing better then finally buying something you been wanting for like 30 years..

pvsampson
07-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Get some help Mikie

Hope it wasn't your goat he skinned.

beachguy498
07-10-2014, 04:48 AM
Let's see.... July 10th... hot as fark for most of the country... smooth move Exlax...

mikieson
07-10-2014, 05:20 AM
Let's see.... July 10th... hot as fark for most of the country... smooth move Exlax...

Thanks tattoo..I can't wait to get it. I'll make sure to post a pic..have a great day bud.

mikieson
07-10-2014, 05:24 AM
Hope it wasn't your goat he skinned.

Not sure if it was his or not..Im not skinning it though..no sir..I've never killed an animal..but I do eat them and wear them..lolololol lolololol lolololol lolololol!!!!.. Have a great day bud.

Simpske
07-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Why have you been waiting that long for a jacket. Is there something special about this jacket? Pics.

mikieson
07-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Whooohooo!! Got confirmation on my order..about 2 weeks and I'll have my leather goodness..

Fishman15
07-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Why have you been waiting that long for a jacket. Is there something special about this jacket? Pics.

It is probably one of MJ's original jackets. Most people wait 30 years to buy a house or vehicle or something. Mikie has "different" priorities...

Phattso
07-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Why do you need a jacket? You probably sweat a lot as it is.

mikieson
07-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Thanks guys for the shared excitement.. I'm gonna look so awesome..:)

GreenWave1
07-10-2014, 10:33 AM
You gonna post pics when you get it?

mikieson
07-10-2014, 10:40 AM
You gonna post pics when you get it?

Heck yea..I'm so thrilled. Been wanting this since I was a kid.

mikieson
07-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Ups has my order..only a matter of a couple weeks..shipping from over seas..

SP1966
07-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Ups has my order..only a matter of a couple weeks..shipping from over seas..

Ahh, an overseas leather jacket, probably cat skin, nice!

mikieson
07-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Ahh, an overseas leather jacket, probably cat skin, nice!

Nope..goat..very big company..proud to have one of their fine leathers..

SP1966
07-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Nope..goat..very big company..proud to have one of their fine leathers..

Goat, cat, chicken, they all taste the same. You'll never know who's family pet/dinner gave you your coat.

Corbi
07-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Man its gonna be sweet..nothing better then finally buying something you been wanting for like 30 years..

You have been wanting and waiting for a cheaply made overseas goatskin jacket for 30 yrs? Nothing like setting your sights high and shooting for the moon there, what's next a Beta tape player?

mikieson
07-10-2014, 10:47 PM
You have been wanting and waiting for a cheaply made overseas goatskin jacket for 30 yrs? Nothing like setting your sights high and shooting for the moon there, what's next a Beta tape player?

lol..you don't know much about leather and even less about the company. You automatically think cheep Chinese crap when I say over seas..

jeffaus
07-11-2014, 12:05 AM
lol..you don't know much about leather and even less about the company. You automatically think cheep Chinese crap when I say over seas..Chances are that the company you are buying your jacket from, just placed the order with a Chinese manufacturer. You will be paying some Euro company big dollars that cost them peanuts to have made. SRS.

All the big euro companies do it. There is a small town in the south of Guangdong Province where the whole adult population of the town works in factories making leather goods for the big Euro brands. I have been there and seen for myself.

30 years of waiting to buy a Chinese made leather jacket with a Euro brand. Seems like a purposeful goal in life to have.

Good luck with your new job BTW.

mikieson
07-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Chances are that the company you are buying your jacket from, just placed the order with a Chinese manufacturer. You will be paying some Euro company big dollars that cost them peanuts to have made. SRS.

All the big euro companies do it. There is a small town in the south of Guangdong Province where the whole adult population of the town works in factories making leather goods for the big Euro brands. I have been there and seen for myself.

30 years of waiting to buy a Chinese made leather jacket with a Euro brand. Seems like a purposeful goal in life to have.

Good luck with your new job BTW.

All custom made in house..very big popular well rated business..didn't say it wad my goal in life..said was something I've wanted for 30 years..big difference. Maybe just be happy for me instead of trying to down me and something I really want? Life is hard enough without being talked down to daily on a bbing site..have a great night

steffo99
07-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Chances are that the company you are buying your jacket from, just placed the order with a Chinese manufacturer. You will be paying some Euro company big dollars that cost them peanuts to have made. SRS.
Got myself some chineese fakes. Armani jacket for 50 bucks looks authentic with tags etc and Breitling watch looks nice but the day
counter has 37 days . :) Saw a tv show on the topic and they seem to make fakes of pretty much everything, even fake eggs.

mikieson
07-11-2014, 05:10 AM
Got myself some chineese fakes. Armani jacket for 50 bucks looks authentic with tags etc and Breitling watch looks nice but the day
counter has 37 days . :) Saw a tv show on the topic and they seem to make fakes of pretty much everything, even fake eggs.

I actually heard something about the fake eggs on the news..what ever came of that?

mikieson
07-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Wow..my order is already here from Great Britan and in Ky ready to come to Tn Monday..awesome!! Great fast delivery.

IronCharles
07-12-2014, 11:24 PM

Did a 100 mile ride in leathers today.... in the 96 degree heat. Had a blast!

mikieson
07-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Did a 100 mile ride in leathers today.... in the 96 degree heat. Had a blast!

Makes me think of SNL skit shwettyballs..lol

jeffaus
07-14-2014, 12:11 AM
All custom made in house..very big popular well rated business..didn't say it wad my goal in life..said was something I've wanted for 30 years..big difference. Maybe just be happy for me instead of trying to down me and something I really want? Life is hard enough without being talked down to daily on a bbing site..have a great nightIt always bewilders me why people say custom made in house. WTF does that even mean? Things in Asia are custom made in house as well. Difference is if it's made in Asia its called "Made by one little person at a sewing machine in a back room of a sweat shop" or " sweat shop labour". If it's made in the west, it's called "Custom Made in House". Means the same thing, just doesn't sound as exclusive as custom made in house.

And read your own posts Mikie, certainly sounds like desiring and dreaming about having something for 30 years is a life goal.

Also Mikie, life is as hard as you want to make it. You are fortunate enough to live in a 1st world country where an ex wrestler called Jesse the body Ventura can become a state Gov, a place where movie stars from the golden years of Hollywood can become U.S President and be a better President than actual politicians, where a body builder from Europe can become Gov. of So-Cal and so on and so on. So life is what you make it in your country Mikie. There are millions of people around the world living in actual poverty through no fault of there own, who would love to be in your position and have what you have.

mikieson
07-14-2014, 07:21 AM
It always bewilders me why people say custom made in house. WTF does that even mean? Things in Asia are custom made in house as well. Difference is if it's made in Asia its called "Made by one little person at a sewing machine in a back room of a sweat shop" or " sweat shop labour". If it's made in the west, it's called "Custom Made in House". Means the same thing, just doesn't sound as exclusive as custom made in house.

And read your own posts Mikie, certainly sounds like desiring and dreaming about having something for 30 years is a life goal.

Also Mikie, life is as hard as you want to make it. You are fortunate enough to live in a 1st world country where an ex wrestler called Jesse the body Ventura can become a state Gov, a place where movie stars from the golden years of Hollywood can become U.S President and be a better President than actual politicians, where a body builder from Europe can become Gov. of So-Cal and so on and so on. So life is what you make it in your country Mikie. There are millions of people around the world living in actual poverty through no fault of there own, who would love to be in your position and have what you have.

I think you are trying to make something more of this. Its not political or about kids in need elsewhere. Its about me getting a kickarss jacket..people post about buying cars they've wanted or homes or vacations.. All of which are more expensive then my item. I feel no guilt for enjoying something so simple..and I owe no explanation.. So while you ponder on a way to ruin my day..Ill be going to take my bus test at DMV..then waiting patiently for my item to arrive.

mikieson
07-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Got it..awesome jacket..I will need to lose maybe 10lbs for it to fit perfect..guess I needed a 52 or 54..geeshhh I'm huge..lol

Fishman15
07-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Got it..awesome jacket..I will need to lose maybe 10lbs for it to fit perfect..guess I needed a 52 or 54..geeshhh I'm huge..lol

Ohhh so now your are forced to workout to lose some weight ehh mikie? Let's see it on you...

mikieson
07-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Ohhh so now your are forced to workout to lose some weight ehh mikie? Let's see it on you...

I would but too much trouble with only cellphone.. Wish this site let you upload like Facebook..

Jtbny
07-14-2014, 08:21 PM
It always bewilders me why people say custom made in house. WTF does that even mean? Things in Asia are custom made in house as well. Difference is if it's made in Asia its called "Made by one little person at a sewing machine in a back room of a sweat shop" or " sweat shop labour". If it's made in the west, it's called "Custom Made in House". Means the same thing, just doesn't sound as exclusive as custom made in house.

Over here it means that the item is probably not made in China so it probably of better quality and workmanship.

mikieson
07-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Over here it means that the item is probably not made in China so it probably of better quality and workmanship.

Yep thanks for clearing that up for him..seems pretty simple to me..I guess not for others..

jeffaus
07-16-2014, 04:06 AM
I think you are trying to make something more of this. Its not political or about kids in need elsewhere. Its about me getting a kickarss jacket..people post about buying cars they've wanted or homes or vacations.. All of which are more expensive then my item. I feel no guilt for enjoying something so simple..and I owe no explanation.. So while you ponder on a way to ruin my day..Ill be going to take my bus test at DMV..then waiting patiently for my item to arrive.You would be incorrect Mikie, NOT trying to ruin your day, in fact I hope you have a great day. Just pointing out facts.

jeffaus
07-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Over here it means that the item is probably not made in China so it probably of better quality and workmanship.I know what it infers, but its laughable that some marketing guru comes up with Custom made in house or some other ridiculous slogan and peeps think, WOW, it must be good. Just because its made in Europe, US, Aus or anywhere else other than China, doesn't automatically make it better. That's the point.